The calm and mature Lounge standards discussion thread ( not a "post pics" thread)

don't believe in fairy tales of

million dollar happiness

los angelistic lifestyle chardonnay

and don't expect the best you won't be

disappointed when you take a bite and watch

the worm crawl back inside

mental note: "crack comes in bunches"

interesting....

*approaches random black person waiting for bus and asks for a bunch*
*is given flowers*

*gives blow job*

^yes, yes, we know; a fox in socks with golden locks..etc.
p1202656_l.jpg

;)

randycaver said:
This needed to be quoted for poste. :D

Were you aiming that gun at me? I woulda thought you'd have agreed with the general tenor of that post - that people (me, in this case) shouldn't take the Lounge, and this debate, tooooo seriously. :)

GenericMind said:
Weird. The impression I got from reading those LID threads was that she was just someone who was unable to cope with criticism which caused her to get get extremely defensive and troll-like when everyone started to gang up on her. The issue didn't seem to be that people thought she was lying, it seemed to be that people didn't care. I think it's pretty ironic that several people who felt the need to criticize me for posting what I did were more than willing to participate in threads where terminally ill relatives, miscarriages, and rape were mocked simply because LID wasn't liked.

You have a really good point, I apologise for my harshness to you earlier, which was misguided and not related to your posts that others were complaining about.

Heres a little LID history so you get the complete picture as to why that went down and so you can see she is not really comparable to KITD.

She posted some stupid thread "ask anything about the wonderful me" I think it was, which got assraped thoroughly, lounge style, as it was a pretty stupid thread. When that got closed, she started flooding all other threads with crap to do with that thread and it just snowballed.

Lilyisdancing's antics went beyond just feeding of negativity. She literally posted every second post in every thread that was active, taking them extremely off topic (even for the lounge) and centering any topic of conversation around her. Practically 24 hours a day. I dont think she ever slept or moved from the computer. Then she took to pming anyone who responded in any way towards her ( I think I received around 10 of them myself, randycaver I KNOW received plenty.)

Lilyisdancing took her plight off BL and flooded the bluelight community in livejournal as well. She did not heed any guidance given by any mod (in her many threads in support, the lounge, journal, bloody ANYWHERE).

Lilyisdancing then began threatening to kill herself and caused a ruckus on dancesafe (this is second hand info from a source at LJ, not that it is relavent anyway as dancesafe is crap).

This went on for quite a while. By the time she posted her "Im asking you nicely not to be assholes" thread (comedic hilarity saved for posterity in the archives) everyone had enough of her, she was well on her way to being banned anyway so yeah, she did deserve the ass raping she got. The lounge regulars reserved the right to give her that assraping as nothing else was getting through.

So yeah, it was kinda a crap thing to do, but it was fun regardless as she was such a piece of shit.

this thread is way too deep for the lounge dude. serious discussion? psh.

i wasnt around for LID but i read the ass raping through and it was pretty funny.

all these roast threads are is just one big pre-planned assraping.
the difference between the roasts and the unplanned ones is that usually when someone gets dogpiled like LID or AstridAsteroid etc etc, that person is responding constantly which makes for much funnier dialogue.

also, lets not forget the PWNING of firecrotch. DD is the fucking man yo