• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes...

So I just ate some pizza and now my plate is gone. I have absolutely no recollection of going downstairs at all O.O

So I just ate some pizza and now my plate is gone. I have absolutely no recollection of going downstairs at all O.O

Awesome, sounds like you have perfected some form of oblivious slavery to your body, to do a chore without you even knowing or feeling it.

Well TBH I dont really give a shit, what I do know though, is fucked up.

This is the internet people, if you cant get along here, you have no place in the real world :|

Keep it that way ^
Awesome, sounds like you have perfected some form of oblivious slavery to your body, to do a chore without you even knowing or feeling it.
But what else could have happened in that amount of time, I have no idea :|

I swear high doses of piracetam make me better at playing poker lol. Just finished 10th in a tourny of 250 players..

Got myself some codeine, booze, weed and hash.

Gonna have myself a late St. Pattys day

^ You win any money?

Cant wait to get my Sativa THC capsules tomorrow. Gonna be ultra baked =D

Smoke weed with it, pure THC is actually really shitty by itself.

Nah, Ive had these capsules before, didnt smoke any of the times I consumed them. Theyre amazing. They have a pretty slow onset but once it hits you... it fucking hits you!

You sure they're just THC caps then? Whenever I try them it does something, but didnt really get me high at all. I took 4 at once too lol

basically just a mood lift with a bit of mental clarity...

You sure they're just THC caps then? Whenever I try them it does something, but didnt really get me high at all. I took 4 at once too lol

basically just a mood lift with a bit of mental clarity...
Theyre mostly THC with a little bit of CBD. I forgot the exact amount, but with a low tolerance 1 is fine, more tolerant smokers are fine with 2-3.

Brownies are the easiest to make lol, but weed barbecue sauce is AMAZING. Same with with cereals lol.

Im CWEin.... how long you people keep it in the freezer for?

Yeah lol... Im thinking about rolling in a week or two actually, thats still 3 months, and Ill have some BOMB MDizzle for it. Only problem is that Im also rolling May 5th, almost exactly a month later. I should be good...

my last was Jan 26th, I'm so proud! he he :p%):D

Mine was the 15th... before that NYE. The one on the 15th had a pretty damn bad comedown, thats what I get for not waiting though

After like 3 or so months there isnt too much of a point in waiting any longer, unless you've severely damaged your receptors that is..

I know you're just not rolling because you dont want too though, huh SeySey lol? I certainly have NO urge to dose MDMA randomly anymore, its just the future events that Im craving now :!

Oooh me too folley... 3 more weeks can't wait. Will be dropping 260 at once lol gonna be off my face

Cause I dont want to, and I dont have a Molly source. If I had a source, Id probably just stock up on a G and save it for nights with a certain friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.