• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep your chin up! You won't feel this way forever. Maybe in a year you'll be back on the MD train!

If I don't go to Electric Zoo I'll see you at NCMF.

If you don't go to Electric Zoo I will definitely HAVE to see you at NCMF... :D Blielighters are awesome to meet up with!

Anyone here in vancity?

Yeah I am along with a few other Bluelighters... Seems to be a decent number from the west cost on here. :)

@Chesh - hope ya feel better soon bud, nothing more scary than psychosis... I've gone through one crazy psychosis episode after eating some messed up pot cookies... Scariest drug moment of my life... Stay strong my friend. <3

EDIT: Crazy song Pretty Lights played at Lucky 2013 that goes back to my child playing the video game "SSX: Tricky" A snowboarding game...

Chesh, CBD can help you if anything, don't avoid it.
Avoid high THC strains though, they wont do you any good try and get CBD from a non cannabis source, here are some options:

flaxseed
flaxseed oil
industrial hemp flower oil

we cant get high CBD in england unless we grow it cos our government is being retarded and not controlling the cannabis strains being sold in the black market its doing some people no good at all.

^Pretty lights is amazing live, saw them last year at skrillex full flex tour. Too bad their canadian 2013 tour got cancelled. :(

Can't wait skins VII next saturday. a big underground illegal rave :) Guests Savant, jelo and 20 other locals. Dirty electro, dnb, dub, glitch hop etc. Hopefully the pigs don't shut it down at 3am like last year.

this was the last one:

Shrooms... man, it's been a while since I've had any haha. Just too damn freaky for me... I prefer phenethylamines any day of the week.

Nice KRK's though dezz, I'm thinking of getting the Rockit 10-3 soon. You have a subwoofer for those 8s or are they good as-is?
I use them for monitoring. They boost the bass quite a bit as it is, and a sub would be pretty much overkill, though if you ain't gonna use them to produce i would recommend a woofer with em

anybody had the green question marks? hear theyre fantastic :)

That's the only pills I use. I tried the blue defqons and was VERY underwhelmed when compared to the same dosage. Purity over quantity anytime.

This is the only kind of pill I take :D

NSFW:
eM9LeaS.jpg

This is the only kind of pill I take :D

NSFW:
eM9LeaS.jpg

The way you said that makes you look like you think crystals is better than pills, which isn't true at all. You can find very pure mdma in pills too... that's if you know what to look for, numbers don't mean anything. a 120mg pill can be better than a 200mg one if the MDMA in it is better synthed/purified and to be honest the only way to find this out is by taking the pills yourself and gauge the purity by your rolling experience. It's like with subwoofers... people only look at the numbers (They think higher Watts is better... which isn't true) but don't understand it's real meaning. And mdma crystal isn't always better, you can get better purity in pills, and the other way around is just as much true.

My best rolls where on green question marks (but that was more of a good mindset/time/setting then anything else, the roll was just as good as my crystal mdma pure ones) and I'll never use anything else, they are perfectly dosed for someone lightweight and non-tolerant like me. They also got double breaklines which makes it easy to make your own doses on the go. Purity and pressed pill transport/dosing convenience all in one, what more do you want. :) The only true plus I can think of crystals is the faster comeup, but then again, just munch your pills with some hot water and it'll get absorb just as fast.

Tis true, but pills can be widely varying in dose depending on the batch. Those Defqons went all the way from 150-220mg and everywhere in between.. the question marks were a lot better in that regard, but I just love crystal for it's sexiness really.

Plus, if you are using any other RoA besides oral pills are really annoying. I don't snort often, but sometimes I like a tiny bump in with some K as a redose and I don't want green snot lmao. Plus I really enjoy sublingual, the taste and tingles as it dissolves into my bloodstream is great. It's like you can feel it passing through your mouth and the come up is a lot more pronounced. Plugging too, though it's not as bad and I haven't tried it....

Really it depends on the batch, but you can't exactly tell the quality of a crystal in a pill until you take it. With crystal, you have a slight idea from the looks.. reagent testing tiny amounts (less than 1mg) and and gauging the strength of the reaction can also help, although it takes some training to get that down and is never truly reliable.

and to be honest the only way to find this out is by taking the pills yourself and gauge the purity by your rolling experience

Exactly my point :)

Tis true, but pills can be widely varying in dose depending on the batch. Those Defqons went all the way from 150-220mg and everywhere in between.. the question marks were a lot better in that regard, but I just love crystal for it's sexiness really.

Plus, if you are using any other RoA besides oral pills are really annoying. I don't snort often, but sometimes I like a tiny bump in with some K as a redose and I don't want green snot lmao. Plus I really enjoy sublingual, the taste and tingles as it dissolves into my bloodstream is great. It's like you can feel it passing through your mouth and the come up is a lot more pronounced. Plugging too, though it's not as bad and I haven't tried it....

Really it depends on the batch, but you can't exactly tell the quality of a crystal in a pill until you take it. With crystal, you have a slight idea from the looks.. reagent testing tiny amounts (less than 1mg) and and gauging the strength of the reaction can also help, although it takes some training to get that down and is never truly reliable.

Exactly my point :)

Well yeh, no wonder, I guess we can add that crystals with an accurate scale are more dose-reliable then pills that are sold as "220mg" when it could be ±40mg off. But that's the same with molly... everyone advertise it as max 84% pure, 86% pure or whatever to boost/maximize sells. In the end, the "84% crystal mdma pure" could be 77% or 79%...or 69% nobody will ever have any idea beside the chemist. I'm not sure if your reagent testkit will tell you much on purity lol. And looking at it, well yes if it looks crystal clear that's a good sign that it was acetone washed and probably better quality then that brown mdma.

Tbh, they both have their pros and cons. I just don't like how pills nowadays (due to the bad rep E got from all the adulterated fakes with pipes/rc's going around) are looked down upon while someone who claims to have molly (which nowadays is just as bad as the bunk E's in some places of the world) are praised and people are convinced they take mdma when in reality, most of the time, it's a nasty cocktail of research chemicals.

I guess when it's pills vs crystal, it all comes down to personal preference.

^Pretty lights is amazing live, saw them last year at skrillex full flex tour. Too bad their canadian 2013 tour got cancelled. :(

I've seen him twice now, he definitely puts on a good show but I'm not the biggest fan of some of the music he plays... Still a great show though.

And yeah I'm bummed that tour got cancelled... I had presale tickets and everything! Oh well... >.>

Just keep your chin up! You won't feel this way forever. Maybe in a year you'll be back on the MD train!

approaching this all with the positive view of "at least i caught it early". i'll probably lay off stims and MD pretty much forever. maybe as like a once a year thing or something later on. gonna start exercising more and trying to get more sleep. less sleep = more symptoms.

tbh weed is going to be the hardest one to stop because it's a massive part of my social life, and everyone knows me as the one who always gets stoned for everything because he loves weed. but i've literally just stopped cold turkey.

Was supposed to go to the bar for just an hour, and I did but.... Wen't back to a friends and got hammered got home at 6. Nothing like the walk of shame home, people are going to work and your just avoiding being hit buy a car...

Quick question, I tried rolling and failed last week was my fault not the drugs.. Is my serotonin still there or did the mdma dump it some how without me getting a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.