Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
382949_282248511825416_123686124348323_883016_1342825616_n.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^do want!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nahhh you want the girl who is rollings balls who is actually dancing. Those are the keepers.

Not true.

You want to pick the girl whose too fucked up to dance, just dont leave drugs laying around

Not true.

You want to pick the girl whose too fucked up to dance, just dont leave drugs laying around

Not for the keepers though! And the only bad thing about those girls is that the next day they always bitch about how dead they are.

lol I would never keep some girl I found at a party on drugs over night at my house

who knows if that molly shes snorting is crystal and if Im gonna wake up with a empty house

No, no. Not again.

Not again lmao

I mean, you can usually tell the difference between when someone is rolling/tweaking. Or at least I think I could.

ehh idk man lol I do pretty much the same shit when Im tweaking that I do when rolling, except instead of vicks and massages Im dancing and squeezing/crushing shit

You don't dance when you roll!?
If you don't, you're missing out haha.
But yeah that is true, their effects are kinda similar. Still, ill go for the dancing ones.

^ Thats the reason im cutting back on mdma,

150mg just pins me to a wall or pillar or anything decent to lean against, Its just like a pure selfish 4 hours, Just drowning in euphoria,

Next time im going to do 100mg

Lol,

Last edited:
Hey folks! I am back from the dead! Well not really...I just finally was able to get a new PC and the fancy intranets. Maybe I will check back after some sleep. Goodnight!

-wolfman

You don't dance when you roll!?
If you don't, you're missing out haha.
But yeah that is true, their effects are kinda similar. Still, ill go for the dancing ones.

if the right song comes on I couldnt stop myself from doing the thizzle wiggle if I tried lol

good pure MDMA doesnt really make me want to dance any more than drinking some shots would though

PANtYRAiD!! i fucking <3 you

...discuss...

i worship the motherfucking sun!

Last edited:
na you should see the blonde i know ^

Now she does have a serious gurn going on at raves Lol. Jaw Gymnastics.

Btw this is like a record for me, i havent done ket in 16 days now

Status
Not open for further replies.