The Dutch Electronic Thread

Oh well amphetamines can for sure be overstimulating and I agree that a bit of serotonin makes the experience more warm, whole - think just most people don't have the luck of a large, hi quality and affordable cocaine source, so one has to stay with amphetamine.

Really looking forwards to my first MDMA experience, even though probably I'll select 6-APB, the benzofurans lack one enzyme suppressant activity which might be responsible for a good deal of the crash. I happen to love the variety of research chemicals but I acknowledge that they are, in fact, out of research and have little safety data. If you have a good source for street drugs one might be safer with the traditional drugs. But I love experimenting.

Yeah, heard of terror. I like uptempo more, but it's a bit more poppy sometimes.

Last edited:
Oh I'd love to have a line keta now. It's my favourite out of the street drugs I think (maybe it would be cocaine but never had much access to hi quality coca).

Oh I'd love to have a line keta now. It's my favourite out of the street drugs I think (maybe it would be cocaine but never had much access to hi quality coca).

Oh yes, coke is by far my nr 1 favorite drug, especially basecoke, it can be so powerful, I dont know anything as addictive as basecoke...

I often have coke around 80% pure, now atm 82% and had up to 84% and my previous batch was 78%, with such quality HCL you can make, cleaned with ammonia, some badass basecoke: a hit of the pipe of that stuff will blast you away, its so fucking intense, when we have a bellringer we call it 'een vettig flashke' (a greasy flash) - we call everything really good 'vettig' (greasy), fe in music 'een vettig baske' (a greasy beat)...

You feel the effect of the hit instantly, it hits you so hard, ppl who say coke is not a powerful drug dont know what they are talking about, they probably never had good quality coke...

And what I personally find the most intense thing about coke, is its huge megalo-maniac ego boost, it makes me feel like God, like no matter what crazy shit I would pull, victory would be mine, and nobody comes even close to how superior I am...

Coke is just not that heavy an upper, tho after a hit I feel a rush of energy and Im having trak (tremor), I also feel very relaxed...

I did coke IV a few times, but dont really see how it improves on base, some things are just too much, IV coke is something you cant keep up for a very long time, its just too much of an attack on your entire being...

Did you know that globally the average cocaine purity in a lot of places is only about 20% and even down to 5%?

Look at this pic, you can simply see this is high quality cause of the structure and the oily, flaky, shiny look it has (this one was gc/ms lab tested at 84%):

Straight from a kilo Colombian with the logo 'Sigma'

Of course, Im in a very good position to get high quality coke, Im right at the source where the biggest import of coke in Europe takes place and I buy larger quantities straight from one of the first that get their hands on it, I either chip in with others to buy a kilo or I buy a couple of 100 g's straight from a kilo brick, thats how I get this quality, while over here the average purity ranges from 68% to 76%, which is really very high...

I kid you not, fishscale coke would do wonders for you since you suffer some social difficulties...

Of course how much you like it depends on lots of other things too; set and setting; sensitivity to the drug; ROA; etc...

But never let them tell you that coke cant be totally overwhelming powerful...

Last edited:
Did you guys know that Freddy Krueger is real?? He visited me for real in a dream a few weeks ago. I woke up just in time to escape being knifed and he hasn't come back thankfully. It was the realest shit ever though this dream. Scary shit.

Pfff, once I go to bed I will have what we call plafonddienst (ceiling duty), meaning Im going to be awake long time staring at the ceiling...

I didnt do tapijtdienst (carpet duty) last night however,.meaning looking on the floor for fallen bits of basecoke...

Cravings we call zucht...

Comedown we call plat zijn (being flat)...

Being overamped we call strak staan (standing tight)...

Levo Dextro amp we call speed, spek (bacon), snelle (fastness), spud...

Someone biting his lip or cheeck or stuff like that we call a spekbek (bacon mouth)...

Tweaking we actually call tweaking...

XTC we call jappen or knetsers or bollen...

Rolling we call koeken (cookies), or pannekoeken (pancaking) or de pannen van het dak koeken (cookies the rooftop of the roof)...

A pillie willie (pilly willy) is someone on x...

Coke we call sos or coke...

Ketamine we call paardje (horsie)...

A tab of LSD we call zegel (seal)...

Weed we call wiet, paf, smoor, ket, ganja, groen,...

Being stoned we call meurrig zijn (being well done)...

Heroin we call hero or bruine (brownie)...

This is more my variant of hardcore :)

Yeah, I think that good/pure cocaine will have its benefits for shy people as well, I remember it as being the warmest stimulant I've met so far, triple inverse agonists are rare. We didn't have a single coke-like RC so far, just troparil which sucked badly.

This is more my variant of hardcore :)

Yeah, I think that good/pure cocaine will have its benefits for shy people as well, I remember it as being the warmest stimulant I've met so far, triple inverse agonists are rare. We didn't have a single coke-like RC so far, just troparil which sucked badly.

In my RC shop they only have one coke RC, but I read that its not good; its synthesized out of caffeine and lidocaine and in most cases its not even synthesized but simply a mix of those two...

In my RC shop they only have one coke RC, but I read that its not good; its synthesized out of caffeine and lidocaine and in most cases its not even synthesized but simply a mix of those two...
Oh yeah, gogaine and how it's called. Technically not even an RC. Wonder who buys this stuff when you can buy real stims at the same shop. Maybe to cut cocaine. Troparil is chemically a cocaine derivate but it absolutely lacks its qualities, it wasn't even a real stimulant when I tried it, half sedating weird anticholinergic effects.

Oh yeah, gogaine and how it's called. Technically not even an RC. Wonder who buys this stuff when you can buy real stims at the same shop. Maybe to cut cocaine. Troparil is chemically a cocaine derivate but it absolutely lacks its qualities, it wasn't even a real stimulant when I tried it, half sedating weird anticholinergic effects.
If im not mistaken you were wild about disso's, no? Man, I last night did some ketamine and it kicked my ass, I didnt show much respect for its power since I did it with diminished mental and fysiological coping mechanism, I suddenly felt like I couldnt keep standing up and I didnt realize a thing anymore, luckily the ppl I was with knew exactly how I felt and that really meant a lot for me at that moment, I remember loving that expierence long ago, but now I feel like I dont want to do any disso again, Im also sure Im completely done with psychedelics...

I feel as such things demand too much of my mind...

Last edited:
If im not mistaken you were wild about disso's, no? Man, I last night did some ketamine and it kicked my ass, I didnt show much respect for its power since I did it with diminished mental and fysiological coping mechanism, I suddenly felt like I couldnt keep standing up and I didnt realize a thing anymore, luckily the ppl I was with knew exactly how I felt and that really meant a lot for me at that moment, I remember loving that expierence long ago, but now I feel like I dont want to do any disso again, Im also sure Im completely done with psychedelics...
Yeah, that was me about the dissociatives. But I didn't show them much respect either, you just need to know how to handle them. High dosages aren't for the public, but to do lying comfortably in the dark with some soft music. Then paranormal stuff like out of body experiences can happen, no other drug class gives you that without endangering you physically. Other than psychedelics do they let the ego intact. I never managed to reach a true K hole but borderline experiences which I liked very much, it's like each and any worry is gone and you're just pure existence in the moment. Leaving ones body can be very rewarding. But some lucky people reach the hole fully and get complete waking-dream like scenarios. Also these drugs taught me real lessons in letting go.

But what I really love about dissos are the low dosages. These are suitable for the public and like what I would wish alcohol would be but isn't. Disinhibiting, anxiolytic, empathogenic and calmly stimulating together. Problem is that it can induce too much trust towards others which don't deserve this (I fell into this trap). I don't know dosages besides for methoxetamine, there it were 20mg sublingually or snorted, but doses are different for everybody and my permatolerance (dissocitives induce tolerance which is almost permanent and won't go back down again, weirdly this doesn't seem to interfere with sober life) is high but I'd say <100mg of ketamine. Anything higher is meant to be done alone or with just one other person who's also experienced with dissociatives. K is special in that it immobilizes the body above a certain dose threshold, another effect I never got. but I think it must be scary when it hits you without expectation.
I had some interesting occasions of synchronicity and telepathy on methoxetamine and deschloroketamine.

Never was much into psychedelics, they induce too much anxiety for my taste and somehow I find them to be very scatter brained. Might have to do with me being on the antidepressant venlafaxine for many years, just recently quit it for good, and most people can't even trip or do empathogens on serotonergic antidepressants.

What dose of K did you do?