The Dutch Electronic Thread

Have to admit that I sometimes like the more commercial tracks as well, like hardstyle stuff etc, but the really good tracks need some time for me to like them but then the love would remain while commercial stuff usually is one-shot and becomes annoying after a short while.
Read recently that Peacock was played on NL FM radio and people get annoyed by how many people knew about these genres. Think it was a Vice youtube documentary. Also heard that people were annoyed by the association of techno music with drugs, but the artists themselves release tracks like The Story of DMT, LSD problem, World of the Dreams (this is an interesting one, they put dark structures into the video which remind me so much of what I saw on ketamine.

On one of the bigger events I was with Eve & Rave (a harm reduction scene organization) the folks were more of 25-40 and one of the other volunteers was attracted to a dreadhead in his 45+ years, it was annoying lol because I had good conversations with her before and then she left to dance the complete two days with this dude but this was some other genre of electronica, also so many years ago that I forgot much about. Would like to continue with this, it's an interesting way to get into touch with people, to work on events, but back then I'd overestimated my knowledge about drugs and probably didn't leave the best impression. And here in MX now I still have to learn enough Spanish, also don't know if I'll stay here. The stopping of legal goods is a no-go for me and I'm in a difficult relationship, quite isolated because most people here don't speak English, I foolishly extrapolated from the EU where most younger people speak at least some English and thought the neighbor of the states couldn't be worse..

I've only did some coke out of interest when I was offered some for cheap, there were vast differences between these samples. Some were cold and speedy, others warm and chilled, and from what I read real coke is more of the latter but still of course an ego drug. The warmer samples were nice, made me more outgoing and 'in the moment' - as do amphetamines but these alone without mix-use can be cold and manic sometimes. Coke is probably better tolerated by people who aren't the biggest assholes already I guess and I'm speaking of low dosages. Interesting how the same drugs affect different people differently. My shrink asked me if I did coke before and how I reacted to it during the ADHD assessment lol. This was at an addiction treatment facility though, and they described me methylphenidate then. Wasn't as good but very nice mixed with DXM.

What I miss most are dissociatives, but these need a big amount of care not to overshoot the relatively tiny dose area which lies between pro-social, slight alcohol-without-intoxication like effects and the cognitive shutdown, pre-hole dosage ranges. MXE was great. DCK as well but it was possibly too disinhibiting. Once I was dancing just on DCK, was great because I lost my social fears completely and got sucked up into the experience, dancing for hours just stopping to re-dose but the comedown when the party finished was rough. Suddenly I realized that I was just spending all the time alone in a big synthetic euphoria and had nobody loved to go to. Was relatively shortly after my first gf of 9 years kicked me out.

If K is the only disso you've tried, it might be worth to give a MXE derivate a shot. They are much less cold and clinical, but also very addicting to these susceptible to.

Yeah, mass hysteria is a weird phenomenon, I more feared of that on normal concerts where the crowd would stand so near together that there wasn't even space to dance, people are more drunken etc but the parties where I was usually the people left each other more space. Wasn't it the Love Parade in Germany though where some years ago a mass hysteria happened and some people died? They had only one exit and police did their own part of fueling panic.

I like that RCs are legal and don't involve bloodshed like most illegal drugs besides marijuana do. Also that they tend to be cheap (used to, these gangsters begin to exploit their market nowadays with MXE analogues costing 3-4x what MXE itself did). I dream of a fully legal market, like some plants or truffles in the Netherlands, where they can even give you dosage aids and other relevant information, which you can't when it's needed to be sold as not for human consumption. But that won't happen anytime soon.. Also that countries like MX here allow you to import e.g. kava kava as food but RCs even when not for consumption require some weird special papers which one can't get.

How's it about the ban of RCs in NL they wanted to press through last year?

Bromadol/BDPC was great. The best opioid I've tried so far, very warm and organic (as opposite to cold, clinical) but it's vanished from the market and was around fent potency so one needs to trust the vendors.

OT, one more bootleg. Oh these videos made me crave euphoria.. :|

I like to start this reply by saying i really enjoy talking to you, im at the moment not clearminded enough to figure out exactly why but that seems to me as less important atm than the fact that i enjoy talking to you, tho IT might have something to do with Just the way you come across in combination with the fact that i really like the subject too...

Yes, its usually like that i think,.commercial stuff is easyer to process which makes IT easyer to like IT while IT has some qualities like that the melodies for example are a lot more recognizable and the higher quality stuff is Just way more complex and IT takes more time getting to know this well enough but once you fully het IT the complexity offers a richness that is of more importance on a longer period of time,.and i feel this applies to alle music and not Just music but to about everything...

I really find IT very hard to believe that real techno freaks from the underground scene of illegal parties i was heavily into would be annoyed by the association of drugs since drugs was one of the main reasons these parties would be illegal and everyone was doing drugs To the extreme and very openly, ppl dont go to the toilet to do lines, and everyone shared their drugs with everyone and really drugs were one of the most Essential things on such a party, as a teen I was quite a name in the that scene as i had a good career as a DJ and i frequently played in Rotterdam NL,.while still living in belgium, in an abbandoned building that was known as the Red room, i played many illegal parties over there, and i played in the basement, on the first floor there was a chill room and at entery level there was An improvised shop where you could buy Any party drug that was common those days,.drugs really were An Essential part of that scene, more so then Any other scene i know...

I know.how.you feel, i travelled South america for two yrs and only started studying spanish once i already was there...

Yes there are definitely some scènes in which ppl my generation still like to party so its indeed not all Young crowds, and mostly if i actually do a party these days its mostly in the scene of my own generation...

Yes coke is for sure warmer than amps, but compared to xtc IT lacks An emotional level severely imo, but of course you are right, ppl experience drugs in different ways, i can even get different experiences from the same batch when used at seperate moments and in different settings and with different ppl...

No im not going to try out any dissociative, i really have not a single urge in me to do so and even dislike several aspects of dissociatives, like being disociated, and this seems as the most Essential aspect of what simply are called.dissociatives that i really dont see me able to enjoy Any dissociative even IT would be a better one than ketamine, i have very little experience with disso drugs but had a rather bad experience with methox once which.fucked with my mind for several days after having used.... I also never got euphoria from a disso and euphoria is maybe the most important thing for me about a drug, OR at least one of the most important things ..
I.also fear drunk ppl and i can EAsily get irritated by some typical behavior of some drunk ppl...

I frequently attented the love parade but luckily wasnt there when IT all went horribly wrong...

Im definitely starting to see why rc's are interesting more and more since only very recently, which is a bit strange as rc's are already long time An extreme hype over here, IT almost feels like there is not really anything else going on atm in a way...

I definetly have experience with opiates, however stims were my deal for most of my life but i feel i cant handle stims anymore and the magic is gone and also since very recently experience this Magic with opiates/opioids now...

It's impressive how the music changed over such relatively short time.. I myself like more the current styles (this is opposite of other music genres) more, somehow I don't really 'get' old school stuff yet but I thought the same when I heard the first Frenchcore tracks. Might require some drugs, stuff I listened to while on MXE and meth continues to be euphoric while sober for a while. Unfortunately currently not available to me, the drugs.

You should be able to get super high quality, cheap ass meth where you live. I dunno how to ask for it in Espanol but it should be around.

I think IT would be Just a tool big empty space a ban of rcs would leave behind over here, i feel like they Simply cant justify banning IT, however a lot of opioid rc's are getting banned IT seems which is especially with my new love for opioids a severely bad thing for me, tho in general stims are a much bigger thing over here than downers, on things such as heroin there is.a really not understandeble big stigma involved for a cultur were drugs are so normal as over here...

You should be able to get super high quality, cheap ass meth where you live. I dunno how to ask for it in Espanol but it should be around.
I think IT might be very possible you are mistaken as to where i live, i live in Amsterdam NL and Meth is virtually unknown around here, besides myself i dont know anyone who ever did IT or would even consider doing IT, i know It has.some popularity over here for a small group of ppl in a very closed of scene being the gay scene, in which I never was at home so i didn't come into contact yet with anyone doing Meth, i Aldo know that some yrs ago IT was also not Crystal Meth that was polular in the gay scene but.actually they used meth pills, i dont know how this evolved as It probably did so i dont know what the status of Meth.is these days in that scene...

Oh im sorry i.really thought you were speaking to me, only now i see that you quoted someone else and you were adressing someone else with this thing about Meth, l didn't realize that until Just now...

I think IT might be very possible you are mistaken as to where i live, i live in Amsterdam NL and Meth is virtually unknown around here, besides myself i dont know anyone who ever did IT or would even consider doing IT, i know It has.some popularity over here for a small group of ppl in a very closed of scene being the gay scene, in which I never was at home so i didn't come into contact yet with anyone doing Meth, i Aldo know that some yrs ago IT was also not Crystal Meth that was polular in the gay scene but.actually they used meth pills, i dont know how this evolved as It probably did so i dont know what the status of Meth.is these days in that scene...
Yeah I meant @plumbus-nine since he is a resident of Mexico.

I like to start this reply by saying i really enjoy talking to you, im at the moment not clearminded enough to figure out exactly why but that seems to me as less important atm than the fact that i enjoy talking to you, tho IT might have something to do with Just the way you come across in combination with the fact that i really like the subject too...

Yes, its usually like that i think,.commercial stuff is easyer to process which makes IT easyer to like IT while IT has some qualities like that the melodies for example are a lot more recognizable and the higher quality stuff is Just way more complex and IT takes more time getting to know this well enough but once you fully het IT the complexity offers a richness that is of more importance on a longer period of time,.and i feel this applies to alle music and not Just music but to about everything...

I really find IT very hard to believe that real techno freaks from the underground scene of illegal parties i was heavily into would be annoyed by the association of drugs since drugs was one of the main reasons these parties would be illegal and everyone was doing drugs To the extreme and very openly, ppl dont go to the toilet to do lines, and everyone shared their drugs with everyone and really drugs were one of the most Essential things on such a party, as a teen I was quite a name in the that scene as i had a good career as a DJ and i frequently played in Rotterdam NL,.while still living in belgium, in an abbandoned building that was known as the Red room, i played many illegal parties over there, and i played in the basement, on the first floor there was a chill room and at entery level there was An improvised shop where you could buy Any party drug that was common those days,.drugs really were An Essential part of that scene, more so then Any other scene i know...

I know.how.you feel, i travelled South america for two yrs and only started studying spanish once i already was there...

Yes there are definitely some scènes in which ppl my generation still like to party so its indeed not all Young crowds, and mostly if i actually do a party these days its mostly in the scene of my own generation...

Yes coke is for sure warmer than amps, but compared to xtc IT lacks An emotional level severely imo, but of course you are right, ppl experience drugs in different ways, i can even get different experiences from the same batch when used at seperate moments and in different settings and with different ppl...

No im not going to try out any dissociative, i really have not a single urge in me to do so and even dislike several aspects of dissociatives, like being disociated, and this seems as the most Essential aspect of what simply are called.dissociatives that i really dont see me able to enjoy Any dissociative even IT would be a better one than ketamine, i have very little experience with disso drugs but had a rather bad experience with methox once which.fucked with my mind for several days after having used.... I also never got euphoria from a disso and euphoria is maybe the most important thing for me about a drug, OR at least one of the most important things ..
I.also fear drunk ppl and i can EAsily get irritated by some typical behavior of some drunk ppl...

I frequently attented the love parade but luckily wasnt there when IT all went horribly wrong...

Im definitely starting to see why rc's are interesting more and more since only very recently, which is a bit strange as rc's are already long time An extreme hype over here, IT almost feels like there is not really anything else going on atm in a way...

I definetly have experience with opiates, however stims were my deal for most of my life but i feel i cant handle stims anymore and the magic is gone and also since very recently experience this Magic with opiates/opioids now...

Oh I'd come to one of your festivals! Sounds like you had an interesting life! Don't worry about being not clear-minded, so far I understand you well. Like the conversation as well, always when somebody bothers to write more than just one-liners but sometimes things fit well :) Sorry for the late answer, real life's kinda difficult right here & now, so I'm not every day online.

Yeah I don't exactly know many people who're into techno as well, neither do I know many drugheads personally. Was just what I read on facebook etc. and people attacked me when I wrote something like that drugs (specially stims) helped me to 'understand' tekno, like I said tracks I've listened while high keep their euphoria for quite some time. Also important was to have good quality headphones, after knowing a song it's less important but I think I understand what people love about festivals xD I fell in love with Frenchcore and for sure'll attend some festival in future, I'm a bit out of luck here in Mexico people have their own culture and music which isn't electrical, I'd imagine that Latincore might make an interesting mix and I'd love to produce music myself but again out of luck, didn't learn any instrument or music theory so far. Did you 'just' do DJing or also produced own tracks?

How was it to learn Spanish for you? English was easy for me, got to it because all the interesting stuff online was in English but I have adult ADHD (possibly exacerbated by drug use, dunno) and currently no stims available, they make a huge difference with learning and memorizing stuff.

I get strong euphoria from dissociatives to which only XTC-oids give more of, and they both aid me in socializing as usually while sober I have the opposite of the effects they give me, I am too concerned about many little and big things, my mind goes blank when I want to have conversation, I'm overall quite inhibited and shy which I don't like to be at all. There are downsides of course, they impair judgement specially when used above a certain, hard to find threshold and for more than one days in a row. I was addicted/dependent to them for three years during which they lost all their good qualities but I'd say opioids were worse (or similar, depending on the view). But some remarkable thing is that dissos reverse tolerance to both stims and opioids, I was able to withdraw from both bupe and morphine flawlessly with the aid of dissociatives. But not everybody reacts the same way, for some they are indeed dysphoric.

Interesting point about speed vs. XTC, I can easily see that this makes a huge difference. At least with higher dosages, but stims leave me more sensitive (while XTC and dissos open me up, which is very different) so I couldn't imagine beating somebody up on speed but of course different people, different effects. For me alcohol is the worst drug available, and sadly the only legal one in most jurisdictions. Guess you know about these harm reduction studies made where all the drugs are assessed for their potential of harm and alcohol is among the top ones. Alcohol was the only drug which made me depressed and angry from just a single dose.

Indeed, meth's not common in the NL? Will have to do with better drugs being available. But I read that police arrested some Mexican meth cooks in the NL. Might then have been the supply for other countries in the EU. But indeed I liked meth, warmer and more euphoric than d-amph, just it's legs are too long and it induced depression after as little time as one week of daily low (5-15mg x2) dosages. So it's shitty.

Hope that the RCs will be around for longer time, but my hopes in that direction have been disappointed more than once. First the UK, then Switzerland and eventually Germany applied more or less blanket-style bans to any psychoactive substances and banned even Kratom, Kanna and co. I'm from Switzerland where they have a history of open drug scenes during the 1990s which were eventually raided, mass arrests then the availability of easy opioid up to pharm H substitution. During the 00s weed available openly, and at least one voting for legalization of all drugs but denied by a good part of fucking conservative people. Swiss has such an admirable system where you can change every law by direct democracy but what's the case? Same shitty legislation as in all the neighbor countries.

I know some people say that RCs should vanish in exchange for legal traditional drugs but I'm not sure whether this'll be enough. We have some very adorable RCs around (or had, only the x-AP(D)Bs remain currently. Most ones are indeed inferior but I like the variety of substances available.

Yeah I meant @plumbus-nine since he is a resident of Mexico.
Yeah know that drugs MUST be available here, but most ones aren't supposed for the own population but for exportation to the US. They cook meth and other stuff here, difficulty is just to find somebody, the people I know here are non-users and my gf wouldn't be exactly excited about use of illegal drugs. That means, they have amounts which are legal to possess for personal use, just so ridiculously low that barely one single dose is covered and nobody sells such amounts. I don't intend to get in touch with criminality here, as I nearly went to prison in Germany, was arrested for a short time and really don't want to end up in a MX prison.

Oh I'd come to one of your festivals! Sounds like you had an interesting life! Don't worry about being not clear-minded, so far I understand you well. Like the conversation as well, always when somebody bothers to write more than just one-liners but sometimes things fit well :) Sorry for the late answer, real life's kinda difficult right here & now, so I'm not every day online.

Yeah I don't exactly know many people who're into techno as well, neither do I know many drugheads personally. Was just what I read on facebook etc. and people attacked me when I wrote something like that drugs (specially stims) helped me to 'understand' tekno, like I said tracks I've listened while high keep their euphoria for quite some time. Also important was to have good quality headphones, after knowing a song it's less important but I think I understand what people love about festivals xD I fell in love with Frenchcore and for sure'll attend some festival in future, I'm a bit out of luck here in Mexico people have their own culture and music which isn't electrical, I'd imagine that Latincore might make an interesting mix and I'd love to produce music myself but again out of luck, didn't learn any instrument or music theory so far. Did you 'just' do DJing or also produced own tracks?

How was it to learn Spanish for you? English was easy for me, got to it because all the interesting stuff online was in English but I have adult ADHD (possibly exacerbated by drug use, dunno) and currently no stims available, they make a huge difference with learning and memorizing stuff.

I get strong euphoria from dissociatives to which only XTC-oids give more of, and they both aid me in socializing as usually while sober I have the opposite of the effects they give me, I am too concerned about many little and big things, my mind goes blank when I want to have conversation, I'm overall quite inhibited and shy which I don't like to be at all. There are downsides of course, they impair judgement specially when used above a certain, hard to find threshold and for more than one days in a row. I was addicted/dependent to them for three years during which they lost all their good qualities but I'd say opioids were worse (or similar, depending on the view). But some remarkable thing is that dissos reverse tolerance to both stims and opioids, I was able to withdraw from both bupe and morphine flawlessly with the aid of dissociatives. But not everybody reacts the same way, for some they are indeed dysphoric.

Interesting point about speed vs. XTC, I can easily see that this makes a huge difference. At least with higher dosages, but stims leave me more sensitive (while XTC and dissos open me up, which is very different) so I couldn't imagine beating somebody up on speed but of course different people, different effects. For me alcohol is the worst drug available, and sadly the only legal one in most jurisdictions. Guess you know about these harm reduction studies made where all the drugs are assessed for their potential of harm and alcohol is among the top ones. Alcohol was the only drug which made me depressed and angry from just a single dose.

Indeed, meth's not common in the NL? Will have to do with better drugs being available. But I read that police arrested some Mexican meth cooks in the NL. Might then have been the supply for other countries in the EU. But indeed I liked meth, warmer and more euphoric than d-amph, just it's legs are too long and it induced depression after as little time as one week of daily low (5-15mg x2) dosages. So it's shitty.

Hope that the RCs will be around for longer time, but my hopes in that direction have been disappointed more than once. First the UK, then Switzerland and eventually Germany applied more or less blanket-style bans to any psychoactive substances and banned even Kratom, Kanna and co. I'm from Switzerland where they have a history of open drug scenes during the 1990s which were eventually raided, mass arrests then the availability of easy opioid up to pharm H substitution. During the 00s weed available openly, and at least one voting for legalization of all drugs but denied by a good part of fucking conservative people. Swiss has such an admirable system where you can change every law by direct democracy but what's the case? Same shitty legislation as in all the neighbor countries.

I know some people say that RCs should vanish in exchange for legal traditional drugs but I'm not sure whether this'll be enough. We have some very adorable RCs around (or had, only the x-AP(D)Bs remain currently. Most ones are indeed inferior but I like the variety of substances available.

Yeah know that drugs MUST be available here, but most ones aren't supposed for the own population but for exportation to the US. They cook meth and other stuff here, difficulty is just to find somebody, the people I know here are non-users and my gf wouldn't be exactly excited about use of illegal drugs. That means, they have amounts which are legal to possess for personal use, just so ridiculously low that barely one single dose is covered and nobody sells such amounts. I don't intend to get in touch with criminality here, as I nearly went to prison in Germany, was arrested for a short time and really don't want to end up in a MX prison.

Do you know this one?

Yeah, there's little Frenchcore related music on YouTube I haven't listened to lol but I like this one better:

Yes, this one is actually better, i agree ...

Ps sorry that i didnt reply to your latest extensive post yet, but im not on stims anymore, only downers, making it difficult for me to type a lot since im constantly nodding off...

Ps sorry that i didnt reply to your latest extensive post yet, but im not on stims anymore, only downers, making it difficult for me to type a lot since im constantly nodding off...
I'm out of drugs as well. Cognition slowly recovers but it's a bad joke compared to my best days. Need working memory to learn Spanish, understanding works more or less but I fail to learn to speak it myself.. the docs here don't even prescribe Vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine) because it's an evil controlled substance :( currently I'm trapped in sobriety hell as it seems. I know it's better for me but what is the sense in better when's so boring? I'd rather have 10 euphoric and fast years than 40 boring ones. Need some change but don't know how.. my current girlfriend doesn't do drugs, thought it'd be a chance and so on but well, seems not to work out and I don't have contacts to get some.

Guess you stopped the stims voluntarily?

At least I have music. Of the category "Remix's better than the original":

Last edited:
Do you know this one?
Not yet, I'll watch it now :)

Oh I want to a Frenchcore rave so badly but here in MX I'm out of luck. They only have banda and reggaeton :| next rave would be in South America - and so far no drugs, one out of four shipments from the EU and one out of one from the US were seized so far, no not seized because legal, they even told me this, but abandoned because I couldn't provide whatever paperwork they wanted. I'm starving in sobriety ...