Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=525247

I had just finished reading the thread ^, when I spotted the Art and Poetry thread, so..........

So Many Merry Capers,
When I was Eating Paper,
With all those Jolly Japers,
That I Forgot to Taper,
And ate a Dose for Hero's,
When My Tolerance was Zero,
A Dosage so ridiculous,
That I became the Icarus,
Of Psychedilic Myth.

DXM Poetry I wrote a couple days ago while listening to Jim Morrison's "An American Prayer".

I wanna tell you ‘bout Texas Radio and the Big Beat.

Everyone is hearing your song, so make it interesting. They want your face your place your gills your hills, a slip slop slope slipping sloppily into a slappin’ slip. My sense isn’t senseless.

“An American Prayer”

What am I trying to learn? There is no life in love or love in life, a drib drabbling dribble of daft dabbling disfigurement, my words remain unhinged.

A sociological endeavor

To make fame out of lame you must present it with a bow, packaging is key.

“The hitchhiker leveled his thumb in the calm calculus of reason.”

What have I been experiencing throughout time, who am I and where am I going? I am of the people lost years ago because of nothing, what has been found has been lost again and again, and it shows with the lack of understanding.

I find myself in a teacup.

“Bird of prey, bird of prey, flying high, flying high, am I going to die?”

And they rant on and on, on their rant running run and speak without end, words flowing effortlessly through the ages.

I'm so jealous of some of the art posted in this thread.

I used to draw/sketch a lot a few years ago, but have stopped just because of school and other shit occupy my time. I really want to start drawing again. I was actually pretty good, and I'm excited about what I can do while on psychedelics (have never tried to draw anything while tripping). How do things come to you while you're tripping? Do you just sit down at a canvas/piece of paper and just start drawing whatever is coming naturally, or do you actually have to sit down and think about what you want to make?

I plan on eating about 20-30mg of 2c-i this Sunday during the day while at home by myself, and I plan on trying to make something pretty while tripping, probably be outside.

boatx.jpg

just made this in photoshop but i plan to make it a painting :)

I drew this on Datura... it was a meditation on all the different etheogens I did while down there, very cool, very close to my heart.

nc_20080729224618_00003.jpg

Seems the OP decided to delete the entire thread, wondered why it wasn't letting me post. I restored this, since this is more than one person's thread. ;)

Also, muvolution's post copied here from the Datura thread :)

Edit: Just to add, MindCandy, if for whatever reason you do want to remove your post, you can just edit your part of the post out and leave the rest so the thread stays here :)

Edit2: Actually, looks like this thread is about full. Closed, new one: here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.