The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Chi Dope Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
called up my buddy who i hadnt talked to in a few months and he took me to one of his guys who lives about 20 mins away ouyt by Orland and this dope is pretty good..he only does 12 for a jab but its the far sw burbs and its alot closer..he actuakly gave me his number too and i met the guy so now i have a solid backup/main guy.if the dope stays this good i nmight just stick with them cause its so much closer

but those damn "allergies" were kickin my ass ttonite, sleeping would have been a bitch

Wheres riding the brown line been,hope he,didnt get burned on the ws.maybe hes goin clean,hope so!!!

just thought i'd say hello to everyone. i'm new but have read this thread once in a great while. i'm from chicago been coppin WS. but shit has been complete crap as of late. i know my tolerance is ridiculous, but seriously I remember when every other corner had good shit. i really miss my old connect. i got clean after the first time i got a habit and since then nothing has been the same. my boyfriend has been pulled over 6 times and once when i was with him. it just seems nothing is worth it anymore. i use to have this guy that delivered and his shit was always fire.. im sick of getting ripped off, its happened far too many times. im broke and was trying to shake out old bags and came across some stuff that we just assumed was bunk a while back. i was wondering, does anyone know a true way of knowing it's real? i'm not about to be poisoned by ajax or something. the one time we cooked this up it had a little color but would not break down. we just assumed it was bs. just don't know anymore i'm starting to believe they put benzos in this crap cause no otc sleeping pills make me that tired and careless... and seriously to the guy that said no WS shit is garbage.. you obviously don't have a habit.. not that it's something to brag about

^ You can get a reagent test like the ones they use for ecstasy and the right ones work for opiates too. The Marquis test does, as does the Mecke test. Here is the wikipedia page for one of them which shows what they test for, and what color it will turn if it tests positive.

i will stick with the chills or Frusciante's solo work

At first I read that sentence as the word or being of, which is accurate too.

Last edited:
Chief Keef I just checked that guy out because some young rapper got killed I think last month and these guys had words before it happened. You guys should check out the new Down EP ive been playing non-stop since it was released.

Dude. He played at Pitchfork. SO last couple of months... =D
Gwen

this mourning was a great mourning went to my usual spot as im copping boom slick boys roll up hop out the car chase the runner he threw his jab i seen where he through it ran as fast as i could to grab it up it wasnt a full jab but it was 6 six bags i was only on planning to getting 2 so finally after years of them gettin over on me i got them which makes the high ten times better ohh right NO STAMPS

Last edited by a moderator:
just thought i'd say hello to everyone. i'm new but have read this thread once in a great while. i'm from chicago been coppin WS. but shit has been complete crap as of late. i know my tolerance is ridiculous, but seriously I remember when every other corner had good shit. i really miss my old connect. i got clean after the first time i got a habit and since then nothing has been the same. my boyfriend has been pulled over 6 times and once when i was with him. it just seems nothing is worth it anymore. i use to have this guy that delivered and his shit was always fire.. im sick of getting ripped off, its happened far too many times. im broke and was trying to shake out old bags and came across some stuff that we just assumed was bunk a while back. i was wondering, does anyone know a true way of knowing it's real? i'm not about to be poisoned by ajax or something. the one time we cooked this up it had a little color but would not break down. we just assumed it was bs. just don't know anymore i'm starting to believe they put benzos in this crap cause no otc sleeping pills make me that tired and careless... and seriously to the guy that said no WS shit is garbage.. you obviously don't have a habit.. not that it's something to brag about
Um sweetheart I do have a habit and u know for fact there's garbage on the WS I meant to say the corner I go to almost every day is reliable. I don't know where you cop and if it's good and not going to speculate.

this mourning was a great mourning went to my usual spot as im copping boom slick boys roll up hop out the car chase the runner he threw his jab i seen where he through it ran as fast as i could to grab it up it wasnt a full jab but it was 6 six bags i was only on planning to getting 2 so finally after years of them gettin over on me i got them which makes the high ten times better ohh right NO STAMPS

so they jumped out and both narcs took off after the runner and while the cop car was still there you ran over and picked it up and was able to drive away? lol dope

there is 100s of spots, dont complain to us, just go to another one

Last edited:
Cat, there is no real way to safely tell what may be in your dope. You'd have to test for everything that you're worried about which is just not practical. If you're really concerned about it then get rid of it and don't use it. It is not uncommon for dope to be cut with benzos so your suspicion may be correct.

You can never really trust a dealer beyond a business relationship. They need your money and you need the product so typically they wouldn't knowingly put anything in that would really hurt you but, if you have any doubt throw it out. It's no different than trick or treating.

The West Side (if you include NorthWest Side and SouthWest Side) is one of the biggest neighborhoods in the world. Not sure what actual boundaries are, but it starts somewhere around North and Western to the north - goes all the way to the suburbs to the west and south all the way into 130th streets and such. So I guess it really depends if you score on the South Side of the West side or the North Side of the West Side.

Does that make sense??? Lemme try a google. This gives you an idea:

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-m...be-the-deadliest-and-most-violent-in-america/

i know there is a thread on this topic, but i want to hear from people that are from chicago... you people that iv do you cock your shots, i allways hear people say you don't have to on here but every single person i know that does chi dope at least heats it to it bubbles a little bit

I always heat mine up just because you know that stuff has either come across the border in someones stomach or has been up somebodies ass at one point.

it does but it also helps the cut breakdown..so thats why you shouldnt cook your shots

I always cook mine. When I first mix water with dope in spoon it's thick and chalky milky consistency but after heat it dissolves into a nice clearish thin brown water. I dunno if heat kills dope because before I moved to chi I lived where it's only tar and you have to cook it to get a shot and in ten years of heating dope it's never affected the quality of my hits or highs.

the dope i got..when it hits water its like clear and then draws up dark brown...it leaves no residue or nothing, the guy i seen shoot up said he doesnt even have to use a cotton cause its so clean when it hits water

^ That's just stupid not to use a filter cause something looks clear to the human eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.