• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDMA possibly, meth i dont think so though, the mexicans would run em off quick i bet.
i dont think there's russian mafia people running labs in holland or canada though.

In holland yes. The Russians are widespread and in terms of diversity, profit, and influence, they put all Mexican cartels to shame.

Well the Russians are sure better armed, after the breakup of the USSR there were many former military officials who still had access to weapons stashes and they didn't mind making a buck to hand them over to mobsters like these guys
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solntsevskaya_bratva

Also, diversity... That's the key for success of any major crime syndicate.

Sup cuddle puddle.

I'm alive. But my blood pressure is still high.

I dun goof'd.

I was up at 7:30am,

I know what it is now!! its that time of year so less sunshine = Me being more down
Sorry about my low mood profile peeps

what you really need is some Liquid Sunshine Delirium

oh and im glad to hear your OK renz

At least a dozen times with varied doses... I fucking love the stuff

Niiice....how would you describe it? Got 3g of the stuff on the way :D

I was looking for something as an MDMA replacement to go out & have a fun night on the town with my gf.

Anyone here tried 4-FA?

Yep. It's kind of a tease on it's own (IMO), I enjoy it with alcohol. Trying it own it's own felt like the initial stages of an MDMA high all night, it just made me crave MDMA or something to add to the experience. It's almost like a cocaine/methylone high that stays light and stable. I like it as an addition to MDMA a whollllle lot.

Interesting...you combine it with MDMA? How does it feel compared to MDMA alone?

Interesting...you combine it with MDMA? How does it feel compared to MDMA alone?

It makes MDMA more social and fun for me, kind of what you would want amphetamines + MDMA to feel like. I also felt like it intensified the experience a bit. If you enjoy being floored, the combo will not be for you- if you like the amped up roll feeling, it's the absolute best combo in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.