Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Put your pretty lights in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSFW:
Plymouth+Hemi+Cuda+1970-Front+Right+View.jpg

i want a barracuda/cuda

69 nova with a 396 would be my dream...ugh i just came a little.

llama, im not saying i dont have issues in life, infact i have big issues. Owe roughly 4k to county and court systems, was charged with felony escape (got dropped thank god) and the shit hole town cops here target me like no other. I do have friends yes and i do party but partying is the only thing that really eases all the bullshit with me. Over time ive learned to just grow numb to it and keep on truckin. Its what you gotta do.

i dont know.
sometimes i just wonder if i'll ever get to live a normal life with friends and socializing and doing stuff, i just feel lost, alone and left behind most of the time.....

Positively embrace it. Honestly i would almost consider ditching cali next year and go east coast, kick it wit you maybe meet up wit owl_e who knows i guarantee you will have a good time

dont ditch cali for out east
besides i dont even know how we'd get to hang out much, i live with my parents as i'm sure you know....
dont worry about me

Nah dude i will worry bout you, no one needs to go thru life with disappointment and doubt. There's something out there for you man, you just gotta find it. How old are you anyway if you dont mind? Im sure you got a long life to live and plenty of shit to do, dont let the petty stuff get you down.

18, thought everybody knew that?
dont worry about me, i'm telling you, you got better things to do than worry about me at all.

LSDMDMA&9928075 said:
18, thought everybody knew that?
dont worry about me, i'm telling you, you got better things to do than worry about me at all.
life is just beginning man. old enough to smoke, go to prison, go in the army, not even old enough to have a beer by 3 years!

not old enough to drink but most people all agree 21 to drink is some bullSHIT.
i just havent done much at all...
didn't do what everybody else does in HS, missed out on all that, missed out on socializing...
i just wonder sometimes if i'll ever be able to fit in and be normal and all that..

LSDMDMA&9928635 said:
not old enough to drink but most people all agree 21 to drink is some bullSHIT.
i just havent done much at all...
didn't do what everybody else does in HS, missed out on all that, missed out on socializing...
i just wonder sometimes if i'll ever be able to fit in and be normal and all that..

U haven't went to college man? College > HS... So many girls ..... Man if you got amphetamines you will be one popular guy. Shit nowadays everybody does Adderall/Dex/Vyvanse in college to cram for the exams. And then parties... woo dude fuck red bull and four lokos in college. Just pop a dexedrine and drink all night :D

Man if you haven't been to college yet.... That's where it's at man... You should get a student loan and go party yer ass off bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.