• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Put your pretty lights in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
herpin in derpin back in 95... when pills were pills lol.. in fact i didnt have to get a testing kit till the 2000's lolz
NSFW:
yo-dawg-i-herd-you-like-poppin-rolls-so-i-put-rolls-in-yo-rolls-so-you-can-roll-while-you-roll.jpg

No llama, you didn't copyright shit.. derp, herp, and the shabang is mine

yes.
so after last night, after going 3 weeks legit, i dunno if i have any desire to get back to my usual.
cause hell i hate my life sober and on amps, amps just make about 4 hours a lot easier to deal with and the next day harder to deal with.
and at least towards the end of the 3 weeks i started to get used to not getting high.
we'll see if i actually decide proper to quit, i dont see what i was fiending so badly for the last 3 weeks as in, i did more than i ever did in any one 12 hour span, did double what i do most nights, and it still wasn't all that great, not all that convinced it's worth it at all anymore.
you all should be happy, if i had what you guys do i wouldnt be shoveling 300mg of amphetamines (well was 280mg or 300mg dexedrine and an adderall 20, i dont remember exactly how many other than it was 28 or 30 or 32 or 34) in me from 1pm-1am and still not be anything more than just ehhhh i'm high but ehhhhhhh
i shouldnt have too much trouble going to sleep tonight, not like i thought i was gonna have...but hell if i can redose with 140mg and still not be anything more than just satisfied and only not doing more because of paranoia, shit's definitely out of whack.
i might actually decide that last night was just a fuckup and i lerned my lesson.
i'm going for a walk to think.

not possible and thats not any better than just shoveling dexedrine en masse in me, not much better.
i'd get a better high but that wouldn't really get me anything in life, other than a drug problem (since some people say i have one right now...if i got into methamphetamine i'd be stealing and pawning shit within 2 months guaranteed...)
i think i might hang up the amphetamine gloves for good now because its become damn near impractical in my mind, not even the fiendy i hate my life fuck the world lets get high can rationalize keeping on going when 300mg of pharm pure d-amphet in half of a day couldn't get me all that high, anything more than just an ehhhh i'm high but its not all that fun at all, i dunno why i wanted it so bad for 3 weeks.
changes, i might make some.
the only issue is when i did quit legitimately, i still hated my life, i just didn't have drugs to help deal so i was just more depressed for that 3 months that i quit.
sometimes i wonder what life in 10 years will be like...cause sometimes i lose faith completely...

no birthday rolling for me this year... just my normal birthday tradition of getting inked...

Great way to spend your bday. ima try and get some ink when i go out to cali next year. I should think up tats and have yall who will be raging with me out there decide on the tat.

edit: post count = 1234 = epic = i win

Status
Not open for further replies.