Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindCandy87

Bluelighter
Xorkoth's note:

It seems that you, the posters, would love to have a place to post up your art, poetry, and so forth that is inspired by psychedelic use. Although there are other forums to do that in, I know that you'd primarily like to share them within the PD community, because you don't know the people in those other forums!

However, creating brand new threads for each one is not only annoying, but against the rules, and they will be moderated.

The solution? This thread! Please post up any psychedelic-inspired art you want to share, but only in this thread. That way we can keep the forum less cluttered!

Enjoy!

24.gif

I don't really consider myself much of an artist, but I like to try to open up my creative side under the influence of various drugs.

Here are some pictures I drew while on salvia:
onsalvia005.jpg

onsalvia004.jpg

onsalvia003.jpg

onsalvia002.jpg

onsalvia001.jpg

Here are two pictures I drew based on salvia trips:
salvia1.jpg

salviatrip.jpg

This is a "poem" that I wrote under the influence of salvia:
Waiting, transforming
Producing silved linings
In the covering of the
Blue company shouldn’t
Excuse the mayor of
Sunday morning. Wouldn’t
It silvolve
Every time
The meat fruit
Chopped in the
Teeth. The meat fruit is accessible and edible.
The air is meat fruit.

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
havent done salvia yet.

only some weak shit that was a bunch of shaky leaves and stems, im pretty sure it wasnt any kind of extract.

did have a very nice and unique high all in itself, but i coudnt " break through "
i always felt myself on the edge of breakingthrough but i knew it wasnt the right kinda shit.

crazy shit though man. was the pic of a man and the snake after the trip, or while u were tripping?

The last two pictures I drew in retrospect; I was the man that the snake was around, and in the other picture I was a universe/dimension that was constantly peeling for eternity. Don't worry, it took me a few times to break through, but patience and the right mindset go a long way.

And the first 5 pictures I drew while I was tripping on 20x standardized extract. It's hard as shit to draw. It's also hard to write, especially when you think you're part of some type of meat-fruit world!

please do i love art drawn on psychedelics, i might do a few while almost down on some dmt when i feel real flowy and all, while the visuals are still reminising in my brain :)

Yah, those look about right.

Almost something (finger like, arm like), but not quite. All the right things in the wrong places, but somehow holding together.

the "mid-trip" drawings look more like some sort of deformed vagina. Is that what your salvia trips are like? If so I might have to try salvia some day. :p I especially like the one that looks like an evil pope with scary claws (last mid-trip drawing).
And that poetry... truly inspiring

yeah I picked up on sexual imagery quite a bit in that bunch of scrawlings (not that I claim I could do any better mind you ).
Hmm the poem is well typical tripped out stuff from the middle of lastnextweeklike!

"the "mid-trip" drawings look more like some sort of deformed vagina. Is that what your salvia trips are like?"

Well, as you can see from the post-trip pictures, my trips can get pretty abstract. One time the entire world was made of golden scales, another time I was part of a canyon carved in the shape of a human in the middle of a desert. Surprisingly enough, I have had had some sexual contact with salvia aliens, but going any further into that would be a bit personal. Although I wouldn't be able to draw it, one of my scariest trips was when an ghost alien/parasite thing took over my mind and tapped into my thoughts.

As I stated before, I am lacking in artistic skills (referring to my last two drawings), but as far as the poem and other pictures go, being in a completely detached state from 3 hits of 20x makes it extremely hard to concentrate and tell whats going on. If anyone else has any mid-salvia trip drawings, feel free to post them here.

Salvia poem and afterthought

This is similar to another thread that I started, but I feel it touches more on the deeper side of salvia rather than the playful, confusing aspect of it. I wrote this poem on 20x and wrote a small thesis while I was coming down.

The feeling creeps up
It stuck itself to him
It peeled itself to death
It planted next to Jim
It changes my mindset
It makes me concerned
There must have been a spirit
I sucked in when I burned
The community of life itself.
I submit to the whole
We are all in the whole
Did you look in the whole?
Everything becomes it.
Vision is not affected
It does not change a bit.
As the mind appears connected
To another dimension
I forgot to mention
Air turns to a mental plane
It makes the beholder more sane
That’s where I forgot my keys!

Salvia greets you with a certain familiarity. You recognize the feeling immediately as you slip away [if you have used it before, of course]. It makes familiar objects around you change meaning as your mind warps to interpret another dimension [the fourth dimension I think]. You don’t see anything that isn’t there, or hallucinate, but you see things around you with a fresh new mind. Your four dimensional perception allows you to eliminate the space of air, seeing thinks up close as if air itself was a mirror [or actually a solid object]. Things take on an alien meaning as the mind is taken on a journey and battered with thoughts [but not thoughts of your own: alien thoughts]. The less sensory input, the more input to be sensed.

a'men to that
that poem reminds me al ot of what i write
salvia makes everything around you.... look weird... becasue you forget what it was...like whe ni smoked it...i totally forgot who everyone was and where i was right before i tripped. although it does make you see thigns that arnt there, but they really are always there anyways, jsut not in the dimension everyone is sharing together, percieving together. if we think about something too hard, we will think about it differently. its like saying a word over and over again- it starts to sound different and it starts to lose the original meaning you thught it had. it dosnt stay a word, it becomes a sound.

anyways that was really good
i really like sharing experiences with people when it comes to salvia because it blew my mind

poem that sublimily speaks of salvia

Think it over
And over
And over
And over
And over
In circles
And over

Now what does it mean?

Does it mean now?

That window
Is a window?
Is a window?
Is a window?
Yea, but what’s it doing?
What are you doing?
Window
Window
Window
Window
I think so

What a weird word
Huh?
Don’t you THINK?

pictures i drew of recent vivd dreams

i drew some of these really fast cuz i didnt want to forget how it looked when i was there, im wicked into lucid dreaming and studying them. i have always remebered what i experience in my collective unconscious, and believe it is the most important part of my brain, you know?

mind-ond-rugs.jpg

coolyou.jpg

nicka2.jpg

lol
they all have a story
too bad they get harder to remeber the more you get into drugs, but they can be so vivd if you fall asleep on the right ones ;0]

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, thats 2-dimensional alright, sublimily (sic)

cant lay claim to finding any poetic virtue therein. a red wheelbarrow on the other hand...

Last edited:
Subconscious is a lay term.

Your unconscious is your personal unconscious

the collective unconscious is mankind's unconscious - the hereditory psychical disposition (Jung, 1933)

funny pics btw

Status
Not open for further replies.