Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

since I started drinking every other day I have become jekyll and hyde... hate myself one day and drunken insanity the other off and on, I'm a shitty useless flashlight that does the opposite thing you desire it to do... <3

I'm decent at making tacos so I have that going for me
Yes I would experience the same thing when I was drinking A LOT. I was always drinking every day, but whenever I drank obscene amounts, there came a point where a switch just flipped in my brain and I became a real handful ay LOL

I'm so fucking glad I am sober now. Shit.

I'm eating icecream at 8:40am yay adulting! I'm going to the gym twice today though so it's okay :D

Judging from what I know of MydriHaze he is being somewhat facetious, so I wouldn't worry too much about it :)
How are you feeling today Lord?
Hi n3ophy7e, I hope so I don’t want to get on anyone’s bad side, I honestly don’t recall the gentleman or having any words with him.

I’m feeling so so, I was trying to get by on only 1mg of Klonopin today, but my nerves started getting bad so I took 2mgs of Xanax, and I have my session with my counselor in 20 mins.

I don’t know if this counseling is working or if it is, my anxiety isn’t as bad in the morning as it use to be, but a few hours ago my nerves started acting up maybe because I didn’t take enough benzos.

How are you feeling today n3ophy7e?

Yes I would experience the same thing when I was drinking A LOT. I was always drinking every day, but whenever I drank obscene amounts, there came a point where a switch just flipped in my brain and I became a real handful ay LOL

I'm so fucking glad I am sober now. Shit.

I'm eating icecream at 8:40am yay adulting! I'm going to the gym twice today though so it's okay :D
8:40 am you must live in Australia.

my soberity streak ended i took a microdose of lsd when i woke up the depression was to much yesterday i got nothing done. Spent the last 2 hours cleaning down my place still have a little bit to do then gonna get into work

Hi n3ophy7e, I hope so I don’t want to get on anyone’s bad side, I honestly don’t recall the gentleman or having any words with him.

I’m feeling so so, I was trying to get by on only 1mg of Klonopin today, but my nerves started getting bad so I took 2mgs of Xanax, and I have my session with my counselor in 20 mins.

I don’t know if this counseling is working or if it is, my anxiety isn’t as bad in the morning as it use to be, but a few hours ago my nerves started acting up maybe because I didn’t take enough benzos.

How are you feeling today n3ophy7e?
I'm good thanks mate. Took a bit too much gabapentin last night and snored so loud that my partner had to sleep in the spare room, poor boi :( Hey at least we both got a solid night's sleep haha. But it was fucking cold without the other person's body heat!!!!! It's 3 days before winter here and it's getting CHILLY!! I love winter 🥶❄️☃️ <3
Gonna head to the gym soon.

Lord, keep it up with the counselling sessions, they might not seem like they're helping much yet but give it a chance. How many sessions have you had so far? Did you say it was 5? Or am I making that up? I have an alcoholic's brain so I might be making that up lol

8:40 am you must live in Australia.
I do indeed live in Australia! :) Where are you Lord?

my soberity streak ended i took a microdose of lsd when i woke up the depression was to much yesterday i got nothing done. Spent the last 2 hours cleaning down my place still have a little bit to do then gonna get into work
Hey at least you gave your brain and neurotransmitters a bit of a break. A microdose of LSD isn't so bad :) How you feeling Trip?

I'm good thanks mate. Took a bit too much gabapentin last night and snored so loud that my partner had to sleep in the spare room, poor boi :( Hey at least we both got a solid night's sleep haha. But it was fucking cold without the other person's body heat!!!!! It's 3 days before winter here and it's getting CHILLY!! I love winter 🥶❄️☃️ <3
Gonna head to the gym soon.

Lord, keep it up with the counselling sessions, they might not seem like they're helping much yet but give it a chance. How many sessions have you had so far? Did you say it was 5? Or am I making that up? I have an alcoholic's brain so I might be making that up lol

I do indeed live in Australia! :) Where are you Lord?

Hey at least you gave your brain and neurotransmitters a bit of a break. A microdose of LSD isn't so bad :) How you feeling Trip?
I’m American, good ol US of A.:)

Yes this was my fifth session today, I will be keeping up with my sessions, I have to admit talking to someone helps.

got it completely clean now bathroom shower lounge bedroom kitchen. Was alot of work shit gets fucked during depression. Now i can get focused onto work

^^ Oh man, when I get proper depressed I literally do nothing as well. Complete catatonia.

I’m American, good ol US of A.:)

Yes this was my fifth session today, I will be keeping up with my sessions, I have to admit talking to someone helps.
Where abouts in the US?
And that is great to hear mate. I hope it continues to help :)

Drive to gas station drunk as fuck

Buy gas

Homeless dude walks up to me. Asks me for a ride 2 hours away. Nah homie I can't do that. Can you spare some change? Nah homie you talking to a fucking heroin addict.

He walks away. 2 minutes later my brain does WHAT THE FUCK HE CAN GET ME SOME DRUGS!!!

I RUN AFTER HIM, HES GONE

I WALK BACK TO MY CAR...

WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK

What the fuck is wrong with my brain I'm standing here like a retard waiting for another homeless junky to show up

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS WRONG WITH ME

Idk what I did last night but I feel disgusted
Hey!!!!! You would feel a WHOOOLLLE lot more disgusted if you followed through with what you were trying to do!! Instead you just woke up hungover, instead of in a jail cell or worse. So don't be too hard on yourself buddy <3

Hey!!!!! You would feel a WHOOOLLLE lot more disgusted if you followed through with what you were trying to do!! Instead you just woke up hungover, instead of in a jail cell or worse. So don't be too hard on yourself buddy <3
Uhh I drove drunk twice yesterday, the second time for no reason because I got to the store and had no money. Also called someone a cunt about 400 times last night (they deserves it and that was off site obviously)

What kind of loser alcoholic would wake up to this? These are not the hoofprints of your average God-fearing junky... It's too savage... Bestial wail...

Most drunk I've been in a long time tbh... Fragments of memories out of the time fog. It makes no sense.

I need to fuck off with the alcohol. Now I drink coffee and repent