The cheesiest techno songs of ALL TIME?

Outhere Brothers - wiggle wiggle, or as djDoug said cotten eyed joe.95' was a good year for shite . Starry eyed suprise hardly deserves a mention tho, dont get me wrong iv no time for Okenfold but that was a blatant attempt at pop music and it wasnt bad relatively speakin. Pump up the jam is borderline, only gets respect for been old skool

Dj Alligator Project - Blow My Whistle

Don't know the artist but Wanna Suck On Your Lolly pop too

^that was dj aligator project aswell, he should have been shot.

Ahaha...

I know... When i first turned 18, and went out... those songs were playing everywhere!!

The Timelords - Doctorin the Tardis
"doctor who-ooo, oh doctor who"

As others have said, no one's actually posted up a techno tune yet (apart from perhaps James Brown is Dead, which is a great tune even though it's a cheesefest), so I'll start. Techo is by nature extremely uncheesy, but Dynamo City's 'One Night in Hackney' is a contender.

djdougcollins said:
I've actually played Pump Up the Jam in a club before and people liked it...people like campy tunes like that...However had I played "Cotton Eye Joe", that would have been bad haha.

LOL Cotton Eye Joe... just as annoying as Steps - 5, 6, 7, 8... =D

That Barbie Girl song but the techno remix. Never have I felt gayer than riding in my friends convertible Saab with him blasting that like a total goofball. Ugh.

Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up <3 Now I LIKE that beat!

Cotten-eyed Joe would make me want to kill the dj, but since it's been mentioned i'll say another dancefloor killer would be...

that Cher song..."do you believe in blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Hampster Dance!

(was fun reading through these)

The Milkshake Song by Kelis

My friend was in an electro club and the dj dropped that, within the last couple of weeks.

I think I still might be waiting for an actual techno nomination

i'm a raver can't you see
do you wanna rave all night with me
i wanna dance until the sun goes down
dance until the world goes round and round

technically not techno but it still sucks

Oh wow..this is a hard one..I think hands down any of the
happy hardcore tracks--a good example would be "distant skies".
Progressive trance is really cheesy too,
I generally think all those anthemic songs like carte blanche or out of the
blue. I was shocked that these songs are still in regular rotation by some DJs
after ten years. Jesus.