• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chugging this Ginger Ale. It tastes like a liquefied gingerbread cookie...I can't tell if this is good or bad. ^^;; Either way, it does seem to be helping my tummy/the nausea so that's good!

Gotta start preparing for tonight! It's time to make lists, because that's how I roll (lol, pun not intended).
1. Small meal.
2. Take the rest of the pre-load goodies.
3. Figure out everyone's doses and prepare capsules for the evening.
4. Pack up the goodies (black lights, glow lights, gloves, glow sticks, scales, fun stuff, etc).
6. Buy bread to replenish what I borrowed from roommates. Also buy drinks to mix in the molly.
5. Freak out. XD

I feel like there is SOSOSOSOSOSO much to do, but I just gotta breathe and take things a step at a time. T-minus two hours.

Yes but thats my point,

Why do these drugs satisfy me so much so, that you could even say, that i could admit
ive had my fun, and i havent died from anything either, Why risk it when you already know you can do those and enjoy it?

I think im a bit of an anxious person, the weed amplified this,
But i have been kind of having a good think through and deeper thoughts, and then realised my diet is a disaster, and now ive changed it and im seeming to be a lot less anxious,

kind of having a good think through and deeper thoughts
An M-hole is the answer if you feel like you need instrospection. I didnt hole on Sunday when I first sampled this batch of MXE. But last night after I had done 4 lines I entered this crazy spinning vortex of eternal doom and witnessed my entire past fly right by me as if my life was one point in the universe and I was sitting at that point and time fast forwarded from the moment I was born until the second I was laying on my bed in my hole. M-holes always come with heavy introspection periods for 1-2 hours total ime.

naa no big mxe doses..
I am trying to do Less of stuff, (except weed, hehe!)

@Llama: I was dry for seven months until last week when I really lucked out. And not just MDMA-dry, but EVERYTHING dry. Absolutely NOTHING around here. Until last week, when a friend told me that some had become available. So, with all the money I'd saved from birthday/Christmas/holiday pay money...I went to an ATM and stocked up on 4gs (my boy contributed 1/3 of the money). We sampled it last week, so we've got about 3.5gs left. We're hoping to make it last. Now that our shipment of 2C-C, 2C-D, and a couple of the NBOMe class have arrived, we'll hopefully have plenty of other things to keep us from going through the molly too quickly. But, yeah, I'm fairly broke for the time being, but since we'll be sharing some of our goods, I'll get a little of the money back (I think).

I'm just dry on account of lack of money.
When i get more, i wanna see about stockin up on MDMA, Glass, and L.
3 food groups right thar-Ecstasy, Stimulants and Psyches.

Mmmm, 2C-E tonight, might include the little bit of MXE I got left.

Okay, so...change of plans. No time to explain, but instead of rolling we're going to be trying 2C-C. Wish me luck!! <3

Muffern did you test ya stuff?
I'm gonna get a kit one of these days....aka when i've got money and have already gotten moar glass.
glass is my number 1 priority every time i get money drog wise from now on.

^ Well then, you're never going to get your kit then are you :p

Yeah i will diggity dog, glass isnt always around.
aka i've only been able to buy a gram total since ive gotten access to it :p

Lol that scares me abit, and I've had full breakthroughs on 40x salvia, really salvia is the weirdest shit I've ever exerienced but it's worth it IMO. Floating above my body seeing myself just chilling with friends while my soul is floating above in the either, forgetting you took drugs thinking you're dead, only to come to the realization 10 minutes later that you took a legal herb and were just tripping... WTF, so far one of my most impressive and awesome experiences with drugs!

Every time I do salvia, I get taken outside a circus tent, then I go to a dock on a beach... and then I feel like im being sucked down VERY hard, and shit starts stabing into me trying to "build" off of me and I freak out, stand up, and the trip ends completely

that happens every time :|

2C-C is really interesting guys!! Having fun for sure. Feeling pretty awed by it right now. Super giggly. My friend, C, it's her first time with anything but Molly, and she's loving it! Typing this on my phone is weird. How are y'all??

^ aha,

Good stuff im still to do 2cb, still.

I just need to wait for the right day

Status
Not open for further replies.