• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I always wait 60 days. Every roll is magical lol but not from 100 md for me. trust me

Jesus, I need to roll. I haven't in so fucking long it's ridiculous.

My recent mental state tells me I shouldnt roll anytime soon, but thats for the best.

Is taking amphetamine sulphate the day after MDMA a bad idea? Because I kinda just took amph for the first time today too.

Yea I wouldn't take it the day after. You need the next week or more to recover.

Damn is the added serotonin release from the amph today likely to result in a loss of magic for the next time I take MDMA or similar empathogens in ~2 months time? It's already been taken (small amount orally + big line sniffed) and although it'll suck I can cope with a rough hangover, I'm mostly worried about ruining the magic with MDxx.

If your next roll will be in two months then you should be fine, that's plenty time for a break....

Mmmmmmmm, cocaine. Time to start my morning.

ohh weedy take me away again,
Lol having one of the best drug use weekends ever:

about 8 key bumps of ket throughout 2 hours > 100mg mdma capsule > more ket 3 hours later like bumps of like 4 each time.

Then i just kept bumping ket, then took a vallie, I dont take valium much, just the relaxation of the shower + 10mg valium made me fall asleep for 10 mins standing up leaning against the shower wall hahahaha then i got high, then slept for ages.

Now gonna get stoned again, i love the peaceful CEV's i was getting from the weed, it was really nice

I'm so very jealous sam haha. Sounds awesome. I'm just enjoying this amph high, feels better than I expected actually, just very energetic and clearheaded, not the paranoid mess I was when I did ritalin. This actually feels like it'd mix really well with murky tryptamines with lots of mindfuck, to reduce that effect somewhat in times when it's not desired (like at a festival for example) :)

Feels rather strange for me though, the list of drugs I've consumed contains way more RCs than the classics, and in the last 2 months I've managed to add DMT, MDMA and Amphetamine to the list, despite having wanted to try them for years, but either never wanting it when it was available or not being able to find it (in the case of DMT)

Is taking amphetamine sulphate the day after MDMA a bad idea? Because I kinda just took amph for the first time today too.

The extra dopamine will probably still get into your SERT receptors, destroying them in the process. Probably wont be too bad, but I would imagine it to have quite a bad comedown.

Sounds like you had a good time Sam! 60 days is kids stuff though. My next roll is 90 days after my last ;)

I wouldnt worry about ruining the magic...i have a horrible issue with abusing MDMA and have been rolling pretty consistently over the past couple years. (atmost 2-3month break due to droughts) and hell....im only up to .2 to get me nice and saucy.

Cant wait for my 25i to get here.....then is blast off time :D

So okay, I barely got anything from the amph. My friend didn't get much either from it and he's experienced with speed, says hes going to try get my money back for me.

I'm wondering though - he did MDMA last night too, so is it possible that the amph is actually decent quality and we're just barely feeling it because of cross-tolerance? Or would the tolerance not be that significant.

last night i was baby sitting my two mates while i was stoned and they were tripping on ket round mine.

my mate (we'll call him Adam) was doing K for his first time. my other mate (we'll call him Harry) racked him up a fat fucking line for his first ever time doing it. i said "mate, maybe you should do half that line and see how you feel in 10-20 minutes then do more if you need to" he thought that was a good idea but Harry was like "pussy go on do it" so he did the whole line.

needless to say he K-holed after about 10-20 minutes. Harry was k'd out his nut but still able to walk around and shit, so he was trying to get Adam to stand up even though he was K-holing. i told him you're supposed to leave people alone when they're k-holing (i don't even do K and i know this). eventually he picks Adam up and lets him go, and he falls to the floor. i go to help him back on to the sofa and he flips the fuck out and from then on he had a bad trip and i wrote down what i could after he came down:

"We all go transported to different planets. It was like natural selection except I was the natural selector. I had to pick who lived and who died. I had to kill loads of people. Each day (that's right, day) they would make me choose a different friend to kill and I'd have to punch them in the face to kill them."

He said it was the single worst experience of his life and he would be K-holing then he'd punch the sofa and he'd keep flipping out and going mental.

I thought it was a bit out of order to do that to him.

Then later on in the night my other mate Harry starts having bad thoughts (he's got BPD, shouldn't be doing Ket really) so I had to look after him. And all the bad vibes going on made me get a bit paranoid cus i was high and i thought my drink had been spiked with ket (lol) and started pranging a bit but i was alright.

last night i was baby sitting my two mates while i was stoned and they were tripping on ket round mine.

my mate (we'll call him Adam) was doing K for his first time. my other mate (we'll call him Harry) racked him up a fat fucking line for his first ever time doing it. i said "mate, maybe you should do half that line and see how you feel in 10-20 minutes then do more if you need to" he thought that was a good idea but Harry was like "pussy go on do it" so he did the whole line.

needless to say he K-holed after about 10-20 minutes. Harry was k'd out his nut but still able to walk around and shit, so he was trying to get Adam to stand up even though he was K-holing. i told him you're supposed to leave people alone when they're k-holing (i don't even do K and i know this). eventually he picks Adam up and lets him go, and he falls to the floor. i go to help him back on to the sofa and he flips the fuck out and from then on he had a bad trip and i wrote down what i could after he came down:

"We all go transported to different planets. It was like natural selection except I was the natural selector. I had to pick who lived and who died. I had to kill loads of people. Each day (that's right, day) they would make me choose a different friend to kill and I'd have to punch them in the face to kill them."

He said it was the single worst experience of his life and he would be K-holing then he'd punch the sofa and he'd keep flipping out and going mental.

I thought it was a bit out of order to do that to him.

Then later on in the night my other mate Harry starts having bad thoughts (he's got BPD, shouldn't be doing Ket really) so I had to look after him. And all the bad vibes going on made me get a bit paranoid cus i was high and i thought my drink had been spiked with ket (lol) and started pranging a bit but i was alright.

Your mates a dickhead lol. Ketamine is a chill drug, sit back and trip... Why would he ruin it for your other mate :|

^woah!!!! Glad your mates are safe man...ket is some fucked up shit especially when people have mental issues like that. Glad it was all good in the end, i feel bad for your friend who had to go thru that kind of shit....rough man haha.

told him you're supposed to leave people alone when they're k-holing (i don't even do K and i know this)

This, this and... This
Why do you think so many people do ketamine on their own?

Also folley, you have abused mdma in the past, i barely abused it at all, i have mainly followed 30 day, then 40, then near 50 now 60 day rule, and as you know my high in tryptophan diet.

Let me tell you, i was absolutely loving it, i feel like i have been punched in the jaw by mike tyson though.
Pics to follow (When other people upload them)

100mg... wowee i can't believe i got that far i am amazed. What an amazing weekend, gonna get high again now haha.

mdma is truley a wonderful and therapeutic drug.
had a party last night, it started off slow with my friends just sitting around, smoking weed and drinking a bit....the usual.... but we pulled out some good MDMA,
first good night ive had in so long, been very highstrung/ overworked lately. to the point I wasn't even enjoying myself when with friends

I'm having an amazing afterglow, definitely expected to feel the opposite this morning. I was almost too high at one point, but i'd say my extreme lovely effects were a tiny bit muted because I took 40mg of ritalin in the morning/afternoon.

@jesusgreen
amph salts shouldn't do much to your roll, a lot of people like to combine the two to stay on their feet at raves. I'd say the really chill and empathetic effects may be muted but you'll still feel really great and open.

Also folley, you have abused mdma in the past, i barely abused it at all, i have mainly followed 30 day, then 40, then near 50 now 60 day rule, and as you know my high in tryptophan diet.

Yeah lol... Im thinking about rolling in a week or two actually, thats still 3 months, and Ill have some BOMB MDizzle for it. Only problem is that Im also rolling May 5th, almost exactly a month later. I should be good...

Status
Not open for further replies.