• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was a bad idea. The fuck was I thinking.

Nah Im just really light headed and feel disoriented/high.

I might start having a seizure. Lol this sucks

one side going numb is a stroke folley, seriously....
if one side of MINE went numb id call 911 for serious, thats a sign of stroke.

you should have done some molly or addy instead. ritalin is the only methylphenidate i touch, but i'd still rather have d-amp or molly

Yeah that was a bad idea. The fuck was I thinking.

Nah Im just really light headed and feel disoriented/high.

I might start having a seizure. Lol this sucks

You didnt take any MAOIs did you?
NSFW:
Interactions
Dexmethylphenidate should not be used in combination with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) that has been used in the past 14 days. Serious, life-threatening side effects can occur if dexmethylphenidate is taken with an MAOI.

youll be fine, just take whatever you have on hand to slow you down

LSDMDMA&10064559 said:
one side going numb is a stroke folley, seriously....
if one side of MINE went numb id call 911 for serious, thats a sign of stroke.
yeah, that was like 4 years ago, I didnt even know what I was taking :| Wasnt my face though, was more of my arms and legs

you should have done some molly or addy instead. ritalin is the only methylphenidate i touch, but i'd still rather have d-amp or molly
addy aint just d-amph, dex is straight d-amph and dex kicks the shit out of adderlol any day of the week
and smoking tweak kicks the shit outta dexedrine in terms of fun/high
d-amph is best for staying up but methamph is a lot more fun
jeebus crust, you aint gonna die, just quit freakign out, dont be a pussy dude, you bit off more than you can chew and you're paying fro it now, you'll be fine.
that and its a shit drug period, i wont touch it.

LSDMDMA&10064570 said:
addy aint just d-amph, dex is straight d-amph and dex kicks the shit out of adderlol any day of the week
and smoking tweak kicks the shit outta dexedrine in terms of fun/high
d-amph is best for staying up but methamph is a lot more fun

Why is d-amp better for staying up

it lasts a lot longer, mainly cause your taking it orally...

no need to be a dick though llama, things like that are the reason BL is around

d-amph IME will keep me up longer as in cant sleep compared to smoked/snorted methamphetamine
i caught an hour of sleep my 2nd day on meth accidentally even though i smoked a bowl 2 hours before i went to sleep, methamphetamine is teh cleanest stimulant i've ever tried, all high no side effects damn near IMO

deep breathes man. in for 6 seconds, out for 4 seconds. dexmethylphenidate is trash imo. look for some more benzos maybe? benedryl or other sedative anti-histamines will work if you are desperate.

i myself don't condone methamphetamine usage, but i can't talk much because i use sketchy drugs too...

but i feel amazing at the moment. blew down another line of MXE and i feel myself slowly losing touch with reality. the letters on the screen are colorful like rainbows too <3

so MXE is nice? I'm thinking of taking the plunge and ordering some. It's between that, etizolam, and 25c-nbome. Maybe a little bit of everything..

yes, its a beautiful chemical. warm and fuzzy and awesome CEV's

wtf is wrong with me im extremely mood swingy today,

i was shit, then great then shit then great now im shit again...........
Im gonna do some k in a short while and pray that it stabillises me again........................

Maybe the ridicilous amount of ketamine you put up your schnoz is taking its toll?

What I did this Halloween :D

NSFW:
BaVsK.jpg

you just need to turn dem shits up

Im serious nigga, turn that shit up!

bizarre.
so before it was doing the same shit right, so i switched to a diff pair of headphones for a while, then tonight it just started the same shit (i think, being high all last week i cant really tell if it actually started again then...), and i switched back and no issue?
weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.