Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
muffern ketamine is like DXM but it doesn't suck basically IMO

THIS.

urghh DXM *shudders*

Yo tweakyb, Im trying to kick the ket habit, Should do 20mg Mxe instead shouldnt I then :p hahhaa (once a week ketamine user)

MXE is just as habit forming as K is imo. Ive nearly gone through a quarter gram tonight LOL.

oh well i just tend to do 20mg of mxe, I barely touch the stuff.

Its fun to mix on see,
but my pc is overloaded so my controller is just lagging :( Thats why ive not done mxe for a lil while now :p

If MXE is just as habit forming as K, then maybe I shouldn't order any :\

You wont be dosing as much as with K, but youll be redosing over and over again.

The only RC's I've used repetitively are 4-FA and 5-MeO-MiPT.. Although I'm not excessive with either. The Moxy I lost the feel for sort of. Mxe is more than likely on my list of RC's to get next, also 6-APB. Maybe 25I-NBOMe, but the supplier only sells by the gram and another site that has blotters won't take visa anymore.

You wont be dosing as much as with K, but youll be redosing over and over again.

Na man i dont like redosing with mxe,
I did that before and it didnt feel as good, lol

I like dosing once and thats it with most things though...
Except weed, fuck it its saturday today, im going to get blazed from now till bedtime Lol

Auuuugh....my tummy hurts and has been rumbling all morning; I'm feeling super nauseous. I wonder if it's because I took a gravity hit (pot) before bed last night...or maybe it's the diphenhydramine I've been using as a substitute for Ambien. >< Either way, I really want this to go away soon so I can enjoy tonight!

Also, Tweaky, I think you may have just bumped MXE to the top of my "to-research" list...I'm really curious, though I'm very hesitant to try anything that calls for redosing. I have such an addictive personality, it might not be so good for me. :<

@Llama: OMG! XD I love Stephen Colbert. ^^

Muffern i wouldnta thought you'd appreciate colbert being from the deep souf, good to hear
i forgot what else i was gonna say lol
OH YEAH I HATE THOSE FUCKING BUD LIGHT ADS ON COLBERTNATION

I want Colbert for President! I appreciate a lot of things that those from the Deep South would normally blanch at, but I still love my home. (Mostly the rural-ness; not so much the close-minded people. Though there are a lot of kind-hearted, genuine people here, too...)

Do y'all know a good way to settle a stomach that's rumbly? And to make nausea go away? I'm thinking of chewing some Tums, if I can find them. Also going to take some 5-HTP and Vitamin B6 to start preloading for tonight. SOEXCITEDMMMMMMMYES!! <3

Na man i dont like redosing with mxe,
I did that before and it didnt feel as good, lol
Right on man. I jave to redose with dissociatives, definately by biggest guilty pleasure second to only opiates.

Auuuugh....my tummy hurts and has been rumbling all morning; I'm feeling super nauseous. I wonder if it's because I took a gravity hit (pot) before bed last night...or maybe it's the diphenhydramine I've been using as a substitute for Ambien. >< Either way, I really want this to go away soon so I can enjoy tonight!

Also, Tweaky, I think you may have just bumped MXE to the top of my "to-research" list...I'm really curious, though I'm very hesitant to try anything that calls for redosing. I have such an addictive personality, it might not be so good for me. :<

DPH can cause nausea, it made me nauseous when I tried it as a sleep aid. If you need an alternate sleep aid in between Ambien scripts, I recommend Melatonin. Its 100& natural and induces some crazy dreams as well, due to being a tryptamine :D Oh, and try Ginger extract for the nausea. If you cant find that, then good ole Ginger Ale doesnt disappoint. But as I will always say, best cure for nausea is Cannabis.

It all depends on how much you enjoy dissociatives. I would just go for a straight shot into an M-hole if you dont want to be redosing. I like doing bumps of MXE over a few hours and being all dissociated for 7+ hours, its just what I enjoy =D

i did 2 50mg little fat lines of ketamine earlier,

Then got stoned...

Went to the shopping center later lol (i didnt drive for the record)
Was a wonky shopping trip, got my eggs though :)

Recently, I am enjoying it all in moderation, like 100mg mdma on saturday night, i did half g of k throughout the rave too. 3 bumps in the toilet every now and then like, Really enjoyed myself.

Even the vape, i like to take 3 decent hits, then turn it off and fish out the weed... Come back in a bit and hit it a few times again haha :D

ive started exercise too i guess that helps,

Pfft, if I don't get some drugs soon I fear that I might become an alcoholic lol..

Thats how my life in is going to be within months if I dont figure out how customs is with RCs in Finland.

got my eggs though :)

NSFW:
ssa6f.jpg

take your pick yo

Status
Not open for further replies.