• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thizz got feds

NSFW:
imag0350l.jpg

@Folley: You do it! :p

@dezz: I've never done it... the coke, keta, or ghb. How do you guys always have such availability?!

@Llama: Muffern? Lolz. You crack me up~~!!

@Thizz: Share the love!! <3<3
X3

I've never done coke or ghb either if it makes you feel better muffern
done ket though, you're not missing out on much.
I need to acquire currency, glass is coming back is the word.

I'd love to try GHB, but coke, yea I like it but it doesn't last long enough for me :\

So I've heard, and I don't doubt it... I hope out would do well with 4-FA once I get more.

I got hit up to get dosed with L tonight but they decided they want to go to a party instead and I have the house to myself until tomorrow afternoon. What is wrong with my friends? :|

They must not like L?

I want to order 25bNOMe but I'm not certain about it

They tripped on NYE so I guess theyre still stuck on that. I havent dropped L in 5 months, its time for at least one more round before Im out of here.

Im looking into 25i. Quite the interesting chemicals, that NBOMe series.

Holy shit Im high

Hash <3
Keif <3
Blunts <3

and now Ive got a joint, and Im waiting on some steak

FUCK YEAH

Somebody gimme a hundred dollars.
Well, make it 150, i wanna try dope next time i get dat glass...........tweaky you gon be jelly when i get dem bagz.
then i could sniff liek half a bag before smokin a whole bunch so id be noddin and tweakni at the same time.
id probably fiend less too.

Dope? Glass? What do these mean?

I apparently got high on caffeine/had a ridiculous sugar rush at work tonight, from just two Nestle Crunch bars. God, my body is too sensitive, apparently. ><

What is GHB like? What is coke like? What is ket like? I don't know enough about them to decide whether or not to try them, and I already have so many things on my list to research, that even if I add them right now, I won't get to them for ages... so y'all wanna sum them up for me? :p

My boy ordered 25i-NBOMe, 25d-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, 2C-D, and 2C-C; I dunno if I'm gonna try the NBOMes yet, but maybe. We were hoping to do the 2C-C tomorrow night, to introduce some noobs to the world of psychs, but we don't think they're going to get here in time (and a couple of the friends wanting to try it weren't able to adjust their work schedules) so we're just going to roll instead. As if that's a bad thing. XP (I.AM.SO.EXCITED.OMG.YOU.DON'T.EVEN.KNOW!! Okay, maybe y'all do...but still! I finally have a hefty supply of Molly again and IAMRIDICULOUSLYEXCITEDABOUTTHIS.)

Keif <3
Blunts <3

and now Ive got a joint, and Im waiting on some steak
Doin it fuckin right!

LSDMDMA&10265583 said:
Somebody gimme a hundred dollars.
Well, make it 150, i wanna try dope next time i get dat glass...........tweaky you gon be jelly when i get dem bagz.
then i could sniff liek half a bag before smokin a whole bunch so id be noddin and tweakni at the same time.
id probably fiend less too.
I can get bags if I really wanted to.

Dope? Glass? What do these mean?

I apparently got high on caffeine/had a ridiculous sugar rush at work tonight, from just two Nestle Crunch bars. God, my body is too sensitive, apparently. ><

What is GHB like? What is coke like? What is ket like? I don't know enough about them to decide whether or not to try them, and I already have so many things on my list to research, that even if I add them right now, I won't get to them for ages... so y'all wanna sum them up for me? :p

My boy ordered 25i-NBOMe, 25d-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, 2C-D, and 2C-C; I dunno if I'm gonna try the NBOMes yet, but maybe. We were hoping to do the 2C-C tomorrow night, to introduce some noobs to the world of psychs, but we don't think they're going to get here in time (and a couple of the friends wanting to try it weren't able to adjust their work schedules) so we're just going to roll instead. As if that's a bad thing. XP (I.AM.SO.EXCITED.OMG.YOU.DON'T.EVEN.KNOW!! Okay, maybe y'all do...but still! I finally have a hefty supply of Molly again and IAMRIDICULOUSLYEXCITEDABOUTTHIS.)
Dope = Heroin
Glass = Meth

GHB is an insanely more euphoric version of Alcohol.

Be wise with your 2C use, they might be gone soon.

DIGGITYS ITS SNOWING!1111111111111
muffern ketamine is like DXM but it doesn't suck basically IMO

Ketamine > DXM
Can we all please agree to that? or else you can gtfo :p

I have tried DXM, and greatly disliked it. Granted, I only had enough for just barely the second plateau, so maybe that's part of it. But really I was just so dysphoric and otherwise unaffected...it was annoyingly disappointing and I'm in no hurry to try it again. Especially considering that MDMA is my favourite (hello, euphoria!)...I will probably never be inclined to enjoy anything that causes such dysphoria. Ketamine is certainly one of the substances on my "to-research" list, so I have yet to form an opinion on whether or not I want to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.