• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy N-Ethyl-Norketamine Thread

Anyone tried this that is well experienced with ketamine? The fast onset and nose thing is common to me, except it's more of like the feeling of an allergic reaction, lots of sneezing etc. Looking promising. :D

I've just recieved a 250mg sample. Had smoked a couple testers of nice hash aswell so hopefully that won't effect things much;

First impressions were it looks good, crunches with the card, it's a fine hard crystally powder.

10.15 am: Sniffed 30mgs, it has a fairly ketty taste about it.

Listening to this, can definately feel something other than the hashhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwS1OKPZpI0

Decided to sniff another 30mg in hope for more of this, it definately tastes very ketty but it feels harder on the nose. Made me sneeze.

The drip is so similar to ketamine yet nastier concidering the size of the line. Music sounds good. My skin feels like it's on ketamine.

Pretty impressed at this stage, it feels like nice clean friendly ket. I reckon the doses required aren't far off though. Got 150-170mg left. Caught myself staring into space, probably a combination of the hash aswell.

Can feel that HD vision effect I get from good ketamine is present.

Chatting to a mate got this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJchGizKtX4b blasting out loud, some good euphoria.

This stuff would be good club material, bouncy, eyes look like i've been on ketamine.

The drip and nose block is bad.

Aiming for the hole just sniffed 160mg ish, got the crazy lights on blinds shut. Switched from tunes to Gonzo - the life and times of Hunter S.

No joy with the hole, bailed on the film. Smoked another lung.

This stuff is good but no K-hole material. Maybe if I'd had 250mg would have done it.

The drip is bad on the throat with larger doses.

I'll probably try it again but think I'd need a gram for a decent bash at the stuff. It is a euphoric feeling dissociative, nice headspace and the tunes sound brilliant.

Anyone tried this that is well experienced with ketamine? The fast onset and nose thing is common to me, except it's more of like the feeling of an allergic reaction, lots of sneezing etc. Looking promising. :D

I'd like to read some trip reports from people who are ketamine connoisseurs - most reports I have seen compare it to MXE. Also be nice to have the reports written by people who don't have massive dissociative tolerance too! :p

Also received a 250mg bag of this today, managed to snap it up off a trusted UK vendor before it sold out the other day (it went fast). I'm guessing its the same one as rockstar. I'm also going to go for around the same dose. Will report back.

7zark I'm a big K fan, read EADD's last regional K discussion, I know my shit. This NEK was cleaner and more friendly than the last shitty racemic pakistani ket I had which was just confusing and not very visual. I've had K that was better than this NEK but not for a while. I would like to try it at hole doses, which I estimate would be 250mg for me, it almost tastes quite nice when you crush it up to perfection, but the drip is natty.

I think the hash I smoked is that strong that it might have effected my NEK trip towards the end, almost overpowered it.

There's a not bad afterglow aswell. Best RC since drone.

Cheers Rockstar, reckon it's worth giving a shot while k is still a bit shite over here at the moment? Really positive stuff so far starting to really wanna try this. :)

Done 60mgs total. The taste is quite bad - Put a bit in my mouth to get the flavor. The usual hairspray esque taste from like 5mgs, does taste different to mxe more like 3-meo-pcp. Its a fairly coarse white powder, took a fair bit of crushing. I'm noticing slight visuals, in the way the light bounces round as clouds pass over. Feel quite relaxed and mood has lifted quite a bit, music sounds great and I have that slight excited euphoric feeling in my gut. It does feel quite natural and friendly like rockstar said - I've never had any good ket before so I can't really compare, but from my limited experience it feels similar - Its deffo better than MXE already, feels more natural and floaty. Its really peaceful stuff this, I have a feeling its going to be a hit this one. (Written at 40 mins in)

Edit: Just to clarify, snorted it in 2x 30mg lines 15 minutes apart, 65mgs in the system in total.

Last edited:
Plugging doesn't work? No wonder my 90mg dose brought no effects at all...Damn me :(

Male, early thirties, 90kg/14st 3lb (200lb). Experienced with ketamine and MXE (insufflated and IM) at full dissociative doses. Much prefer K to MXE due to psychological and physical after effects of high dose MXE (feeling distraught and uneasy the next day), whereas K is much more exuberant and forgiving of excess. No cross tolerance or other drugs in system at time of trial.

Received 500mg N-EK (2-(2-chlorophenyl)-N-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) from reputable supplier...

30mg insufflated to test. Drip unremarkable. Feels clean and like a low dose of ketamine.

470mg dissolved cleanly in approximately 7.5ml water to produce ~6.3% solution and passed through 0.2micron syringe filter to sterilise. Considered saline but unconcerned for such a small volume, and with special salt!

Intramuscular (IM) injection of 1.5ml N-EK solution (just under 100mg) into deltoid muscle with 1 inch 21g syringe. Lay down with eyes closed anticipating hole, Blanck Mass playing on speakers. Mild confusion/relaxation/euphoria/lucidity but did not hole. Could feel small amount of ketamine-like squeezing, shifting, rollercoaster effects and minor increased visualisation in minds eye (main sought after effect and indicator of K-hole in previous experience). No dissociation to the point of forgetting who I was. Familiar post-anaesthesia nausea present but not troubling at half hour mark. Baseline in 1 hour, wouldn't consider driving just yet though.

In summary, a pleasant but uneventful experience. Material was clean and of seemingly high quality. Based on understanding of the compounds chemistry, as discussed on Bluelight and elsewhere, I was expecting the N-EK to be slightly stronger than K, hence the flat 100mg dose. Is it possible that the first batch might somehow not be of full potency? I understand SAR is a dark art and proof is really in the pudding... Will try again with 150mg another day. To those that follow, I would say treat exactly as K (unknown side effects aside ~ disclaimer).

Last edited:
Yeah no doubt it's better than MXE, and SpecialK i'd say give it a try anyway mate, it's different to ket feels cleaner and more functional. I think I'd need more than I had altogether to try it properly maybe .5 or more like a g and we'll see what it's all about. I didnt hole off 150-170mg last line but then it takes .3 of decent ketamine so i dont think its that much more potent than k, not that much anyway, 70-90mg sniffed before it was doing anything for me.

It definately works sniffed. Also i have my doubts about oral dosing doing a lot, k certainly doesnt work bombed even at stupid doses. I'd stick to sniffing for now.

In summary, a pleasant but uneventful experience. Material was clean and of seemingly high quality. Based on understanding of the compounds chemistry, as discussed on Bluelight and elsewhere, I was expecting the N-EK to be slightly stronger than K, hence the flat 100mg dose. Is it possible that the first batch might somehow not be of full potency? I understand SAR is a dark art and proof is really in the pudding... Will try again with 150mg another day. To those that follow, I would say treat exactly as K (unknown side effects aside ~ disclaimer).

You wouldnt ever expect to hole on 100mg IM of actual ketamine though would you? I cant hole off 200mg IM ketamax brand. As I said 250mg line will be the teller. Wouldnt be so keen on IM'ing RC's or anything that's not from a vial.

Someone who's got a sample just start with a decent hole size line and let us know what the hole is like? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You wouldnt ever expect to hole on 100mg IM of actual ketamine though would you?
It's been a while, plus:
Based on understanding of the compounds chemistry, as discussed on Bluelight and elsewhere, I was expecting the N-EK to be slightly stronger than K,

Wouldnt be so keen on IM'ing RC's or anything that's not from a vial.
As as I said:
passed through 0.2micron syringe filter to sterilise.
But obviously its not recommended to consume research chemicals at all, regardless of ROA. IM is optimal for K, so I expect a few people at least will appreciate such a report.

It's pretty easy to chart the future of N-EK. Once a few more reports are in and an appropriate dose has been established through the fog, it will be/is, temporarily, like good K is easily obtainable. A LOT will be sold. The price may go up with demand but eventually drop to ~£20/g as more vendors offer it (and particularly if the dose is much higher than K). The quality from some of those vendors will also decrease with price, and someone will get hurt on something semi-bunk. How long does it take to pass "emergency" legislation? After which it won't be marketable or legal to own. So stock up, but only enough for yourselves!

How long does it take to pass "emergency" legislation? After which it won't be marketable or legal to own. So stock up, but only enough for yourselves!

I give it 6 months max before it's Class B. Ketamine and its analogues are already subject to a Home Office ordered review by the ACMD. This will almost certainly be included specifically, or will be caught with a broad enough definition of what constitutes a Ket analogue. On the plus side I can't see the Home Office bothering with a Temp Class Drug Order specifically for this any sooner than that which they might otherwise have done now they've had the practice with MXE.

any more info on afterglow duration anyone? is it couple of days like MXE or shorter? one of the best things about about mxe for me was the long-ass positive afterglow.

7zark I'm a big K fan, read EADD's last regional K discussion, I know my shit. This NEK was cleaner and more friendly than the last shitty racemic pakistani ket I had which was just confusing and not very visual. I've had K that was better than this NEK but not for a while. I would like to try it at hole doses, which I estimate would be 250mg for me, it almost tastes quite nice when you crush it up to perfection, but the drip is natty.

I think the hash I smoked is that strong that it might have effected my NEK trip towards the end, almost overpowered it.

There's a not bad afterglow aswell. Best RC since drone.

Cheers for the info, rockstar. My comment wasn't aimed at anyone and definitely not you ;) (If that's how it came across)

I've never been a fan of big doses of K - much prefer the 'little and often' method :)

Cheers for the info, rockstar. My comment wasn't aimed at anyone and definitely not you ;) (If that's how it came across)

I've never been a fan of big doses of K - much prefer the 'little and often' method :)

If your part of the functional wonk brigade you'll probably like this. The only thing is it's less visual and less physically wonky than quality K is. It's a cleaner more functional version of ketamine, I'd still rather proper K myself it's just not as easy to get proper fun shards anymore.

I want to try it at higher doses see if/what the hole is like, I can imagine there must be one at the right dose. Not convinced it is any stronger than K mg for mg, maybe a wee bit.

I've .5 of this coming in a day or so, can't wait. I was a big fan of MXE, having never tried K, i rushed to get this as i've always wanted to try proper K. So what dosage should a first timer try? 60mg up the nose or lower?

Do you think that oral method may be a effective ROA like mxe, or inefficient like ketamine?

Do you think that oral method may be a effective ROA like mxe, or inefficient like ketamine?
the duration of n-ethyl-ketamine is short, just like with ordinary ketamine. it seems both compounds are rapidly broken down in the body, so my educated guess is that oral N-ethyl-ketamine is orally inefficient, just like oral ketamine. but of course this is just theory; someone needs to try it and report.

Decided to insufflate 100mg of this compound just an hour or so ago, I have a moderate tolerance to methoxetamine in that I need to take around 90mg naslly to acheive any sort of visual state with it however for some reason 130mg of ket still makes me hole, are they not cross tolerant?

I'm Pretty experienced with dissasociatives, have tried DXM, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, 3-MeO-PCPr + 3-MeO-PCPy, ketamine, methoxetamine and I even think possibly tiletamine one time I had some dodgy k.

Anyway this ethylketamine tastes very similar to k when it goes up but does burn alot more tho and made me sneeze and have to blow my nose alot.
It came on very smoothly and reminded me of ketamine in a lot of ways, however there was not so much of a trip coming on and certainly not near a hole, felt great for about an hour, music was enjoyable and I just felt really good, my motor skills were 'wonky' but certainly a lot less immobilising than I find ketamine to be.

Despite the positive experience I was a bit dissatisfied as I tend to take dissasociatives for the psychedelic side so i considered a redose but instead smoked some hash through a bong. 2 minutes after this and im in a headspace I have never quite been in before it was very visual full of complex shapes and figures, hallucinations being in a corridor with people taking off their hats and bending them into cars with vibrating toothbrushes for drivers.
The entity contact which I experience on other dissasociatives is also present, at times it became pretty intense but only when you sort of zone into that 'trance state' does the intensity seem to increase, I was amazed at the fact that one minute lying down I was in another dimension but could just get up and walk about and function fairly normally.

This one seems to so far be living to up to the hype feels amazingly clean and euphoric my only complaint is the damage to my nose, I have only sniffed 100mg and its fucked, completely blocked up and im having to blow it every 2 mins cos its leaking lol,, i'll update with further trials when they occur It should also be noted that 200mg of modafinil was consumed 9 hours before this compound so it may have had an effect on the experience. I feel very comfortable with my first trial of this substance and will probably be upping the dose to 150mg next time. Happy days =]