• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not a roid advocate, but I certainly don't judge people for what they put inside their body.

neither do I, i just find it lolzy and ridiculous, the idea of anabolic steroids.
mofuckas wanna juice they can feel free, long as i can tweak.
i remember the dumbass roid dealer on the discovery channel homemade drugs show was the biggest asshole ever and should have been shot, thats about how i picture most roid users to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFQ9HM39iJI
in this video, the 2nd segment is about a steroid dealer. 1st is about cooking crack cocaine, 3rd is about shake n bake meth
the roid dealer is an asshole, the meth people are just DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS rednecks and the crack mofos are just gangsta nigs

It damages your neurons.
and it fucks with the blood flow in your brain.
but so do amphetamines in general, or at least hgih doses of d-amp/regular doses of methampehtamine do.
speed and meth dont make you near as retarded as E though, and not nearly as fast ;)

Im still up lol...

I meant that the "E puts holes in your brain" theory is around because when you do a brain scan of an E tards brain there will be small pockets of reduced blood flow in certain areas (mainly frontal lobe I believe) that look kinds like holes in your brain

thank you FBC! Making me sound smart about this shit

What are Olneys Lesions then?

but wat da fuk is that?

its 4 in the morning... I need to go smoke a bunch of weed and pass out

^ Lol,

i am not right without ket i have no ambitions no dreams nothing ,
its slowly but surely faded away ... Tis quite sad that i need to be a Ketamong once a week to Thrive.

Finally found decent coke; from my older brother of all people ! One thing led to another and we told eachother we did drugs haha.

amps, benzos, and marijuana for me today

how's everyone else, and what good drugs are in store for you today?

not sure if it will interact with antibiotics im on atm though (DoxyCycline)

Thats why ive not been using it for 3 weeks this tuesday. Thats the longest ive gone without it

i already had 1 nauseous k experience, i ate some dark choc, Forgot that part did K and had a bad time lol

try some benedryl and/or ginger. smoking weeds help too :)

in fact, time for moar bong ripps!!!! got Carribean Heat playing by Samples, it's a good day...all bright and sunny too. it's 72 degrees in Atlanta, Georgia right now, kind of ridiculous seeing as it is december lol

lol yeah so sleep never happened... well maybe for an hour at best 8)

and dont feel bad Sam I used to have to roll every week, after about a month the mood swings / complete depression went away, for the most part

and dont feel bad Sam I used to have to roll every week, after about a month the mood swings / complete depression went away, for the most part

Na ive had the mood swings for 4 years or more now, They lost me a lot of things in life lol, including a wife
she didnt actually think to say to me "uhh you know, you have these really bad Im happy i can do this that and everything to I wanna die mood swings every day ?"

Ket was stopping these mood swings in their tracks, I could still get sad or upset but at least it werent on a stupid level.

Status
Not open for further replies.