Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Anxiety is indeed absolute hell :( Do you do any exercise Lord? The endorphins I get from exercising often really help with my anxiety. As does mindfulness meditation. Have you done some mindfulness exercises with your counsellor?
I was doing exercises, but by the time I get home from work I'm tired, I have an exercise bike maybe I can get on that, I'm not into meditation, I've never done it before, lets see if my counselor brings that up. Been trying to cut back on my Benzo intake but at the moment, it seems very difficult because of my anxiety and issues at work.

4th day sober suffering intense depersonalization today feel under alot of stress tryna resist these cravings for drugs but fuck id do anything for this feeling to go away but ima try stay strong

i know i dont have the strength to stay sober and the only thing keeping me sober atm is my mission to get through these last two weeks. I can not hack life sober. I will try not go to wild but these cravings are going to take over soon and ima most likely be on a massive one month bender soon as my semester ends.

Its just like i quit one drug to replace it with another. I hope i find some inner strength in june i want to be sober by july but my faith might be determined already my life is a living prophecy and im just moving through it like a movie. but ima try live in compassion and be less hard on myself. Planning on visiting a few close friends once this shit is finished. Sucks everybody lives so far away or overseas but thats the reality of life. Would of been nice if the friends i made this year moving to this new city were real would of been good support but nah people are wack around these parts lol.

i need to have pure hedonistic fun before going back into another semester. But idk if my HPPD gets any worse its gonna be bad its already insane.

wish you the best man i respect your efforts benzos are a massive battle.
Not for me...
Huhu GIFs | Tenor

Apparently, there's seems to be a long-term withdrawal in some case, stil though it depends mostly off the user... In the case of @LordOfThisWorld , well as much as i hate the bastard, there's still some kinda litght wich emerge from my computer when i see his posts, so i got you lord :love:

Apparently, there's seems to be a long-term withdrawal in some case, stil though it depends mostly off the user... In the case of @LordOfThisWorld , well as much as i hate the bastard, there's still some kinda litght wich emerge from my computer when i see his posts, so i got you lord :love:
Why would you hate me and call me a name I wish not repeat? I’ve done nothing to you.

since I started drinking every other day I have become jekyll and hyde... hate myself one day and drunken insanity the other off and on, I'm a shitty useless flashlight that does the opposite thing you desire it to do... <3

I'm decent at making tacos so I have that going for me