• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
^They full out SWAT raided you? Damn thats crazy lol... Ive seen the aftermath of some raids but never actually been in one

yeahh, I was asleep when they came (it was the boulder drug task force but my first thought when I saw them was "oh shit it's swat"). It's never fun to wake up to a couple masked men wit AR-15's screaming at you to show them your hands lol. Shit was like straight out of a hollywood movie, never thought it would happen to me.

yeah but thats a substituted cathinone, and those turn bright yellow

its not nessicarily that it has a methlenedioxy group on it, cause thats just a part of a molecule, but that its chemically similar to MDMA
again, i dont especially wana get into too much of a chem debate, but bk-MDMA/methylone is methylenedioxymethcathinone
only difference between methcathinone and methamphetamine (and thus,bkMD and MD) is a ketone bond in one place, pop that off and you've got methamphetamine.
methylone already has a MDMA skeleton on it basically, you can reduce bkMDMA back to MDMA last i knew if you wanted, if thats not similar in structure i dont know what is.

nice to see a happy meth puddle :)

In other news day 17 without Ket and my mood swings are up and down like a yoyo.

Come january when im off the meds im K HOLING,

Last edited:
methylone doesnt turn purple because its a cathinone and those turn the marquis yellow

nice to see a happy meth puddle :)

In other news day 17 without Ket and my mood swings are up and down like a yoyo.

Come january when im off the meds im K HOLING,

yeah same here... Im sure the meth im doing today will help with that a lot :!

aye llama, so Im nervous about triple dropping these, as the dose could be and where from 150mgs of meth to 300mgs, and its more likely that its around 300. Too much at once? I have like 0 tolerance

well shit I did it like 10-15mins ago and Im already getting a great rush!
hows the puddle doing?

Last edited:
you dont drink that warm english beer do you? Beer is nasty shit all together. Im Irish-Scottish so I love me spirits

man I should be recording this shit im fucking tearing up virtual DJ

Last edited:
Folley you smoke meth?

nah they were meth bombs, good ol blue dophins

plugged 3 at once then popped one a little bit after that, the rush from plugging was well worth the 30 seconds worth of discomfort IMO

I dont think Im ever gonna smoke meth, if the rush is really that good theres no doubt Id have a problem with it.... shit I already had a problem and I only popped the shit

how have you been Renz? we dont see you around here often anymore

Been posting in SD rather than cuddle puddle.

I still come in and read llama's rants and raves about methamphetamine every so often.

I still come in and read llama's rants and raves about methamphetamine every so often.
what can i say, its ridiculously fun.
that and it took me longer to acquire that than anything else, at least anything i've actually tried to get.

cant say I blame you.. the puddle needs some new faces.

I have to say it though, IDK if you really use them, but I think steroids are cheating. Kinda defeats the purpose of getting fit..

I'd be in the puddle more often, but unfortunate I'm more like the bitch who's texting and whining about how "her pills didn't work" AKA biggest rollkill ever.

im rollin tomorrow night...but itll be interesting.
tomorrow night very well might be a MDxx+amph combo, cause i just dosed moar again...i shoudl be normal in 24 hours but the issue is sleep and whatnot, cause i aint slept, so imma have to bring dat speed methinks.
imma roll balls though, or at least i should be.

cant say I blame you.. the puddle needs some new faces.

I have to say it though, IDK if you really use them, but I think steroids are cheating. Kinda defeats the purpose of getting fit..

I don't use anabolic steroids

roids make your dick and balls tiny.
i'd never do roids lol.
and acne (and i've got shit on my face as-is from ampin, oh lawd roids would make me so nasty....)
and you grow fuckin legit tits (although fatass llama has moobs a little tbh...)
roids are for dumbass bro fuckaz.

LSDMDMA&10181069 said:
im rollin tomorrow night...but itll be interesting.
tomorrow night very well might be a MDxx+amph combo, cause i just dosed moar again...i shoudl be normal in 24 hours but the issue is sleep and whatnot, cause i aint slept, so imma have to bring dat speed methinks.
imma roll balls though, or at least i should be.

lucky bastard, MDMA on a speed comedown would suck though, id wait a few days till the dopamine comes back (if it ever does for the king Tweaker ;) )

and yeah Renz I didnt think so, you seem better than that. Supplements are good, as long as you do the work yourself

oh cracak please i know how to do proppa MDMA with the best of em, when i do drugs (no matter wat kinda drogz) i do em RIGHT
i can handle that no problem, comedown should be about over (if i even get high from this dose....) by when i'd be dosing, and if you feel bad, you just ingest more speed, then you're sorted and not shitty for a little longer.
i know how it goes.

LSDMDMA&10181083 said:
roids make your dick and balls tiny.
i'd never do roids lol.
and acne (and i've got shit on my face as-is from ampin, oh lawd roids would make me so nasty....)
and you grow fuckin legit tits (although fatass llama has moobs a little tbh...)
roids are for dumbass bro fuckaz.

A rumor that's as true as ecstasy putting holes in your brain.

uhh do thye not cause testicular shrinkage?
do i need to loo kit up to prove it?
either way roids are fucking pointless.
COOL BRO I CAN BE FREAKISHLY DISGUSTINGLY MUSCULAR AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF MY BODY WITH A DRUG THAT DOESNT EVEN GET YOU HIGH, AND I CAN TURN INTO A VIOLENT ASSHOLE!
at least other drugs you get HIGH from.
i'm man enough as is, i dont need moar testosterone.

Status
Not open for further replies.