• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait!!!! Last solid, good visual, good feeling trip, was a random dose of some 2c-e a few months back. Had it sitting around and i was like meh.....lets do this

Your mates a dickhead lol. Ketamine is a chill drug, sit back and trip... Why would he ruin it for your other mate :|

i dunno mate i thought it was a bit of a dick move.

i've seen too many mates have bad trips on K now i'll probably only bump it at raves when i get a hold of some, tripping looks too intense for me.

@jesusgreen
amph salts shouldn't do much to your roll, a lot of people like to combine the two to stay on their feet at raves. I'd say the really chill and empathetic effects may be muted but you'll still feel really great and open.

I'm actually referring to the opposite away around. Me and my friend took MDMA last night, and we can barely feel this amph, we're not sure if it's just bad speed or if it's cross-tolerance :p

When I get my K a fat .1-2 line is going down...

Im tryna get a K hole first thing :!

^ The two will have cross tolerance for sure, but not an amazing amount. Probably similar to PEAs and Trypts, just to think of a quick example.

MDMA works on mostly on SERT while amp works mainly on dopa, but there is an overlap in norepinephrine and others for sure

once you've had a little play with K folley,
Ive found that if i do my dose of md, it lasts 3-4 hours but then it starts to go into waves, in and out of the euphoria so i do some ket, and then it feels great for another 2 hours then Lol the Music appreciation is INSANE The base just flows right through you.

That was absolutely amazing, my jaw is absolutely killing me.... though 8o

Get a mouth guard lol, it may seem stupid, but a football/boxing mouth guard is awesome when your rolling, you can tear the SHIT out of those things

Ket makes me not able to see very well....so when i go to shows i have no fucking idea whats going on.
Thats how i was hahahaha and boy didnt everyone around me know it hahahaa.

As for the mouth guard, i dont think that would help really. it was the mdma smile i had going on that did the most of the pain. I just could not stop smiling i was really loving the euphoria i was getting it was amazing, mdmazing ...
Still my favourite drug

Oooh lol yeah I know what your talking about... its always either my mouth stuck in a smile and crazy eye wiggles, or jaw clamped down and eyes in the back of my head (usually still wiggling) lmao

Im guessing ket at a water park is probably a stupid as shit idea huh lol?

Anyone into Trance should tune into DI.fm's Trance channel right now. ASOT550 is streaming live for 9 hours from a local event haha. First up is Fei Fei :)

Pfft should have gone out with friends today, at the last moment didn't awnser the phone or anything, they basically gone without me because there was no space in the car... Lol was going to a rave with those fuckers aswell. Sold my ticket, and deleted them from my contacts list. Proper cleaning up ^^

Fuck man its St. Pattys day, I have hundreds of dollars to spent, and nothing to buy but LSD, shrooms and weed. This fool should at least have my coke tomorrow though, the ketamine.. I dont even know anymore :|

Pfft lol, next weekend im going hard with the coke lol. Gonna be a tech event and i'm on the vip list so that + coke and i can feel all cool and better then anyone else

Yeah Im getting a gram for myself, Im going to do about a half and see how I feel, but Ima save at least 300mgs, Ima have a drug collection saved up :D

I had an epic ass 19 months tbph. I had a steady supply of goodies to keep me going... and then my guys guy got busted :|

We need to make the most epic drug collection imaginable.... And then do them.

Currently enjoying an E-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.