Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Yeah. I was following what was going on there. CEPS is very polarising and not a healthy place for people who are emotionally invested in the topic. Most people a fixed on their opinons and don’t listen to the other side and try and learn from them.

But trust me, no moderators have it out for you specifically. They are just trying to maintain their forums as best they can. Don’t forget I’ve infracted and warned you as a mod but we are still friends. Don’t take mod actions too personally.
Ccuddles is not fair.

If it was a white person who got killed for resisting arrest I would’ve felt he same way I do for Floyd. They try to portray me as racist fuck them let them, no sweat of my back he’s dead,

If it was a white person who got killed for resisting arresbI would’ve felt he same way I do for Floyd. They try to portray me as fuck them let them, no sweat of my back he’s dead,
It’s a new day man. Let it go. You can’t change the way people operate on the internet - especially when they are often on drugs. Forget Chauvin and Floyd and get into a new topic today. That’s my advice anyway.

It’s a new day man. Let it go. You can’t change the way people operate on the internet - especially when they are often on drugs. Forget Chauvin and Floyd and get into a new topic today. That’s my advice anyway.
I’ll take your advice Perforated, I look up to you. You’re a good guy. Chauvin is forgotten about.

Please don't bring the Chauvin argument (or any other political arguments) into the TDS social thread.

So I almost relapsed today.

flushed the dr00gz though so it's all good.
Awesome! It's really hard to toss drugs, I've actually had meltdowns in the past because of my ex-wife flushing my stash.

But this time getting sober I managed to flush allll of my stuff for the first time. I couldn't do it until I was really ready. Amazing what a week in solitary confinement will do for you.

Awesome! It's really hard to toss drugs, I've actually had meltdowns in the past because of my ex-wife flushing my stash.

But this time getting sober I managed to flush allll of my stuff for the first time. I couldn't do it until I was really ready. Amazing what a week in solitary confinement will do for you.
I know but the weird thing is it feels really good too, and it's just as expensive as a regular drug habit lol

You flushed your dope after you were released from jail? I been in solitary for 2 weeks most and it's really mindaltering I can agree.

I know but the weird thing is it feels really good too, and it's just as expensive as a regular drug habit lol

You flushed your dope after you were released from jail? I been in solitary for 2 weeks most and it's really mindaltering I can agree.
Yep, I had one day in between jail and rehab, and my parents made sure that I wouldn't have access to my car. They were worried about me killing myself. As they should've been, I had an entire plan worked out to off myself with my stuff when I got out. But day 5 or so I had something of a moment of clarity/spiritual awakening, or what have you and I realized I actually want to live and have a better life.

I had a gram of heroin in my mailbox, I knew I had to get rid of it so I just fessed to it so my mom drove me out there to toss it. And then I had some rigs, kratom, some trippy stuff, I tossed it all. Crazy amount of progress, I never would've tossed good drugs in the past.

I am interested in the medical application of psychadelics.
Me too, I am a firm believer in the healing power of psychedelics.
But it's important to note the difference between using psychedelics for medicinal purposes, and recreational purposes.

So I almost relapsed today.

flushed the dr00gz though so it's all good.
Yep, I had one day in between jail and rehab, and my parents made sure that I wouldn't have access to my car. They were worried about me killing myself. As they should've been, I had an entire plan worked out to off myself with my stuff when I got out. But day 5 or so I had something of a moment of clarity/spiritual awakening, or what have you and I realized I actually want to live and have a better life.

I had a gram of heroin in my mailbox, I knew I had to get rid of it so I just fessed to it so my mom drove me out there to toss it. And then I had some rigs, kratom, some trippy stuff, I tossed it all. Crazy amount of progress, I never would've tossed good drugs in the past.
Amazing!! Good work guys, you both rock <3 <3 <3

Just two months ago i was ready to give up and kill myself in a dark place. Thank you everyone for your support. I hope everyone manages to overcome their battles.

Now i am alive and kicking will a clear vision what i want from life and to grind to the top.

I went on this mega journey on sunday night that lasted 26 hours but now i feel stronger and happy and am looking foward to what life entails me cause im going to hit out every obstacle and challenge with 100% of my effort.

Going to think about becoming a teacher now. Going to get as healthy as possible and look into holistic health.

Just two months ago i was ready to give up and kill myself in a dark place. Thank you everyone for your support. I hope everyone manages to overcome their battles.

Now i am alive and kicking will a clear vision what i want from life and to grind to the top.

I went on this mega journey on sunday night that lasted 26 hours but now i feel stronger and happy and am looking foward to what life entails me cause im going to hit out every obstacle and challenge with 100% of my effort.

Going to think about becoming a teacher now. Going to get as healthy as possible and look into holistic health.
I'm really happy to hear this man. You sounded really down and out just a short while ago. This should hopefully be a good example for people, that it does get better if you let some light in.

Ride that cloud as far as you can bro.

This is so awesome to hear dude, you've legit made my day :) <3

I think about myself when I should be thinking about others.

I think about others when I should be thinking about myself.

I'm the magical opposite man.

Pure magic yet still sitting dusty on the shelf.

I think about myself when I should be thinking about others.

I think about others when I should be thinking about myself.

I'm the magical opposite man.

Pure magic yet still sitting dusty on the shelf.
It took me a long time to realize just how selfish I really am. I always thought of myself as laid back, and willing to help others. But as it turns out just about everything I do, I do to benefit myself in some way.

Idk what to do with that but I definitely have a lot to work on.

It took me a long time to realize just how selfish I really am. I always thought of myself as laid back, and willing to help others. But as it turns out just about everything I do, I do to benefit myself in some way.

Idk what to do with that but I definitely have a lot to work on.
If it's any consolation I think the vast majority of people are the same. You're doing great man <3

It's really fucking annoying having to explain to people why you appear to be unmotivated. It's not that I don't have drive, it's that I seem to spend all my effort into finding reasons to keep being being sober from drugs and appear somewhat normal and functional. I have none left over to progress. Apparently.

I feel like some people get the impression that I just don't care about anything which couldn't be further from the truth. I feel. I'm no numb pin cushion unmagical voodoo doll.

I feel a lot. And think about it way too much.

Love you man. I reached that realization long ago, however... rarely but it to use in the moment, if you follow me. My problem is learning how to think before I act. Not act first and then agonize in remorse afterwards. <3 Work in progress we all are brother.

We need to live more in the moment. Think in the moment. It's impossible to think about your own desires if you are truly living IN THE MOMENT.

I always hated when my therapists would talk about mindfulness, but, they are 100% right. 100% right....

namaste <3

Love you man. I reached that realization long ago, however... rarely but it to use in the moment, if you follow me. My problem is learning how to think before I act. Not act first and then agonize in remorse afterwards. <3 Work in progress we all are brother.

We need to live more in the moment. Think in the moment. It's impossible to think about your own desires if you are truly living IN THE MOMENT.

I always hated when my therapists would talk about mindfulness, but, they are 100% right. 100% right....

namaste <3
love you too buddy. And if you follow Hinduism at all, you might could say we are one soul living in a billion different bodies. So we all have a LOT in common.

Personally I have a problem with overthinking all of my actions to the point that it paralyzes me a little bit.