• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos The Big Phenazepam Throw Together Pt. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinMan13

Bluelighter
i was just wondering if anyone had any imformation or expeirences on phenazepam becuase i have the oppurtunity to get some

its a benzo....if u can get it, why not? give it a try and tell us...you wont die

I think the only country that prescribes it is Russia and then not so often...

it doesnt matter how i can get it i have the oppurtunity to and was wondering what an average dose is and if there is any expeirence with it because after looking i was unable to find any. same with phenobarbital which i can get as well

0.5-1mg 3 times daily is the usual dose regime. Phenobarbitone sucks.

thanks. ya i heard that to but i was offered it so always looking for new things

Favor to ask (harm reduction)

BTW I wanted to ask a favor, for purposes of harm reduction. Been reading up more on this substance on other forums, and some people are probably gonna try to eyeball the stuff (given how difficult it is to measure such small amounts accurately, plus the fact it isn't soluble in water).

Anyway, the favor is this: If anyone acquires some, could you pls (A) weight out 1mg of the substance, and (B) take a couple very close up pictures of the tiny pile of powder, both from the top with a couple small reference objects (e.g. U.S. dime, pin) and from a side angle in EXTREME close up?

IMO something like this could really help people who make that (stupid but understandable) decision to eyeball amounts. Could help prevent an overdose death, particularly if someone drinks alcohol on top of it.

P.S. if I ever get some I'll do it myself, but I don't really trust my scale to less than 5 or 10mg, so I'd be divvying up an already tiny amount into piles...

Last edited:
ya ill do that i think thats actually a really good idea. i just ordered some yesterday :) should be arriving in around a week

^^ cool, somebody will probably be very grateful some day... I read a few horror stories, including one where someone was apparently out of it for a week or two after a large OD, which is what prompted me to post the above. Hope you have a fairly pricey/accurate scale tho.

Last edited:
Not really. I have tried in vodka with no success. Some people say they have but it didnt work real well for me.

I think a so called "benzo-rush" would defeat the purpose / doesnt exist... But all i've heard compares it to lorazepam, a long-winded sauced out feeling. awez0me.

i was just thinking about this drug, im gonna try and find a source again so i can try it, it seems to have disapeared from the face of the earth

^

it dissolves nicely into propylene gylcol too..which is easy to get.

^are you certain about that, if so it will make things a lot easier

^ I would imagine it is true. Propylene glycol is what is used to bring diazepam, lorazepam, and other benzos into solution for medical use. The structure of phenazepam is very close to these, so I'd expect its solubility to be similar.

Also, rangrz said it, and I take his word over most others in OD.

Just looked, it certainly should be soluble in both ethanol and propylene glycol.

I wish someone would market something cool like Rilmazafone.

Status
Not open for further replies.