• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy N-Ethyl-Norketamine Thread

This one seems to so far be living to up to the hype feels amazingly clean and euphoric my only complaint is the damage to my nose

Oral assay are needed, would be great if oral dosage is an efficient route.

Tried the remaining 75mg insufflated today (should have been 100mg but seems it was under-weighed ).

Tolerance had built up significantly after doing it yesterday; it kicked in hard for about 15 minutes but died within half an hour or taking it and in under 45 minutes I was completely back to baseline.

From what I've seen this doesn't appear to much more potent than ket, and I'd hazard a guess that the dosages for this will match up with erowid's chart for ketamine dosages. I can see it becoming very popular in the UK once the price drops to 20 quid a gram or lower. Short acting, weak enough for the meph head's to do massive lines and generally a bit easier going than MXE means this will be big.

Do you think that oral method may be a effective ROA like mxe, or inefficient like ketamine?
Seeing as it doesn't work at all (or very poorly) plugged I'd highly doubt that oral will be a viable route. Just speculation though.

All dissociative SAR would indicate that this should be more potent than Ketamine. Perhaps what's happening here is that the samples are impure by a significant amount and the remaining impurity accounts for the nose damage people are reporting as well as diminished potency.

All dissociative SAR would indicate that this should be more potent than Ketamine. Perhaps what's happening here is that the samples are impure by a significant amount and the remaining impurity accounts for the nose damage people are reporting as well as diminished potency.
Not really actually. Think 3-meo-pcp vs 3-meo-pce potency. 3-meo-pcp is by far the most potent of these two.

Not really actually. Think 3-meo-pcp vs 3-meo-pce potency. 3-meo-pcp is by far the most potent of these two.

Comparing the potency 3-meo-pcp to 3-meo-pce isnt the same as comparing the potency of ketamine to n-ethyl-norketamine. In the fist scenario you're comparing a piperadine ring to an n-ethyl group were as in the second scenario you are comparing the potency of a n-methyl to n-ethyl group. I would think a more valid comparison would be the potency of PCM to PCE, in which PCE is more potent (from what i've read anyway). This would indicate the n-ethyl-norketamine should be more potent than ketamine, but who knows.

Despite the positive experience I was a bit dissatisfied as I tend to take dissasociatives for the psychedelic side so i considered a redose but instead smoked some hash through a bong. 2 minutes after this and im in a headspace I have never quite been in before it was very visual full of complex shapes and figures, hallucinations being in a corridor with people taking off their hats and bending them into cars with vibrating toothbrushes for drivers.
The entity contact which I experience on other dissasociatives is also present, at times it became pretty intense but only when you sort of zone into that 'trance state' does the intensity seem to increase, I was amazed at the fact that one minute lying down I was in another dimension but could just get up and walk about and function fairly normally.

How much did you take? Most interesting thing I've read on this yet.

To be honest my thoughts are it's not worth £35 a gram, I did like it and I will have another go but it's not going to entice many of the K heads at those prices. I had some indian ketamine today and it is more enjoyable than NEK, I'd basically compare NEK to 7/10 quality ket.

I am still very interested to hear of stories about the hole.

And what's with the no afterglow thing? I had one for about an hour then it just vanished.

^ I don't think it's that unusual to hear that THC massively boosts the effects of Nek, since it's the same with MXE/3-MeO-PCP/E.

Did some MXE on Monday and had some oral THC yesterday, which was so unbelievable intense that i almost suffered a panic attack as it brought the MXE effects back almost completey. I was so high, completely out of it, i'm still puzzled how strong it was...

Had the same one time with mushrooms, when i ate some Butter the day after consuming a low dose of shrooms...the THC was even stronger the day after than the shrooms itself.

It's nice, but i'm interested to hear about Nek on it's own... For me it seemed pretty weak, i even go that far to say it was like too less MXE, hence nothing special.

Seems like everyone's disappointed with it so far:(

Although i remember when MXE was brand new to the RC world the first few reports i read were also disappointed with it, so i don't think we should lose all hope in this stuff yet:)

Maybe all these new trip reports coming in already have a severe cross tolerance with MXE use?

Maybe all these new trip reports coming in already have a severe cross tolerance with MXE use?

I was "clean" for a few weeks so no, i had no tolerance to MXE etc.

Only thing was, that i plugged almost half of the sample i've got and this didn't work. And it wasn't that bad, it just felt not very unique/special, but it could also be me. I also don't feel much difference between various opioids regarding their effects, so it could probably be the same with this class of chemicals?

There is absolutely no psychedelia from NEK in my experience. The euphoria is there but it just doesn't have any of the downer/dissociative effects. It really blocks my nose too.

100mg oral is actually pretty good, feels very slooooww. :) Next time maybe 120mg orally. Snorting is a bit of a waste. It's okay though. :) :) :D

100mg oral is actually pretty good, feels very slooooww. :) Next time maybe 120mg orally. Snorting is a bit of a waste. It's okay though. :) :) :D

Sounds promising:)

Although with how closely related it is to ketamine you would think it would be an inefficient ROA

What are the effects like oral? I found sniffing it worked just fine, it's pretty clear we've all mostly got from the same place as theres only 2 legit NEK vendors selling it.

Although I can get ketamine just now I might buy a gram at the weekend just to see what it is like orally and at higher doses. The lack of psychadelic effect and afterglow is making it seem not worthwhile when ketamine is about though, that said it did take me to a nice euphoric happy kind of headspace, it's just a shame it's a bit lacking in any visual ketamine effect and nobody has reported of any fun hole type experiances yet, that combined with the price doesnt really make it seem worthwhile vs good old fashioned ketaminezz.

Still enjoyed it. However I'm riding a very nice ketamine afterglow right now and the k today was definately more fun and bang for the buck. Could see people using it as a k replacement when it's not about though, not sure what the mxe crowd will think of it. I would far rather this to mxe.

lynx2051 do you think your getting a better feeling orally? More details be good man :D

I was "clean" for a few weeks so no, i had no tolerance to MXE etc.

Only thing was, that i plugged almost half of the sample i've got and this didn't work. And it wasn't that bad, it just felt not very unique/special, but it could also be me. I also don't feel much difference between various opioids regarding their effects, so it could probably be the same with this class of chemicals?

I don't think "a few weeks" is enough to eradicate a proper dissociative tolerance. I can't tell you what is enough, as I've not gone long enough to find out :| but certainly a couple of weeks made no difference to mine.

For me it was more than enough, because there never was much of a tolerance to this class of compounds. Haven't taken MXE or any other dissociative for at least 6 weeks and roughly two weeks after dosing the NEK 20mgs MXE was enough to blow me away.

Whatever, i think plugging it was a total waste so i cannot really say much about it, except that i've found it a bit weaker than expected.