Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from wat?
i've puked from amphs but thats from licking up a huge pile of dexedrine powder, the taste...
meth tastes a lot better than pharm amphs imo.

Ive been throwing up a lot from drugs lately, ever since I ate those like 5 grams of mushies my stomach has been all fucked up

overdose on amphs?
i woulda done that trick already if it was realistically possible lol

Llama boy dont get hooked on MethAmphs,

Ive learned today,
that weed fucks me up, (Havent used it in a few days)

-'s weed from my equation of stuff i use i think

I dont want to go to the hospital. My vision is fucked, I have heat at the base of my head and hallucinating.

you should really call someone over to watch over you, its no fun but if you think you might actually be in trouble than it could save your life...

someone is coming. Im having panic attacks like mad. Idk if they're just panic attacks or for real bad shit.

Methylphenidate right?
last time i did that, and this is llama do amphetamines 2-3 times a week for a long time, i was having TERRIBLE chest pains, i wasn't freaking out (other than the crackhead high you get from it...the paranoia....) but i see how that can be freak-outey
methamphetamine>pharms IMO, feels cleaner too, honestly feels more noob friendly long as you dont do much, my friend didn't freak out from bumpin some meth and he's got no amph tolerance...but i made sure he only did a tiny bit so who knows.

chill the fuck out, you're fine
this reinforces my statements (in the past) that MPH is shit, and also
smokemethdontdopharms.

deep breathes man. in for 6 seconds, out for 4 seconds. dexmethylphenidate is trash imo. look for some more benzos maybe? benedryl or other sedative anti-histamines will work if you are desperate.

i myself don't condone methamphetamine usage, but i can't talk much because i use sketchy drugs too...

but i feel amazing at the moment. blew down another line of MXE and i feel myself slowly losing touch with reality. the letters on the screen are colorful like rainbows too <3

deep breathes man. in for 6 seconds, out for 4 seconds. dexmethylphenidate is trash imo.
METHYLPHENIDATE is trash, i've never had d-methylphenidate but regular mph doesn't have SHIT on even the shittiest of pharm amps (adderlol...) other than a lot more side effects and a skitterish paranoid high.
nasty shit, amphs/methamp over THAT shit anyday, but then again my opinion now is methamp>all stims i've ever tried no contest no matter what gtfo.

LSDMDMA&10064510 said:
Methylphenidate right?
last time i did that, and this is llama do amphetamines 2-3 times a week for a long time, i was having TERRIBLE chest pains, i wasn't freaking out (other than the crackhead high you get from it...the paranoia....) but i see how that can be freak-outey

I OD'd on either concerta or vyvanese once before I actually started doing drugs, my left side went completely numb and I couldnt move, I was calling out to my friend for like a half hour before he helped. Once I got some water though I started to feel a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.