View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelics and Food Thread - We're Hungry Hungry Hippies

Pander Bear

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Psychedelics and Food Thread!

il_570xN164287214.jpg

Discuss and ask anything related to food and psychedelics.
  • What to eat the day before tripping, the day of, during your trip?
  • How to psychedelics affect your perception of taste?
  • Effects of meal size and fasting upon the experience?
  • How you react to specific types of food (e.g. fruit, dairy, meats, tea, sweetened beverages, etc.)?
  • What do you recommend for others?
  • And whatever else you can think of!

Original Post:
My personal favorite is apple sauce. I zeroed in on apple sauce becuase a professor of mine who had no sense of taste considered it one of his favorite foods (on account of the texture)
I imagine a few bites of a nice rare steak would be cool too. I also dig fresh fruit (kiwis rock), Jello brand gelatin desserts, and Flavor Ice.
I can't imagine choking down anything fried, anything with butter, or anything that still has a face on it (I don't know about you guys, but we always have a suckling pig laying around)
comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
i love squishing either pudding or jello through my teeth whil trippin' it just freaks me out!

Oh fuck yeah POP rocks rule! Rolling, Tripping, Stoned, and Even Doped out, its like they were made for drug users.

Try railing a line of poprocks when you're tripping.
Warn your friends to watch out for the head shrapnel!
Acidic fruit is superb when tripping. Oranges, tangerines. Wow yum. Ambrosia!

If you don't tell me otherwise, im going to do this next time i have some pop rox. If my septum ruptures, or if the drip is so delicious that i end up sucking cock for pop rox, im holding you accountable.
oh, yes, and this... bump

When me and a friend were tripping walking around the streets. (Waiting for his Mum to goto sleep so we could go in) We came across this house with a fence full of those orange honey flower vines. We grabbed a fuck load went and sat down near a near by shed with seat, and proceeded to suck the honey hits, one at a time, or 20 at a time seemed better :) It was fun and interesting anyway.

Put a 2 liter of Pepsi in the freezer long enough for SOME of it to ice over. Pour it out, and its like drinking ultra cool pepsi with crunchie ice flakes in there, honest to god BEST thing to drink while tripping (as long as you like pepsi and you arent in sub zero temperatures). As for eating while tripping, nothing grosses me out more. The simple thought of any kind of food in my mouth is enough to make the trip sour.

Poprocks are cool, but so are Warheads... that or gummy worms... especially the glow in the dark kind... but i dont see how anyone could eat real food... i couldn't even think about eatting while tripping...

Warheads! Heehehe. I've gotta try that. It would be weird. Sour then sweet. Havent seen the hot ones around for years though.

Oreo cookies...
The first time I ate these while tripping, I stopped halfway through chewing the first bite to say "Oh my God these are the best cookies EVER"!
This just happened to dump the remaining goo in my mouth on the table which I found VERY amusing. Shortly afterwards I found myself trying to telepathicly communicate with the half eaten oreo blob, so I guess this is a double bonus. Cookies, AND some one/thing that is on your wavelength!

alright...ill let you all on in the best tripping food...baron showed me this one
go to publix, go to cheese section, buy "polly-o string cheese"....not only is it amazing to eat, but watching the strings of cheese being peeled off is the trippiest shit EVER...trust me, go buy it, ull be in awe for hours :)
~hydra

lol, polly-O
I think the next trip I take I'm going to have a pile of the foods mentioned above.

Normally I can't eat anything but little candies while I'm tripping, but one time when I was tripping out I ate for almost 2 hours non stop. I ate everything I could find, from chips to cookies to cold cuts. Was definately a weird experience, when I woke up in the morning I got sick as hell though.