Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSDMDMA&10062228 said:
i dont get the rocks anymore, but how is having the raw substance not better than having it already cut up and pressed into a pill?
i'm sorry raw MDMA>MDMA pills, kthnxbai
yea thizzy tell this sucka.
i finished off my moonrock stash at starscape, ate .2
was fucking off my ASS.
thizzy how mcuh you dose when you had em?
.15 was always what i went with other than at starscape..

Hm, moonrocks.

I will roll for the first time since 3 months this weekend. I can hardly wait to check out how intense a roll is after such a long break (never was strong enough to do such a long break, but the last rolls were sooo boring :/).

Got my hands on these. Yummy.

NSFW:
candy2s.jpg

thats deffo. moonrocks you got there hans...probably better than what i used to get though lol
lol that looks kinda like the meth i had but more white/less clear.
Hans didn't you say once in germany they have methamphetamine?
NSFW:
truckyniggetspng6ms0.png

Yeah, but not as widespread as in other countries (US, eastern europe). The meth I saw so far here was a lot clearer, almost as glass, like meth should be? Those here are rather opaque, only some of the smaller shards are clear.

Hope it's as kickass as the last batch I got from this source. But I don't have any doubts, source never disappointed me.

€: uh, your avatar went from blue/pruple to green?

yeah, i change mine around a bunch.
hell germany sounds like my kinda place then if you guys got PROPER speed (unlike most places in europe) and MDMA like that.
the shards i had weren't completely clear, kinda offwhite but still translucent/seethrough
you guys smoke meth in europe?
IMO smoking>snorting by 1000000000000000000000000000000000x
try smoking it if you havent already

Well, maybe it could be the Netherlands also, I guess much of the stuff comes from there, or Eastern Europe. And the drug situation heavily depends on where you are. Of course, drugs are everywhere, but in certain parts it's pretty hard to get e.g. good molly/rocks or acid for a reasonable price, or to get it at all. Other places are much more like a 'candy shop' (luckily I live in such a place).

Meth is being smoked here, yes, but it's not as common as in the US I think. Didn't smoke it yet and I am not really interested in. When it comes to stims I have my problems handling them, addiction wise. Don't want to open another door and see whats behind :/.

i got some new md :3
NSFW:
2UpU3.png

Mecke on the right, simons on the left. Instant reactions. Yessssssssssssssssssss

lol sup thizzy? :3

lma you don't need any more amps in your entire life

wtf is wrong with me im extremely mood swingy today,

i was shit, then great then shit then great now im shit again...........
Im gonna do some k in a short while and pray that it stabillises me again........................

worse suicide tuesday-wednesday ever. after copious drugs, i feel normal (better than normal actually =D )

lol sup thizzy? :3

lma you don't need any more amps in your entire life
yeah i do, i need to hit the pipe more.
i gotta get an actual pipe for next time too.
you ever smoke da pipe chan?
feelsSOGOODMAN.
speaking of amps, just popped a vyvanse 70, aint gonna do anythign though.

it's dank off-white powder. 150mg should have me off my tits once it's time to roll again

Status
Not open for further replies.