• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Trip Activities Thread

Angelus,I aint too familiar with acid and it would be intresting to know what others do to entertain themselves on acid so I could give it a try thats basically what I use bluelight for...information if you have a problem then dont bother replying

Jezz; There are only two things that can happen!

One is; if you want to trip!
The other is; if you want to socialize!

If you want to trip and go deep within yourself, it's best to do nothing at all! Because if you do try and comprehend your daly realities you weaken the trip for one; and you wont get ego loss.

Find a very safe place, turn on your trip room lights, turn on your fav music and let the lsd run its course.

The more you try to concentrate on a task I.E. talking, listen to TV, IM'n folks etc... the less you will trip and you'll just prevent the LSD from working as intended. These are the things you do to come back to reality or to stop the fear some folks get!

Sure its fun to socilize to0, if thats what you want. If thats the case, just take a hit. Go out and have fun.

If you want that deep experience just turn off your mind! The Beatles said it best>

Turn off your mind, relax
and float down stream
It is not dying
It is not dying

Lay down all thought
Surrender to the void
It is shining
It is shining

That you may see
The meaning of within
It is being
It is being

That love is all
And love is everyone
It is knowing
It is knowing

That ignorance and hate
May mourn the dead
It is believing
It is believing

But listen to the
color of your dreams
It is not living
It is not living

Or play the game
existence to the end
Of the beginning
Of the beginning
Of the beginning
Of the beginning
Of the beginning
Of the beginning

^Yes. Put on some emotive music in the background (Pink Floyd is always a can't-go-wrong classic), and meditate. Be in a room were comfort is optimised, temperature is consistent and stimulation is minimal. Then close your eyes, concentrate on your breathing, and go with wherever your thoughts take you. Make an inward journey and do not be afraid. The only thing to 'do' whilst on acid is the acid experience itself...yet some embrace that experience with greater wisdom than others. try not to so much DO anything as to just BE. you won't regret it.

Last edited:
walk in a park, or go on a nature trail. go to a museum. cloudwatching is fun. i remember someone recomended that in the last thread we had like this and ive tried that since, and yes it is amazing.

if my girlfriend manages to be able to visit me this weekend were gonna go tripping at a day rave in a park. that should be rather interesting.

ok, i feel bad, its just i see these threads, "things to do on" and they seem really ridiculous to me in a way. so anyway, i apologize to the poster of this message, i was having a bad day yesterday. the thing about acid is the experience. if this is your first or second time I suggest that you are in a 'safe' place where there are no concerns for you mental or physical welfare. only surround yourself with a few people you trust, dont go to a party, or the mall or somthing....acid can make you very aware of others energies, so you only want like minded people around until you have more experience. being out doors can be just as fufilling as being indoors. I usually trip with one or two trusted people. we usually start the trip off inside, talking and listening to music, we set up some cool lights, ect and groove out on the good vibes, lights and music. converstations get deep and then there are periodes of just music and no talking. eventually we may move the party outside and explore nature, or the neighorhood, once we feel in control. if we dont go outside then maybe a good movie gets put on, and maybe another. a pause for food, more music, ganja. as the trip begins to subside my trip buddies and I almost always have some type of opiate--poppy tea, percocet,norco, ect to wind things down. its a nice way to end it. hope this helps.

I Like to go out in my boat, with a sober driver, and go under the skyway bridge, DJ Keoki: ego trip is totally nuts too Even if you like Techno or not.

dude, seriously...if you can't find things to do on LSD, don't take it. period. or you could always go get a job.

Last edited:
1. Sit in quiet, dimly lit room

2. Get out extremely loud stereo headphones

3. Plug them in to diskman/ipod

4. Throw on extended play Goa/Psytrance mix

5. Take ibeuprofin for pain around jaw from excessive smiling

(you may wish to perform step 2 and 3 before dosing because even things like pluggin headphones into a discman/mp3 player can get real tricky...)

Good music with good friends who like the same. Art materials are good, something like crayons or paints, or even clay to mould. Good art to stare at, something colourful or vibrant, I have the complete work of M.C. Escher which I'm going to have a look at when I trip this friday.

Something you can construct things out of is good, like lego or similar. Doing bulbs, carefully, is also mind blowing.

But really, on a good trip, you'll entertain yourself with anything.

Go bunji jumping or rock climbing. Just kidding.
I mean you could but its not recommended.

Amusement parks are fun if your not tripping too hard. Rollercoasters are wild and so are water parks with lots of tunnels.

If you stay home....strobe lights and your favorite music can be fun....even better if you play a guitar or something...or write songs.

Its also fun if you have some close friends that trip too and some woods nearby to play "war" in with paintball guns and some fireworks like bottle rockets. A bit dangerous.....but fun.

I reckon winamp visuals are awesome.

Having a look through the erowid visionary archives is also really great fun. I got lost for ages in some of those images. My friend, who was also tripping asked me "Are you looking at some sort of moving jpeg.

Sycho_delic_lately said:
Go bunji jumping or rock climbing. Just kidding.
I mean you could but its not recommended.

Amusement parks are fun if your not tripping too hard. Rollercoasters are wild and so are water parks with lots of tunnels.

If you stay home....strobe lights and your favorite music can be fun....even better if you play a guitar or something...or write songs.

Its also fun if you have some close friends that trip too and some woods nearby to play "war" in with paintball guns and some fireworks like bottle rockets. A bit dangerous.....but fun.

=O WATER PARK!!!!! im definately adding that to my list of places to trip. itll work out perfectly because me and my girlfriend were going to go to mountain creek in august anyway (best waterpark ever!).

anyway a few other places that are on my list include:

museums(already did, its awsome)
ikea
an aquareum
a zoo

there should be a sticky'd thread with a list of cool places to visit while tripping.

No questions asked- ART GALLERY and TRANCE! I told an old tripper friend I went by myself last weekend and he couldn't contain himself so we shall go again this weekend! He agrees that you MUST HAVE TRANCE- the weirder the better. Just try and get your head around some of the abstract stuff=D

When i was on acid i found that i had to be occupied for the entirity of the trip or i felt that i would go start to freak myself out with my crazy self-talk.
If you can go lay outside and look at clouds/stars. Have a large variety of music with you, not just trance but also some rock, class shit like the doors.

I kinda doubt that a lot of you have tripped much before.

A few things -
1) food - not a whole lot of fun. if you can get past the fact that it looks completely ridiculous, sometimes moves, and you have absolutely no appetite, then yes you can experience some cool tastes. otherwise i would say stay away.
2) sex - can be fucking awesome but be prepared for a difficult time. acid especially makes your brain go so fast that it is really hard to concentrate on having sex. and whoever it was that said it is right but it is pretty hard when you are having a funny laugh filled trip.

Anyway, fun things to do....
1) Go to a house party/rave - trance music and strobe lights were literally made for acid. AWESOME!
2) Glowsticks - These are cool as hell even if you don't really know how to use them well (glowstringing or poi) but if you want to have some fun i would recommend learning.
3) Nature - I wouldnt wander off into the woods by yourself. If you really want to explore take a few friends and be prepared to wait until your trip is done to get back. Other than that, looking at trees and any other plants are cool. they tend to fold and twist and do all sorts of crazy things.
4) Talking - It doesnt matter what the hell you talk about but if you are tripping with friends say whatever the hell comes to your head. Everyone will understand you and it will spur some of the most ridiculous conversations you have ever had.
5) Walmart - It may sound stupid but some of the most fun i have had tripping have been at Walmart at like 4 in the morning. Look at the $5 dvd bins. They are hilarious. Ride the Ripsticks until you get kicked off of it. Use hoola-hoops. Anything that you think would be fun probably will be. Be a kid again!!!
6) Anything you think you wanna do - If you have an idea, go with it. Any ideas that i usually have are fun as hell. DO EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO YOUR HEAD. Go on an adventure!!!

TIGGER !!!!! - That walkie talkie idea sounds incredible. I plan on trying that this weekend. Thank you.