• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently i'm in the very early stages of psychosis

no more weed for me :(

what drugs are alright to use if you're at high risk of developing psychosis? so far i can only think of benzos, opiates and GHB. all in moderation of course because withdrawals can cause some issues.

Chesh, at this point I would choose the sober life and let it all fly over.

Chesh, at this point I would choose the sober life and let it all fly over.

yeah probably the only responsible thing to do. it's just a lot of the time now i feel like just withdrawing from society and it's good to have something i can take which allows me to be chilled and social. that was cannabis but i know weed and psychosis aren't exactly the best of friends.

the dude said because it's in such early stages my chances of getting rid of it completely are good (if i abstain from drugs). i'm an outpatient in some psychosis early intervention thing, supposedly it's a very effective method.

if i didn't live in such a boring place with nothing to do it would be way easier to not do drugs.

Whats the general consensus on large rocks of MDMA, not you're normal .5-1cm rocks but like 3-7g rocks. Debating doing a wash when I get it next.

Thats a pretty big rock.

Not sure what your asking though. It perfectly feasible to get big rocks like that. Just test them and then eat them.

I have seen photos of people holding single big rocks in there hand like a tennis ball size.

Whats the general consensus on large rocks of MDMA, not you're normal .5-1cm rocks but like 3-7g rocks. Debating doing a wash when I get it next.

as far as i'm aware a lot traffickers recrystalise their mandy into large blocks or other shapes for transport.

I was just wondering if it seems legitimate, it's tested fine. Not had a chance to try some yet though, just 3x the size of anything else I've ever had.

It's very typical for the chemists to melt down smaller crystals and compress them together to form larger ones. It can make it easier to smuggle for one, and they sometimes add cuts to stretch the product. That's where the whole "84% pure" rumor came from, I believe.

All in all, it doesn't really mean anything... but it is a sign that whoever made it took an extra step when making it. I'd probably wash it anyways if you have a large amount, even just a half gram or a gram cleaned up will give you some AMAZINGLY PURE MDxx

Well, shit lol. Just scraped an old bag I had thinking it was K.. had a pretty fat line actually. Luckily I reagent tested a tiny bit and saved myself from snorting a 50mg line of MDMA lol.

apparently i'm in the very early stages of psychosis

no more weed for me :(

what drugs are alright to use if you're at high risk of developing psychosis? so far i can only think of benzos, opiates and GHB. all in moderation of course because withdrawals can cause some issues.

Chesh, stick to hedonistic drugs and space them out. Don't take anything that will keep you trapped in your own head.

So Ghb and opiates are great choices.

what the hell does the name of this thread mean?

Who is the back knight? were his shoes untied? Drunk maybe....I demand answers!

Well, he's out now haha but that mother fucker is in some shiiiieeeeetttttt... he's actually suing the school that got him arrested though, so who knows haha

won't be rolling for a while though :sus:

Chesh, stick to hedonistic drugs and space them out. Don't take anything that will keep you trapped in your own head.

So Ghb and opiates are great choices.

When I'm actually stoned it's alright, I can deal with the anxiety and shit if that comes along. It's when I'm not stoned that I've got all these early warning signs. So it's not the being trapped in my own head it's just smoking all that dank sticky bud obviously won't help in the long run. I've got some really nice hindu kush as well that I'm just going to give away it's a shame. I'll switch between opiates and GHB once a week then after maybe a month or two of complete abstinence.

Of course no more stimulants and no MDMA. Not done MD since NYE though because of all this though so that's already sorted.

Last edited:
Just what is LSD, and what does it do? Some crazy shit, I'll tell you that!

How do you mean "warning signs", Chesh? If I've been going into psychosis lately than it's my own damn fault 8(

How do you mean "warning signs", Chesh? If I've been going into psychosis lately than it's my own damn fault 8(

Lots of really vague things and some not so vague things. I can't really be arsed to list everything and talk about all my issues here, but I went to the GP about it, got referred to a psych who referred me to the Psychosis EI team then had an assessment thing spoke to some guy for a bit about it all and yeah early stages of psychosis apparently. I think it's called the prodromal phase, and can go on for a few years before a full blown psychotic episode occurs. I get these mini episodes that last about an hour and if the full blown psychosis ended up anything like that I wouldn't be having a fun time so I'm not gonna rock the boat with weed or psychedelics.

Dang man, sorry to hear it. Drugs take a fucking toll on a lot of people.... some good strong CBD weed can help with psychosis, I've found. Depends on the individual of course

Yeah I know all about CBD but I'm just not risking anything.

He said it was probably the drugs but tbh it feels a lot deeper than that, and my drug use has never been too out of control. I don't think abstinence will get rid of it but it's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.