• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I think I may have an idea of where you were when you saw Stevie Wonder. If it was the same weekend I was at, I know what an amazing time you must have had.

I came up for the first time on MDMA that weekend as Sigur Ros started playing. Magical magical stuff. I'll never forget it.

Man, I think I may have an idea of where you were when you saw Stevie Wonder. If it was the same weekend I was at, I know what an amazing time you must have had.

I came up for the first time on MDMA that weekend as Sigur Ros started playing. Magical magical stuff. I'll never forget it.

I saw him at Bestival. When Sigur Rós were on I was still pretty baseline, had just dropped the Mescaline. Literally sat there with tears streaming down my face. Last time I saw them was in 2007 when I was about 15, loved that band for as long as I remember. I swear I have memories/feeling that I associate with the music. Listened to them through the good times, and the bad. I remember being in hospital with my Grandpa and all they had was a radio and I'd just moved house and the only CD I had assess to was Ágætis byrjun.

I also launched a 2L bottle that was so close to hitting the security guard that was trying to literally pull people off a roof that was so high it was dangerous. Such an amazing shot.

I wish my first time on MDMA was at a Sigur Rós gig, I be that was out of this world. Bet you pretty much ran to the Big Top/Bolly wood to get your groove on to some `Bass Music` afterwards.

Will next time man. Only had 6g between us ! Was pretty mental but the lack of liberty caps made the trip not as strong. There weren't any thai caps either, two species I'd never heard of before, cant even remember what they are. Think one of them began with an I. I am fucking exhausted exhausted today.

What's 2CB like?

There are just pounds of cubensis growing all over the state here so that's mostly what I've seen haha.. the other exotic strains I had were a LOT nicer though.

2C-B is the fucking Bee's knees and elbows though lol. I'm sure it will become one of my favorite drugs... it's a psychedelic with GREAT visuals, but it's so laid back and chilled that even being around my dad wasn't stressful haha

As far as psychedelics go it's not the most thought provoking, but that's what makes it amazing.

I tried 2C-B with 4-FA last night... damn good combo lol. I can't fucking wait to try 2C-B with MDMA, I know that will be absolutely amazing

Ok.

2c-x family has been a fun experience, but 2c-b was by far the best. 2c-e being the worst.
I couldn't see myself taking those and going to a rave.
have you tried 2ci? probably my favourite 2c...

alasdair

I've been kind of eyeing the other 2C-Xs, but they don't seem to hold TOO much appeal to me lol. They all sound quite inferior to 2C-B, more bodyload and such.

2C-T-7 or 21 is one I want to try though... but I guess I look at 2C-X the way I look at the other MDxxs besides MDMA, MDA and MDE lol. Sure, they would be cool to try... but it seems as if there are much better things to look into instead..

went here on friday, had an insane night :D
definetly taking it easy on NYE meh, still have trouble sleeping abit

Can't wait for tonight!!
Porter Robinson, Hardwell, Deniz Koyu & Dannic all under one roof.

I've been preloading with vit c, neuro optimizer, 5-htp, piracetam, aniracetam, dark chocolate etc lol.... Its all about tonight. To make things better I got my hands on some yellow o's (new mints). So I'm keeping my molly as a back up. Cant fucking wait!!

I've been kind of eyeing the other 2C-Xs, but they don't seem to hold TOO much appeal to me lol. They all sound quite inferior to 2C-B, more bodyload and such.
you're a free-thinker - i'm surprised you'd put any stock in other people's opinions rather than try it yourself and make your own mind up?

alasdair

From my one experience 2c-b felt empty, nice visuals but I was bored as hell

^ Weird... 2C-B made doing ANYTHING fun to me lmao, even sitting on the couch not talking was a great time.

How much did you take?

you're a free-thinker

your words not mine ;) like I said haha, I would try them but getting chemicals requires time and money and there are quite a few others I'd like to try before those!

so your not a free-thinker? you follow others like a lemming? i don't believe it.

free-thinker to me is a compliment.. :)

ahh i see. hope it wasn't sarcastic though, suppose he didn't use an emoticon.. :)

Porter Robinson was fucking amazing, on the other side mints were weak I had to take 5 to have a good time and I wasn't the only one that thought the same. My friend tried for her first time and complained that it went away to soon.

sounds like the mint man is starting to cash in on the rep. it happens.

Hats while rolling: THE FACTS.

A cautionary tale for all those who mocked a perfectly sensible question about the advisability of wearing a hat while rolling.

Party Hat Killed My Daughter

PARENTS of tragic teenager Nikki Hollis have called on party hat manufacturers to stop their evil trade.

Often carries a deadly elasticated chin strap

The 18-year-old died in Ibiza after a three-day binge in which she wore the cardboard-and-elastic celebration millinery sweeping the club scene, and which is still completely legal.

Nikki’s parents, lovingly cradling a photo of their daughter doing a tray of tequila slammers on her 16th birthday, said: “She was always a bundle of fun and the life and soul of any of the 300-odd parties a year she used to go to.

“She was the first onto the dance floor, sometimes several hours before the venue had even opened, and she’d often be so excited she’d have to pop to the loo two dozen times a night. But when she started wearing that hat, everything changed.”

The brightly-coloured conical headwear comes in packs of five in many high street shops and can be bought for as little as a couple of pounds. In one Carlisle store, the shopkeeper confessed to selling them to children as young as 10.

Margaret Hollis said “Whenever Nikki put the hat on, usually at about three in the morning, she’d become a completely different person. She’d slur her words, stagger all about the place and hardly be able to hold her bifter without falling over.

“I want to know why, during the last 72 hours of her life she spent in a bar snorting vodka, nobody tried to take that damned hat off her head? Somebody’s to blame for our daughter’s death and we want some answers.”

Party favour manufacturer Joytimes Ltd were unavailable for comment but their website states: “We ask all customers to use balloons, hats and those razzy things you blow into responsibly.”

I must add that the article only SPECIFICALLY refers to conical party hats, but i think it's safe to view any hat as a potential killer.

And a 3 month break goes without saying.

Dan show some respect FFS that could of been you . If it weren't for your experience when Rolling. Serious biznizz Kids .

Y'all Be Safe on the Roll .:D

the effects of hats, they turn people into a wide eye'd nutter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.