• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy TCB-2 Thread

It is already pre-weighed to 10mg so I guess I will just dissolved it in 10 ml of water and then use a 1ml syringe. From what I have read the dosage is around 0.2mg to 0.5mg but I have no idea of the duration. I assume it would be shorter than DOB?

I'm guessing you're trusting their judgment that it is 10mg? that's dangerous territory, especially with a compound active in the microgram range, and not much info.

I would say dilute the 10 mL of water with at least another 40 mL of water. That way each mL is 0.2mg, giving you greater control over dose. And start with 1/10th the expected, active dose. That way, if it is much lower, you'll be safe :)

It is already pre-weighed to 10mg so I guess I will just dissolved it in 10 ml of water and then use a 1ml syringe. From what I have read the dosage is around 0.2mg to 0.5mg but I have no idea of the duration. I assume it would be shorter than DOB?

As mentioned, it is very dangerous to trust a vendor's measurement. Even reputable vendors will often send a good bit more, almost as if they scooped some into the bag and put in a little too much and then just figured they'd give you extra rather than bother taking some out to end up with exactly the amount you wanted. I've ended up receiving TWICE the amount I ordered from a reputable vendor once (250mg was ordered and I got ~490mg - I loved it but that's because I had a milligram scale so I was fine. But if I had assumed it was 250mg without measuring and dumped it into water, I'd have been taking double the dose I intended every time).

Oh, and do yourself a favor and when using liquid measurement, use a misture of distilled water (NOT tap) and alcohol. I usually have a bottle of Everclear on hand and use 20% everclear and 80% water. Or you can just use vodka or something. Either way, the alcohol will prevent any contaminants from growing, such as mold or bacteria. The solution will go bad much sooner without some alcohol.

There seems to be a legit chem supplier with an extensive site offering this, way pricey though. If a vendor is not 'underground', and has an open site with legal chems, do sourcing/pricing rules still apply?

Manic, that site will not deal with individuals, you need to be a bona fide research outfit.

I don't think naming companies like Sigma Aldrich, Tocris, etc apply because one can't really acquire chemicals for illicit use there. Plus their websites have been cited fairly often here with regards to storage, MSDS's, and other info. The only real risk is some moron attempting to order and getting reported to the authorities.

found this:

10-05-2009, 09:20 PM #19
highflyer

OK this is how i described the experience for another member in a PM "I was never one for trip reports haha but THE FIRST TIME KNOCKED ME ON MY ASS!!! i deff o.d. this stuff is good at about 250ug easily 2 STRONG or 3 nice hits of lucy took about 700ug idk how but i didnt add enough ml of water n found out after the fact ha suprisingly it wasnt a bad or frieghtening trip. come up was smooth and felt very euphoric at the peak thoughts were kinda far out there its fairly indestiguishable from L except that my visuals seemed more complex and jeweled if that makes nesense to you. It also gave me alot of energy not like a JACKED UP kinda thing but i was more willing to do mobile things if tht makes nesense. Shortly before or perhaps during my peak I felt as if i was invincible or better for some reason not that i was gonna jump off a bridge or commit a genocide kinda deal but a very perplexing kind of euphoria most of the trip is beyond language if you catch me but its a deff must for ne tripper."

on another forum in regards to tcb-2.

its out there ;)

I don't think naming companies like Sigma Aldrich, Tocris, etc apply because one can't really acquire chemicals for illicit use there. Plus their websites have been cited fairly often here with regards to storage, MSDS's, and other info. The only real risk is some moron attempting to order and getting reported to the authorities.

What all credentials does one need to be able to order from sites like this? Do you have to be affiliated with a university, or what kind of degrees and licenses would one need to obtain? I know it would take years of education, but who are the people who fit this criteria. Adding to Sasha's and Nichols research in a legal manner has always been a little fantasy of mine, but what steps would one need to take to head down that road? I'm going for my chemistry degree but what steps should be taken after that? I would assume getting involved with MAPS or something like that would be the next step?(This is all fantasy as I am still in my freshman year)

What all credentials does one need to be able to order from sites like this? Do you have to be affiliated with a university, or what kind of degrees and licenses would one need to obtain? I know it would take years of education, but who are the people who fit this criteria. Adding to Sasha's and Nichols research in a legal manner has always been a little fantasy of mine, but what steps would one need to take to head down that road? I'm going for my chemistry degree but what steps should be taken after that? I would assume getting involved with MAPS or something like that would be the next step?(This is all fantasy as I am still in my freshman year)

anyone working as a phd or an intern at a university can order stuff there, if you're not ordering controlled or overly suspicious chemicals. of course in most cases your employer/research group pays the bill, so some creative thinking is in order. then those reagents could somehow magically make their way to your backyard shed, etc. etc. etc.

no doubt a lot of their catalogue sales will be documented, i had to sign a form once to declare that i wouldn't use Me2SnCl2 to produce drugs (or weapons of mass destruction)?!?! i wouldn't know where to start, it's a boring, bullshit (and rather toxic) reagent, so the form kinda came out of the blue. made me suspecious that all those purchaes are documented somewhere.

ANYWAY thats all way too specific, i am rambling, in your case i would advice you to read

THIS

Big & Dandified it as it is a PEA and is added to the list, even though it is not that big yet.

Consider it the same as a proud family member calling your small infant a 'big boy' ;D

i ordered some of this stuff from a hopefully reputable vendor. im going to start at a low dose (~200ug?) and work up to be safe. ill figure it out when i get it. i guess ill report back on it sometime soon

TCB - Tried and tested!!

Someone Gave me TCB in a birthday card at my party last weekend. it was in a bomb, so didnt see what it looked like (I was pretty fucked as it was), about half an hour after dropping it, i was on another planet. i was still very aware of everything around me, but it felt like a very simalar effect to acid. Very happy vibes, loving everyone to bits. everything kinda clidascopic. the trip lasted about 7-8 hours all in all, the come down was pretty exhausting, but then id been dancing all night, and took a pill and a line of ketamin towards the end. went sleep pretty easily after id come down and gone home. no weird nightmares, and felt abolutley fine the next day. happy dayz!!

Someone Gave me TCB in a birthday card at my party last weekend. it was in a bomb, so didnt see what it looked like (I was pretty fucked as it was), about half an hour after dropping it, i was on another planet. i was still very aware of everything around me, but it felt like a very simalar effect to acid. Very happy vibes, loving everyone to bits. everything kinda clidascopic. the trip lasted about 7-8 hours all in all, the come down was pretty exhausting, but then id been dancing all night, and took a pill and a line of ketamin towards the end. went sleep pretty easily after id come down and gone home. no weird nightmares, and felt abolutley fine the next day. happy dayz!!

Are you sure it wasn't 2C-B, rather than TCB? TCB/TCB-2 are extremely rare and the dosage is in the micrograms (which you could hardly even see with the naked eye).