View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies. I did not mean to cut out like that. Got high and was horsing around with friends and phone was dropped or whatever and that was posted. Forgot all about it until just stumbling upon it now. It was already nominated mindseye888. I beat you to it.
So basically I found this to be not worth it or it just over my head. 50mg plugged hit around 7-10minutes after bringing an extremely uncomfortable stimulation with it. My leg muscles were jumpy like when I take seri quell and didn't subside for a while. There was zero dissososiation with it which I had already read about. I spent the next 4hours struggling for a head space I wasn't gonna find. I'm sure excess stim use and dosage had been a factor. After next attempt I will post results. Hope you enjoyed most pointless post ever. Sorry about cut off
Wait wait, you got akathisia off a dissociative? That very same feeling quetiapine gives you? Now THAT I have not heard of before. Interesting. I myself get very bad akathisia on high doses of quetiapine, but could not imagine that happening on a dissociative. Have you tried diphenidine?

No I haven't tried it and probably won't. I just got 350mg of 3-MeO-PCP to play with.
Anyway, I thought it was strange too. I just started the Seroquel 6months ago and the leg thing drives me crazy. Reminds me of kicking methadone.When I was on the Seroquel 5 years ago it never occurred and was sedating to the point of debilitating me. I would literally be catatonic after taking it. Now,nothing. Dose hasn't changed. It's not a tolerance issue because it didn't happen on my 1st dose either. The weight gain sucks because I just wrapped up a 30 month jail bid and I went from 165 going in to 235 coming out. All those damn Ramen noodles.
I know K and MxE are different but I can do super IV shots with no problem when it comes to them. No out of the ordinary physical effects.
Could it maybe have been the a-php? It does have strange physical effects at times. A very electrical like current that runs through my muscles and head. It feels like they could lock up(jaw etc.)but you know they won't. I feel a "wind" (thats the only way I can describe it) quite often to during the initial rush which is a first for me. I don't feel I'm pushing it or having a reaction but it can be intense. I got a few of the same symptoms in 2011 before I was locked up when I did an intoxicated eyeballing of the weight for an MDPV/MxE combo shot I was preparing. Once that plunger was done it was horrifying but in that good way only drug pigs feel. I ended up on the floor doing the Curly shuffle spinning in circles while pumping my legs, but that's a whole other thread.
Curiosity will get the best of me and I will go down this path again, albeit minus other compounds especially stimulants.
Off to PO now to get my 3MMC and pentadrone. Enjoy your day!

Last edited:
Hi,

Does this stuff better when snorted? Do you know how much is a treshold dose (snorted)? Duration ?

Thank you guys :)

If you value your nose don't snort it :) Oral seems best.. start with 30-50mg or so.. wait an hour at least and see what happens

Hi,

Does this stuff better when snorted? Do you know how much is a treshold dose (snorted)? Duration ?

Thank you guys :)

for me 10mg snorted does not cause discomfort and has a slight effect. but more than 10mg is just unpleasant and oral seems to work better anyway

tr time

+70mg - no effects after a few hours, take some 8mg of flubromazepam and 2mg etizolam and take a nap

+5 hour later

Wake up and ingest 90mg. Mild dissassociation and euphoria. Pleasent, but with little or no open eyed visible distortion like classic MXE. I have some residuale sedation from flubromazepam and etizolam I had consumed. Anyone push this any further? I feel like I want to push this more but the threat of of seizures is offputting. I feel the hole is near but I can't quiet find it.

Anyone take niacin with their disso's? I find that because it dialates the blood vessels I seem to absorb more plus after a niacin flush (which you can't feel the itchyness if you're disso'd enough) also leaves me feeling relaxed and peaceful afterwards

Hello bluelight, I have used this a few more times with approx a month in between. I use roughly 200mg intramuscular(no diss tolerance) with just a small amount of heat used something like .2-5ml propylene glycol the rest water. The hole is very warm and nice but has an abrupt ending. I take piracetam after the hole or when i feel satisfied, this drug has a very strong metaprogramming effect if not taken with racetams that will alter thinking for a very long time (days-weeks), felt small chest pains afterwards because this chem does have stim properties that are very pronounced.

Hello bluelight, I have used this a few more times with approx a month in between. I use roughly 200mg intramuscular(no diss tolerance) with just a small amount of heat used something like .2-5ml propylene glycol the rest water. The hole is very warm and nice but has an abrupt ending. I take piracetam after the hole or when i feel satisfied, this drug has a very strong metaprogramming effect if not taken with racetams that will alter thinking for a very long time (days-weeks), felt small chest pains afterwards because this chem does have stim properties that are very pronounced.
Thanks a LOT for the info on IM application. Most others who have done this, in the case of diphenidine ALL who have done it, have not been so helpful, even if I asked them directly. :/ Fucking assholes everywhere, seriously.

can someone confirm it is safe to take dissociatives with niacin as i would like to try it but have always heard it's not good to mix drugs with high doses of it...

can someone confirm it is safe to take dissociatives with niacin as i would like to try it but have always heard it's not good to mix drugs with high doses of it...
Why would you want to combine them anyway, can you elaborate?

Anyone take niacin with their disso's? I find that because it dialates the blood vessels I seem to absorb more plus after a niacin flush (which you can't feel the itchyness if you're disso'd enough) also leaves me feeling relaxed and peaceful afterwards

because of this suggestion and that i have seen my girlfriend keeping a bottle 250mg caps which i know are considered to be high strength :) i am just looking for more info at the moment i don't think i need this vitamin in particular

because of this suggestion and that i have seen my girlfriend keeping a bottle 250mg caps which i know are considered to be high strength :) i am just looking for more info at the moment i don't think i need this vitamin in particular

250mg is a lot start with 25-50mg and do some googling first!.. when I take niacin if i'm anxious (I have a candida ovegrowth which is causing my anxiety from excess sugar consumption which changed my microflora bacteria in my gut and messed up my immune system balance ) the niacin flush relaxes me and leaves me in a more peaceful state of mind which makes the trip more introspective (for those with anxiety issues)... your neurotransmitter precursors are synthesized in your gut when you have the correct gut microflora but if you have an imbalance (for me a yeast organism (candida albicans) their byproduct is toxic and causes anxiety/depression etc... hope this makes sense been up for a while.. will post some trip reports after sleep :)

[EDIT]

I haven't had any adverse reactions taking niacin with dissociatives but thats just my experience anyone else tried this please share your experiences

anyone dealing with anxiety/depression skin issues basically any health problems this site has an extensive amount of information on healing and achieving homeostasis in the body

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/

Last edited:
your neurotransmitter precursors are synthesized in your gut
Uhm what?

I think you fell victim to what they used to call a "quacksalver", man. If you really do have candidiasis, seek a doctor, get antimycotics and you'll be fine. Peace

Really glad I found this site. Properly informative, so first of all thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences.

I've never used to be that experimental with my drugs, preferring just to bosh pills and mdma whilst clubbing for many a long year. As I got older I got a bit more experimental and started trying some of the 2c family, namely 2ci and 2cb but also started using more K as I was finding that I could take that after getting back from a club and not still like shit the following Wednesday. I started enjoyed MXE until that became illegal here and more difficult to source. And a recent huge bust has pretty much dried up the K supply, or at least K worth taking, for the foreseeable future. Having enjoyed two disassociates that I can no longer lay hands on I've been looking into others and stumbled across MXP being like MXE and bought a gram. It was earmarked for the weekend, although I'm more than a little bit disappointed that insufflation seems to be a no go. Def my preferred ROA, especially with something new as the effects tend to be a bit shorter. Also not sure, reading some reports, about using it if I've been taking MDMA earlier in the night. Anyone got any thoughts on this? It does look like I'm getting to the disso party a bit late though, as it seems a lot of the really good compounds are on the banned list here. I have been tempted to get some ether mind, as I can lay hands on that... although I'm slightly put off by its explosive properties. I have called my kid after a well known author who wrote about his experiences on it, which seems as good as a tenuous excuse to try it as I can think of :)

That was a bit rambling, sorry. Just a bit of a hello really. I certainly try put up some sort of report of my experiences. Although I don't think I'll be able to add much to what has already been said here.

I have a few questions on this compound if anyone can answer.
-How would you explain the effects to a person who has experience with ketamine, methoxetamine and DXM?
-How much would a good starter dose be (for someone who enjoys ~100 mg ketamine, or ~25 mg MXE but can manage to do upwards of 250 mg ketamine or 50 mg MXE)?
-How long do the effects last (onset, come-up, peak, come-down, baseline)?

For someone access (and appreciation) for MXE and pure DXM, is MXP worthwhile for anything other than novelty? I used to be all Pokemon (Gotta catch 'em all, lame ref I know), and dissociatives are my preferred class, but then I purchased 2-MeO-K from a very respected vendor and was let down. I doubt it was purity issues (if it were, I'd holla, and they'd give me credit), just a lackluster drug. I did 1g over a few hours, on 5-MAPB, but got off less than a solitary 25mg MXE exp. Seeing as MXP only came after EU's MXE ban (doesn't affect me), am I right in assuming it a less interesting knockoff?

I haven't heard anyone say that either 2-Meo-ketamine nor the other one (I forget what it is off the top of my head) are anything special or even any good at all.

Like I said, this was from ppl who always do right, just a shitty drug, might be aight as a mixer, but price prohibits that. And I tried nasal, oral, and rectal respectively. Didn't wanna go needle as nasal provided a very faint acetone smell. It was completely dry, fine tan powder, but any acetone residue is too much for my veins (I never IM). Oh, is it NEK you thinkin bout?

Seeing as MXP only came after EU's MXE ban (doesn't affect me), am I right in assuming it a less interesting knockoff?
Well I have only tried diphenidine which came at the same time and it is most definitely no rip-off of (the imho shitty) MXE. I hear this one is a bit warmer than diphenidine itself (whatever that means with a dissociative, the supposedly warmer ones have always been the ones I liked less). In the case of the other drug, it's closest to PCP and I value it for several things over all other dissociatives...
While there's never been a classical "hole" as there is with ketamine, it takes me very very far away from reality on a cognitive level. The experiences are so utterly surreal, that i struggle very hard with putting them into words. It's the deepest kind of mind fuck I've experienced, on par with salvia divinorum and far surpassing everything from the psychedelics realm (which I have had quite extensive experience with as well).
Another very remarkable aspect of diphenidine is that there is next to no double vision which has plagued me for years on all other dissociatives. Finally a comedown that's not completely and utterly unenjoyable. On the neg, it won't just allow you to go to sleep like ketamine does.
If you ever try it, be careful. It can be very morish and the redosing (which often happens right after the peak since motor skills are largely unaffected) has ruined the entire experience for some people. A lot of people feel it's simply too intense, but more often you see them speak of a great deal of dysphoria. I attribute this dysphoria mostly to those people not being able to maintain control of their thoughts and staying reflected about what is going on, since those who made those claims dosed too high and because I have seen some confusion coupled with dysphoria myself on both diphenidine and pcp. To me it is usually extremely euphoric (I remember saying the words "all hail diphenidine" a number of times).

Now keep in mind I can only speak for diphenidine which is similar, but there are supposed to be differences. From what I could gather, diphenidine is the go-to substance if you're into that cold-ass hardcore dissociation shit, while MXP seems to serve better for just getting high without making too big an investment, a property that suits it's fancy acronym. They seem to have a similar flavor though and most definitely aren't MXE ripoffs at all. Structurally they have very little in common.

On the other hand, their showing up on the rc market is a consequence of the huge popularity of ketamine and mxe which are now both not easy to come by anymore for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.