Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made that promise to my mother a long time ago

its just not safe without the heroin to counter-act the crack

Good evening mates

and what a great evening it is... swim was hooked up with molly and I decided to give it a shot. I've never done ecstasy, molly, anything other than smoke pot, and let me tell you there is a quite a difference, but yet at the same time, many feelings are similar...

Just stopping by to say hi and was wondering if anyone else is enjoying molly, or whatever the high is called lol.

I think everyone on this board enjoys MDMA :)
Molly is the term used for 'pure' MDMA powder, just so ya know.

..and we don't use SWIM here on Bluelight.

This is probably more suited in the Cuddle Puddle.

"You may only post 1 messages every 180 minutes."

what is this all about....

Greenlighter status. I think you get Bluelighter at 50 posts. I'm surprised you were able to PM me, I didn't think you could until you were a Bluelighter...

"You may only post 1 messages every 180 minutes."

what is this all about....

This is how it is after our recent vBulletin upgrade. To send more, you're going to have to wait until you get to Bluelighter Status which is 50 posts. I'm going to merge this with the cuddle puddle since it's off topic chatter :)

Maybe the ridicilous amount of ketamine you put up your schnoz is taking its toll?

Right no more for me till Next saturday,
but even then if i reach next saturday ill decide whether i reallly and truly need it or not.

I was up at 7:30am,

I know what it is now!! its that time of year so less sunshine = Me being more down
Sorry about my low mood profile peeps

I just ordered some more Moxy... This time a lot more, who knows when the DEA will swing their banhammer on the stuff

Sinaloa sends the most stuff up here.. Zetas and Sinaloa are a pain in each others asses

yeah ic.
i still wonder.
but i always wonder the same shit when i have MDMA, like whats the dutch dude who made this liek?
weird shit, wondering about who cooked ya illegal drugs

Maybe some Russian dude.. The red mafia has their hands in an assload of things, including teh MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.