High Times - Jamirioquai
Semi-charmed life -3rd eye blind
suga- system of a down
crystal vision - big pink
any Jamiroquai

Brain STEW -green.DAY
A Team- ed sheehan

Sorry my writing is all up and down...

Crystal Blue Persuasions may not be about what I think but I like to think it is:)

Favorite Weed Song

I'm shocked, but after searching BL I realized this thread doesn't exist.

What is your favorite song about weed?

Mine are probably:
Peter Tosh - Legalize It (that's a given though)
Devin The Dude - Doobie Ashtray
Ludacris - Blueberry Yum Yum
Toyes - Smoke 2 Joints
Nirvana - Moist Vagina

There are so many other good ones, too many to list here. What should be added to the list?

1. Loud - Triceratops
2. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Akon - Kush
3. Snoop Dogg, Collie Buddz - Smoke The Weed
4. Psykovsky - Golden Green Shit

I'm shocked, but after searching BL I realized this thread doesn't exist.

What is your favorite song about weed?

probably...

The Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life
Grateful Dead - Dupree's Diamond Blues
Tool - The Pot

The only ones I can name atm for some reason?

probably...

The Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life
Grateful Dead - Dupree's Diamond Blues
Tool - The Pot

The only ones I can name atm for some reason?
Dr. Hook
"I Got Stoned and I Missed it"!!!! Not trying to sound high and mighty or "too cool" here, but I have run into very few people who have heard of this group. Very comical, great song and worth looking into. I'm attempting to add a link to the lyrics below...
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/drhook/igotstonedandimissedit.html
EDIT: This album is not about pot specifically, but I LOVE just about every song on "Speakerboxxx/The Love Below" by Outkast.

All time best music for psychedelic's: The Flaming Lips
Favorite song by them???
Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Hook
"I Got Stoned and I Missed it"!!!! Not trying to sound high and mighty or "too cool" here, but I have run into very few people who have heard of this group. Very comical, great song and worth looking into. I'm attempting to add a link to the lyrics below...
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/drhook/igotstonedandimissedit.html
EDIT: This album is not about pot specifically, but I LOVE just about every song on "Speakerboxxx/The Love Below" by Outkast.

lol i know dr hook, my dad gave me his tape collection when I moved out, 'cause my car only plays casettes and I don't have an ipod, and "hooked" was one of the tapes.

I posted this in the 'best opiate songs' thread already, but I'm re-posting it here since it belongs here too.

This is a cover of the song 'Carmelita' performed by the former bassist of the band Coheed and Cambria.

If you know about Mic Todd of Coheed and Cambria then you know how appropriate it was that he sang it rather than the regular lead singer of the band [Claudio Sanchez]. Mic was arrested for robbing a pharmacy (he did so by showing the pharmacist a note on his phone saying he has a bomb strapped to his chest) so was known to be an opiate addict. He did the song very well, and the crowd participation was pretty funny.

Unfortunately he is currently battling cancer and it has spread so it's not looking good for him. He pissed away much of his savings in some obvious ways, and now the medical bills are stacking up making him resort to fundraising.

Last edited:
radioheads planet telex has been a go to when getting doped up purely in a bad mood.

everything is broken
why cant you forget.

then i usually listen to the rest of the album because its a classic. along with amnesiac.

There are only two genres of music as far as I'm concerned.

Good and bad.

^^^
this

anyways the bands/artists I listen to are:

at the gates
atheist
burzum
cannibal corpse
carcass
control denied
cynic
darkthrone
death
devin townsend
draugr
dying fetus
electric wizard
emperor
evan brewer (the faceless' bassist)
fleshgod apocalypse
in flames
iron maiden
Jimi hendrix
job for a cowboy
judas priest
kyuss
lamb of god
led zeppelin
linkin park
maximum the hormone
metallica
necrophagist
pink floyd
RATM
rush
system of a down
suffocation
the faceless
tool
tiamat

the prodigy
noisia
spor
dubsia
excision

As far as drugs go I only smoke pot now so I'm just going to put some of my favorite bands/artists/songs that I listen to when I've been getting high recently:

Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers (esp. 'I Promise to Remember')
Sublime's last, eponymous album
Anything by the Beatles after 1965...with select songs before that
Smif-N-Wessun
Heltah Skeltah
O.G.C.
The Notorious B.I.G.'s 1st album
Nas' first album
Hundreds of very random 90's rap songs that only came out in single format...thank god for Youtube

I've been loving all the free and unique music available on freemusicarchive. Google it, you'll find it. They have all sorts of wonderful music. Like my friend's old band Tyrannosaurus Dracula.

But currently I've got nitrous and listening/studying some music composed by Bach.

Last edited:
marilyn mansons grotesque album is a great listen doped up with valium n weed thrown in. great sober or even just a few tokes of green.

antichrist superstar is anothery.