• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What, nuh uh... how the fuck do you swallow that lol?

"This pill is built like a brick house!"

yeah, but a blue house is a bit weird haha. I want to see some rainbow colored pills!! It's not that hard at all, just mix the 4 or 5 different kinds of pill dyes they have in one :p

^ I gotta give you that those are the most interested shaped pills I ever saw. It's like a warm yummy pill saying "Welcome Home!". The chemney is 10mg MDMA, 1 window is 15mg, if you eat the door it's 38mg MDMA and the roof is 80mg MDMA.

We had "Smarties" in the UK last year, they came in 6 different separate colours, quite cool when you see a bag of like a thousand of them and they are so evenly distributed, must have had 6 presses on the go at once, no way they did them all separate then mixed them all lol (UK press as well :p)
I think my all time favourite pill was this from the netherlands, it was a 1 off and was around for only a few weeks.

"Night and Days"

Never seen a better pill. From 2012

30483.jpg

mendo is that a red Lamborghini pill?

or is it purple but just weirdly tinted in that pic?

mendo is that a red Lamborghini pill?

or is it purple but just weirdly tinted in that pic?

Just a darker shade of the lamborghini pill, not my picture I must add though its from a dutch forum, as you know they get them hot off the press. Dark red yes

We had "Smarties" in the UK last year, they came in 6 different separate colours, quite cool when you see a bag of like a thousand of them and they are so evenly distributed, must have had 6 presses on the go at once, no way they did them all separate then mixed them all lol (UK press as well :p)
I think my all time favourite pill was this from the netherlands, it was a 1 off and was around for only a few weeks.

"Night and Days"

Never seen a better pill. From 2012

30483.jpg

Now this looks like something an E-tard would collect and keep inside a safe. I wonder how they managed to double color it this way, very impressive press.

Just a darker shade of the lamborghini pill, not my picture I must add though its from a dutch forum, as you know they get them hot off the press. Dark red yes

hmm interesting, must be a different press than what I was thinking of

My favorite press of ALL time is still the white bolts.

They aren't even a pill it's like a pure MDA wafer with a crisp outer shell... probably the only pills I would break my neck to find, save some MDE pills.

I reaallllyy want to get my hands on some mints too, I have a half a bolt I'm saving until I get a mint so I can experience the best of America ;)

I wish more MDA pills was around, it's not like they are getting sold as MDA most of the time, but more like E or MDMA, makes it just harder to track down legit MDA pills. I hate very pure powders... they are a real hassle to dose out without a scale, not to say pretty scary when your plan isn't to get super fucked up floored in an all night rave. With bunk stuff, you can just take as much as you want from the bag and you would probably be okay.

So far my ghetto method consist of relying on a 10mg 2cb cap as a reference and try to eyeball the same amount into a vitamin C cap lol. I'm aiming for 90-100mg MDMA + 20-30mg MDA. Thing is with my luck, I know I'll fuck it up and get floored anyways.

I wish more MDA pills was around, it's not like they are getting sold as MDA most of the time, but more like E or MDMA, makes it just harder to track down legit MDA pills. I hate very pure powders... they are a real hassle to dose out without a scale, not to say pretty scary when your plan isn't to get super fucked up floored in an all night rave. With bunk stuff, you can just take as much as you want from the bag and you would probably be okay.

So far my ghetto method consist of relying on a 10mg 2cb cap as a reference and try to eyeball the same amount into a vitamin C cap lol. I'm aiming for 90-100mg MDMA + 20-30mg MDA. Thing is with my luck, I know I'll fuck it up and get floored anyways.

Wish I could get floored! Last few times I found 'ok' pills, even added some molly in, and just danced around like a mad bastard. My best memories of raves are from being floored, tho, usually making out with someone really hot when I wasn't staring up at the laser show <3

and just danced around like a mad bastard.

This is what I'm trying to do lol. I love to dance around for hours and get lost in the beats. As for girls, I'm not worried, I always have madd game when rolling and always end up with some girls and usually get a very attractive one that really falls for me.

Those house presses look hilarious. They should start pressing MDMA gummies with sour sugar on the outside. Would be lush.

Status
Not open for further replies.