Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Cannabis Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of BF genetics are notorious for being hard to grow out and/or having huge pheno variation, Pineapple Chunk being one of them (I think more in regards to the latter but a bit of the former as well), it is a top smoke though I had it in Amsterdam and did enjoy it! I know Tangerine Dream has a reputation of being very hard to finish and I think this is true of their Liberty Haze as well, their Blue Cheese seems to be a pretty common strain that people grow out and other than maybe being a little sensitive to feeding I don't recall any major issues with that. Blue Cheese is a damn fine smoke too, don't know if you have ever had the pleasure.

I also don't really get how they claim their Critical Kush to be a true Kush when it is supposed to be crossed with OG Kush which I have read from multiple sources is sativa dominant, basically the opposite of a Kush. Although I do admit the whole OG Kush thing is confusing because I have seen it claimed it is the original Chemdawg and all sorts of shit, I remember reading a year or two ago it was clone only too and now theres seeds of it available from numerous vendors.

The LSD I can't really say I know much about at all, I seem to recall reading atleast slightly mixed reviews but I wont swear by it. I distinctly remember reading in CD awhile ago some Aussie poster had it and he seemed quite happy with it (smoker not grower). It could be hard to find a good phenotype though, I don't really know.

I would say you made the right call on not going for AK48, it really has a reputation as not being as good as AK47.

I wont say that BF doesn't have quality genetics, because I don't have experience with it and everything I actually bought from their coffeeshop in Amsterdam I enjoyed. I will say that they don't have the most consistently good reputation out there by a reasonable margin, and quite a few of their strains would be rather difficult for a first time grower to say the least. If I were to get a handful of strains and one or two were from Barney's those probably wouldn't be the strains I ran first. Just my 2c (which I know was unsolicited lol)

Last edited:
Mate, you must do a bloody lot lol. You are one smart dude. Many thanks for your insights. I'm sure ill have a final strain list for you to have a look at before I order. I'm committing to it ASAP! I think I've got a bit more reading to do. I need to find a first strain that is easy and a bit special..

Anyone in the know with vapes?

I want an Extreme Q, just curious as to what accessories I need with it.

There's about three pages worth of attachments.

I want a bag for the novelty and a decent whip for daily use.

Closing this thread to make a new one since the OP (Fieldy) wants to continually delete this one for no apparent reason...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.