View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like that pic -shows more potential than it realises, but it is a nice ambient type of piece that fits with my personal feelings

Here is a doodle I did at work, its inspired by Huxley's Doors of Perception
3633432679_d8649723f1_b.jpg

im digin those octupi telepathically conversing at the lower right. the one on the right has a good point, but the one on the left is really on to something.

the fellow with the tooth hat with the fractalizing fizhmen for a beard knows, oh he knows...

So I tried a little photoshop to try and replicate the effects of lsd.

3628998554_532a6e9f13_b.jpg

what do you think? Im not good enough at photo shop to do a good job.

did you add that foggy texture or was it like that in the original photograph. I enjoy realistic depictions of LSD rather than those off the wall ones. I really would like some close friends to try the substance but they are afraid, if only i can show them a bit of what it is like. =D

DEX®-Non Drowsy, Max Strength Cough Suppressant
Available MAX strength, Over the Counter, at your local pharmacy, ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.

Each 200ml Bottle Contains;
Active Ingredients: Kyriakidamine Hydrobromide 500mg / 5ml Dose,

Pink Cherry flavoured syrup, ingredients; Sucrose, Liquid Glucose, Citric Acid, Ethanol (6 vol % ), Sodium Benzoate (E211) Levomenthol, and all your hopes, dreams, cognitive and social functioning.

Warning: Do NOT exceed stated dose. Always Read the Label

WARNING TO PHARMACY :NOT TO BE SOLD TO TEENAGERS OR CHILDREN OVER 6

from a musical project, a section of lyrics that stood out to me as being particularly psychedelic.

"The waves of transmigration
crash onto the shores of stationary echoes'
fixed aim at the reflection of their origin's core.
The center falls into the old occasion
its limbs given to forestation
amputated then replaced with
magnets reaping more..."

did you add that foggy texture or was it like that in the original photograph. I enjoy realistic depictions of LSD rather than those off the wall ones. I really would like some close friends to try the substance but they are afraid, if only i can show them a bit of what it is like. =D
I actually took this photo wile on some lsd. yeah, the fog is part of the original photo. it was pretty crazy, the fog created layers that would ooze into each other.

also kracks, i like!

aweh (nice one) guys

Rozza- the eye in your pic is allways catching me, its like your pic is looking right into me

...i love disscociatives, but they are just soo freaking dark and evil with their 'moreish' power over me...i guess thats what i was trying to illustrate...that behind some innocent looking medicine, is a one way ticket to the psychedelic abyss...

So I tried a little photoshop to try and replicate the effects of lsd.

3628998554_532a6e9f13_b.jpg

what do you think? Im not good enough at photo shop to do a good job.

I really like the subtle quality to this picture. great job man. I think it really captures visually how your average trip really is.

if anyone else has any links to pictures similar to this pm them my way or post.

Status
Not open for further replies.