• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Oral DMT thread (Ayahuasca/Pharmahuasca)

Yeah the first few times you use the phosphate salt it's like a new nausea-free drug. I always found just dropping the freebase to form the HCL in your gut gave me very intense nausea. I think you need to make it 100mg to about a pint tho - just dropping it in a tiny bit of cola and stirring doesn't do the trick for some reason.

After maybe half a dozen to a dozen nausea free trips the nausea came back even with the coca-cola method tho.

If I did this I would likely just use tonic water. And you'd really have to mix it in the solvent before ingestion, otherwise it'd turn into HCl in your stomach.

The thing I'm thinking of is not that there isn't enough phosphoric acid to neutralize 30-40mg of DMT freebase in 100mL of soda; it's that there's a whole lot more carbonic acid in there than phosphoric acid; that's where the carbon dioxide bubbles (carbonation) comes from. In that case I figured it'd just get turned into DMT carbonate, some would get turned into the phosphate salt but a lot would be in carbonate form.

Can someone explain to me what "extract" is? I'm looking at a website and it says they're selling B Capii extract. They're also selling "powedered" B Capii and "shredded" B Capii. What should I go with?

"extract" means a substance that has a higher concentration of active ingredients than the original plant. ie. The active ingredients have been extracted from the plant material.

Powdered means it'll come as a fine powder. Shredded means it'll be chunks and pieces.

If you don't have a coffee grinder get the powdered stuff. If you have a coffee grinder get the shredded or intact stuff; it tends to be of higher quality.

Go for the original plant material. I wouldn't buy a premade extract; I'm just skeptical. If you want an extract, make it yourself.

I'm looking into buying some P viridis and the site has it as "dried foliage" does this mean just the leaves? Is that all I need and is it ok that they're dried?

Thanks.

If I did this I would likely just use tonic water. And you'd really have to mix it in the solvent before ingestion, otherwise it'd turn into HCl in your stomach.

The thing I'm thinking of is not that there isn't enough phosphoric acid to neutralize 30-40mg of DMT freebase in 100mL of soda; it's that there's a whole lot more carbonic acid in there than phosphoric acid; that's where the carbon dioxide bubbles (carbonation) comes from. In that case I figured it'd just get turned into DMT carbonate, some would get turned into the phosphate salt but a lot would be in carbonate form.

I think you'd need way more than 100ml. Someone does the calculation somewhere and it's about a pint of coca-cola to 75mg of DMT. It's the guy who one of the extraction teks is named after.

Let us know if the carbonic salt is less nauseating than the phosphoric salt. I think the coca-cola method came about because someone found DMT phosphate less nauseating than DMT HCL.

DMT will not form a salt with carbonic acid. A weak acid and a weak base = no salt.
5-ho-DMT on the other hand will. Or mescaline. You can try the carbonates of those.

Good call fellas. I suppose the best way would be to just get some H3PO4 and titrate the damn freebase DMT. No?

I think you'd need way more than 100ml. Someone does the calculation somewhere and it's about a pint of coca-cola to 75mg of DMT. It's the guy who one of the extraction teks is named after.

That is a lot of CocaCola.. personally I wouldn't want to start a trip putting that much sugar into my body.

Does anyone have experience taking the fumarate orally? I have some fumaric acid and am thinking about trying oral dmt, and would ideally like the most nausea-free experience possible.

That is a lot of CocaCola.. personally I wouldn't want to start a trip putting that much sugar into my body.

Does anyone have experience taking the fumarate orally? I have some fumaric acid and am thinking about trying oral dmt, and would ideally like the most nausea-free experience possible.

I've heard one person say the fumarate was less nauseating than the freebase. Never tried it myself tho.

I think I'm going to experiment with oral dmt using the freebase, fumerate, and the coca-cola method and try to figure out the differences. I'll also try different MAOI's including Moclobemide, Harmine, Harmaline, and Tetrahyrdroharmine. I'll post after I have more info from the experiences.

Bout to take some ORAL DMT

I have a few grams of DMT (crystals extracted from MHRB) that are quite pure. I also have a 5x extract of harmaline.

This will be the first time trying DMT, and im planning on taking it orally. Since i want to trip, hard, I'm estimating a dosage of 210mg harmaline, 250mg DMT mixed with some coca-cola.

Take the harmaline, wait an hour, take the DMT. I read in some thread that some people are tripping hard from 75mg of DMT, which i find strange as others say they need at least 300mg.

How does this sound? Any advice?

250mgs of dmt is likely a huge dose for you. Sounds like you should take it a little slower and do some more research before you jump into the deep end. Ayahuasca is not something to do lightly.

Ayahuasca is a healing compound, not something to "trip ballz" on.

I personally wouldn't start with more than 75-100mg at first, especially if you have enough to do it a few times.

Do not do this alone for fuck sake

understand how powerful aya is..... read all you can, before you do this because the spirit is hard love she will drag you to the bottoms of hell before she shows you heaven

work your way up with the doses, don't just assume that you will need a large dose because some other people do. The people that requite large doses (me being one) are not in the majority as far as dosage goes.

You really don't wanna jump into the deep end and end up completely wrecking your house/hurting yourself...it can happen very easy when you dose too high, especially when not prepared.

and read these again because they're important:
understand how powerful aya is..... read all you can, before you do this because the spirit is hard love she will drag you to the bottoms of hell before she shows you heaven

Ayahuasca is a healing compound, not something to "trip ballz" on.

Thanks for the advice!

I'm not taking the harmaline to "trip ballz" on, im taking it as a MAOI to trip balls on DMT. Whats the worst that happens? I puke on my bed?:p

Since you guys are experienced and told me not to, i guess it will be only wise to listen. How about i lower my doses to something along lines of

150mg harmaline
150mg DMT

Also I've been looking for information about the actual trip itself, and find it difficult to find. Are you capable of walking/moving around while on a large dose? Can you do this unconsciously? (such as wake up on your roof after the trip)