View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Trip Activities Thread

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!!!!

dose around midnight too so that you can watch the sunrise in the morning =D

Saw afternoon telly turn into evening telly. Awful stuff, but immensely enjoyable.

Sex, as well, feels very nice, but the convulsions of shared laughter is, while lovely, distracting. Not a chance of any dirty talk going being said without a fresh, tidal wave of laughter!

Leave it up to a greenlighter to make their first post in a thread that's nearly 9 years old. =D

i like to do this at least once every time i trip - just sit or stand still and relax and stare into space for a while letting the hallucinations build for a few minutes.. it can be fun - often acid is so high energy that you can go through a whole 12 hour trip without calming down and sort of meditating on the feeling for a bit.. that is when i've had my most intense visuals..

also, i never go on a trip without a bag of weed.. just makes the experience extra fun i think...

Watching a film or channel flicking on the television can be alot of fun. I once watched a program for around ten minutes without realising that it was not a shopping channel as I had thought, but in fact a 'World's Deadliest Animals' - style show. I was so mashed on 2C-I at the time that I wasn't able to interpret the words and was relying on the presenters enthusiastic expressions and his persistent guesturing to what I assumed was a product he was trying to sell, but which turned out to be a vial of snake venom. Soon afterwards I mistook 'Discovery Turbo' for a channel aimed at those who wanted to learn "really, really fast".

Similarly, The Animatrix will likely never impress me again after I watched it whilst coming up on 15mg of 2C-E.

Bicycle riding on LSD - a tradition going back to 1943 ;)

Is it just me or whenever you discover a bike you're allowed to ride on acid that isn't yours, it always has a flat tyre? Seems like it to me anyway, i can recall so many missions for bicycle pumps over the years.

Is it just me or whenever you discover a bike you're allowed to ride on acid that isn't yours, it always has a flat tyre?

Flat, flat or, "the frame's all soft and rubbery, the wheels are buckled and I think the tyres might be flat"?

Riding a bike on acid can be great fun indeed, but, equally, I've had some moments of utter confusion trying work them out - one time me and a friend were completely flummoxed by a simple wooden stile - took 20 minutes to work out the various trajectories, shifts of balance, limb sequences etc. to get us and our bikes to the other side. =D

Last edited:
I road a bike to the beach this summer on a large dose of mushrooms

the air felt really nice as i was cruising around and it was warm and sunny out

after I got there I just laid in the sand and watched the clouds form shapes and dance about and the ocean looked just stunning. The way the water and sand meshed together where they meet and started to become one. I got there right before sunset and I was in for a real treat. The sky filled up with oranges and purples and the water reflected the light in the all the right ways

it was beautiful <3

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever ridden a bike while tripping but I did get a chance to ride one of these on LSD:
Segway_1%20(Small).jpg

It was pretty damn sweet =D

P.S. that guy in the red jumpsuit is NOT me lol

Concerts, biking, hiking, fly fishing, pretty much anything that doesnt entail being indoors unless you plan to trip HARD...

The best trips are always outdoors;)

i like to do this at least once every time i trip - just sit or stand still and relax and stare into space for a while letting the hallucinations build for a few minutes.. it can be fun - often acid is so high energy that you can go through a whole 12 hour trip without calming down and sort of meditating on the feeling for a bit.. that is when i've had my most intense visuals..

also, i never go on a trip without a bag of weed.. just makes the experience extra fun i think...

YES. I love to do this. I have had some amazing visuals of not-too-high doses when I do this. I try to get my friends to do it, but they are too impatient.

I think I already posted in this thread, but I guess I'll say now that trampolines are a lot of funb

Definitely try painting! Its lets you release all the energy that your mind has.
Lsd almost makes you relive your child hood, the smallest things mean so much. The weight of the world means so little. I love Painting and Playgrounds. :)

It's not like when your high all the sudden you can't do what you want unless you prepared and had everything within 3 feet of you.

You'd be surprised.. Haha.

I'd definitely make sure you have plenty of stuff to do, music to listen to, a film to watch, a pen/pencil and paper to write/draw, a phone if you're alone and want to talk to someone while tripping, etc - don't plan out the night, but have plenty to do in case you're tripping too hard to go out of your way to do something.

Edit: Damn, I should really check the original post date in future not just the last post.. How'd you manage to bump a 5 year old thread, or did you find this via Google, sign up, and not notice? Haha.