View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've become quite fond of Diphenidine and Methoxphenidine, though not for particularly recreational purposes. I take 10mg of DPD and 30mg of MXP before work and find it helps stimulate me and reduces negative thoughts. I've also found that DPD taken before I sleep helps me to feel fresher in the morning. </1950s advert>

Would like to hear more about this. How frequently did you take at these doses? Any negative effects?

How much many mg's of mxp would I need to do to be in a proper hole? I recently was at a music festival and one of my homeboys was passing around a bag of what he was calling k, I new it wasn't legit k and some type of rc.....anyways we were all doing bumps around the campfire and the bag came to me and I couldn't realy see how much was on the spoon and didn't realy care because it was free and once I hit the bump I realized that it was the biggest bump of anything I had ever done....I mean fucking huge...(I was already on some shrooms) small dose...half eighth,,,and after about 10 minutes I was going in and out of reality...at about 20mins I was in the deepest hole I had ever been in.....I was in spinning vortex of colors and extremely deep thought for a solid 3hrs...I was told I was sitting in my chair drooling on myself and unresponsive for the whole duration of the 3-4hrs....I came back to my sensis as the sun was coming up and somehow stumbled to my car where I passed back out/trippen/end of hole, sitting up in my car....all my thoughts doring this time were positive and very much enjoyed myself....what rc do you think it was that I did? Back when k was around for the festival scence I would never be able to hole for that period of time....I know this is a pretty broad question but im trying to find out whatever it was because I want to buy more....the dude that gave it to me and my crew of 10 peeps was from a campsite on the other side of suwannee and didn't run into him again so I wasn't able to ask...thanks erybody

Hello blulighters, have browsed for many years, although this is the fist time i am actually posting. I would like to mention my experience with methoxphenidine.
I ordered a g with my neighbor from a website and upon its arrival i sampled it immediately, as i had bought some intramuscular syringes in anticipation. The first amount i had used was probably around 30-40mg, i had familiar warm nostalgic feeling from ket with alot more lucidity. After a couple more glowing experiences, had become more comfortable with it. A couple days later this girl i knew from my childhood was in town, she became very drunk and annoying, we (neighbor, her and i) were all doing bumps of it and i decided i was going to have a good exp even if she was there. So i prepped the syringes for my neighbor and girl, after administering them both i rushed to do myself, even though my logical mind knew this lasted much longer i had memories of ket and out of sync administration had ruined/ severely lessened the cohesion of previous ket trips. I ended up spilling the contents of spoon before i added water, then ate it off the table. In a desperation i also administered the rest of what was in the bag so i did somewhere between 150-300mg of the stuff, which was unwise. I remember the come up was very similar to ketamine, and i don't remember much other than the intensity which i would compare to the strongest ket trip i had. I had felt as though my life was in the balance, at the same time felt like i was discovering something amazing. It was a very beautiful high more complex than anything the poppy could conceive. A very heavy heart beat i was laying on bed with both of them. The familiar merging with bed came about and numbness all over body, it felt like i had sensation in the bond that was holding me together with the bed, (very strange) after that i have absolutely no memory, so that could have been the most intense part or it could have came on during the amnesia. When i came out of it I felt very very dumb, and had a strong speech impediment like dxm for many hours, the comedown was long and extraneous. The thing that worried me was that i didn't feel as though I was functioning at full mental capacity afterwards for about 3-5 days even now i still feel different. Another worrying thing was i had an on and off numbness in my left hand/arm up until a couple days ago. I will be more cautious with my diss use on the holy grail to find ket again. Stay safe

I would also like to say at the time i had little to no dissociative tolerance

Last edited:
How much many mg's of mxp would I need to do to be in a proper hole? I recently was at a music festival and one of my homeboys was passing around a bag of what he was calling k, I new it wasn't legit k and some type of rc.....anyways we were all doing bumps around the campfire and the bag came to me and I couldn't realy see how much was on the spoon and didn't realy care because it was free and once I hit the bump I realized that it was the biggest bump of anything I had ever done....I mean fucking huge...(I was already on some shrooms) small dose...half eighth,,,and after about 10 minutes I was going in and out of reality...at about 20mins I was in the deepest hole I had ever been in.....I was in spinning vortex of colors and extremely deep thought for a solid 3hrs...I was told I was sitting in my chair drooling on myself and unresponsive for the whole duration of the 3-4hrs....I came back to my sensis as the sun was coming up and somehow stumbled to my car where I passed back out/trippen/end of hole, sitting up in my car....all my thoughts doring this time were positive and very much enjoyed myself....what rc do you think it was that I did? Back when k was around for the festival scence I would never be able to hole for that period of time....I know this is a pretty broad question but im trying to find out whatever it was because I want to buy more....the dude that gave it to me and my crew of 10 peeps was from a campsite on the other side of suwannee and didn't run into him again so I wasn't able to ask...thanks erybody
ID threads aren't allowed because we can't tell in any way what you took by your description. It could be a whole slew of things: MXE (most likely due to popularity) MXP, diphenidine, 3-meo-pcp, tiletamine (not so likely) or it could be a mix of any of those or any other dissociative I couldn't think of right now.

Does anyone know how long tolerance lasts with this or how long between doses you should go to not develop any tolerance? I plan on testing some of this soon, but I'd like to be able to accurately gauge its effects at various doses without tolerance contributing to the experience.

Hi, welcome to PD & BL!

I can't really answer your question unfortunately, if no one can tell you I guess I would wait a week or a little more in between trials.

Mostly wanted to say to everyone: please write trip reports if you do decide to take this substance!! It can help people who are interested and want more info, even if you didn't have the trip of your life to write about lyrically.

After having 500mg of this hanging around for a while, (I'm wary of dissociatives) I decided to give it a try last night. The dose was 85mg administered IM. What a surprise! People that are looking for an MXE replacement are going to be disappointed and it's also nothing like the PCP's. With this stuff there's none of the stumbling confused dissociation effects of MXE/PCP. I felt clearheaded and in control throughout. There's no fuzziness here at all. Music was fantastic. I tried listening to Tchaikovsky but found that a bit overwrought, so moved on to the Karajan Sibelius complete symphonies.Time became elastic and ultimately irrelevant and by the time the Swan Calls arrived at the end of the 5th Symphony I felt such a depth of emotion that I cried freely. not unhappily, but simply in awe at the glory and sublimity of what I was feeling. The experience had an overall duration of around 4 hrs, with a rapid fall off towards baseline at the end and I had no problems at all sleeping a few hours later. There seemed to be little or no body-load noticeable at my 85mg dose.. I wouldn't recommend redosing(I didn't try to myself) but I doubt that it would add to the overall effect. This is most certainly NOT a methoxetamine replacement, but it has a certain magic to it that I really wasn't expecting. I probably won't go near it again for months but I would recommend it for what it is,putting aside all the wish-fulfillment comparisons with other NMDA agents. Go in with a clear and open mind and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I certainly was.

just to add my 2 cents so to speak.. Tried this around 5 times at low oral doses of 30 - 40 (1, 50mg experience). this dose gave me some nice gentle stimulation and made me quite productive, slightly euphoric and floaty but it seems to come in waves.

tryin this one out right now 50mg rectal hasnt hit yet whereas MXE would have by now... will see what happens. some dissociation kinda strange more lucid than mxe but really slow to kick in, doesn't dissolve well in water as MXE either..maybe rectal not a great ROA

Last edited:
this hit me harder than doing diphenidine at half gram doses I.M.,
mxp - at 60mgs orally, just redosed 100mg.
could easily feel a hole, also there is a focus/stimulation with this unlike what i got with diphenidine

hole/wonk effects seem short 1.30mins, then lingering focus and stimulation.

curious if worth shooting or IM but just bombed 100mg so we'll see where re-dose takes me, the stimulation overpowers the benzos.

this stuff sucks compared to mxe for getting fucked up lol but it's really good for functioning well. I feel so lucid and clear; it is the strangest chemical i have encountered. Plugged 200mg total. Not that stimmy. 3rd party analysis coming to verify purity but its likely 99.9. Not a loser but not a winner IMO, feels more like DXM at times and at other times its just weird....i made a song to express how i feel about it because i can't describe it; do feel bit of mania definitely no holing tho :( i love mxe. It burns the old ass too, dissolves in hot water much better than cold.; takes forever to kick in and causes you to overuse semicolons;;;;;

http://www.reverbnation.com/phorzeine/song/20264797-pure-emexp

i should be in opiate and stim withdrawals right now but feel great so there's definitely some use for it.

should add im a polydrug junkie and mixed 12mg or so etizolam to avoid any issues with overstimuluation - weird drug tho. overall thumbs down blah. maybe ill try dissolving it in something else or taking it orally.

anyone try vapin this stuff? it hits prettty damn hard

Last edited:
Wow, I had to go back three pages to find this megathread. It doesn't seem to have really taken off in a significant way, and what I've read in this thread leaves me intrigued and confused.

I'd love to give it a whirl, being a fan of dissociatives but all places I've seen it available it's really expensive!! Why is it so expensive if opinions are so mixed?

I tried diphenidine a couple of times and I liked it for its functionality. I found it helped my depression significantly like MXE does, but without the mania or blurry vision. It was more medicinal than recreational, but it has its place, I believe.

So, I'm keen to try MXP but seriously... that price...

I used this stuff both nights of every weekend for the past few weeks. All doses were 50mg or less oral, except for the last weekend where I smoked small amounts (to similar effect).

As others have said, it's not like MXE, but I found it enjoyable and uplifting, in combo with weed. Also, like others have said, I've found the stimulation to help with productivity. I've even done serious (programming) work on it. No problem at all; it helped.

That said, this past week I've been an emotional wreck, and have mostly been in a very dark place. Depression is no stranger to me, so it's hard for me to definitively place blame, but I have a strong sense that my overuse of this chemical is responsible. For me, it seems there is a dangerous loop where taking MXP alleviates my depression temporarily, but worsens it finally...

Edit: I want to add that I was sleep deprived and recovering from a cold last weekend, which are probably critical factors here.

Last edited:
I've got a small amount of this stuff arriving tomorrow hopefully.

I haven't been able to find much information with regards to the consumption of alcohol alongside MXP but I assume that a beer or two at t+0 would be of no significance?

It's just that I haven't used any drugs since last July & I want to take the edge off any nerves! In an ideal world I'd be breaking my abstinence with some MDMA but I can't get my hands on any.

My plan is to take an oral dose of 60mg. I think I will avoid re-dosing - I just want to get a feel for the drug plus I've noticed talk of it coming in waves & having a cumulative effect.

I'm going into this with no real expectations - I've taken both MXE & Ket in the past but I'm not looking to replicate either of those.

I messed up and ordered 3 grams of this stuff still do not know why I got the mist sort of then bang buyers remorse meant to be going clean and do this :(

hopefully it will have the after glow to help keep me sane and happy and not trigger a hospitalization

^ You don't have to take it.
You can flush it. If you're quick enough it won't have been dispatched yet

no its on its way be here tomorrow I've got a friend whose birthday it is so I think I will send it to them instead

no its on its way be here tomorrow I've got a friend whose birthday it is so I think I will send it to them instead
Good decision man. That stuff is nothing you want to use as frequently as you apparently did, I speak from experience. Someone is gonna be happy about your mail then! :)
Flushing is much harder to do then making it a gift to a specific friend, once you let the idea give time to soak in.

i broke my brain crook mate really badly the other week like a non stop 3 week binge at the tail end of an almost non stop 4 months binge something snapped thanks to mdpv but i know it was the dip abuse that caused it to happen

welcome to the garden your never leaving here are word i do not wish to hear again that or Satan shouting at me through the TV

the garden being Eden but i was not in there in a good way its like another version of hell and i was their because i had commit suicide then the voices started started coming out of the tv not nice

all this because of caining gram after gram of dip and eph before the mdpv

was hoping as though that this stuff could have an mxe style after glow to it

Last edited:
i broke my brain crook mate really badly the other week like a non stop 3 week binge at the tail end of an almost non stop 4 months binge something snapped thanks to mdpv but i know it was the dip abuse that caused it to happen

welcome to the garden your never leaving here are word i do not wish to hear again that or Satan shouting at me through the TV

the garden being Eden but i was not in there in a good way its like another version of hell and i was their because i had commit suicide then the voices started started coming out of the tv not nice

all this because of caining gram after gram of dip and eph before the mdpv

was hoping as though that this stuff could have an mxe style after glow to it
I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, man. On the other hand I do feel kinda good about having seen this coming and repeatedly warning you about it. ;P

I've had psychotic breaks myself before and most of the time MDPV was involved in some way. Surely the dissociatives will contribute to that, my best friend had his first schizophrenic episode induced by DXM+booze+sleep deprivation. Not all dissociatives have antidepressant properties btw. I tend to feel rather depressed these days, no matter which dissociative I take. Maybe that would be different for subthreshold doses cause I have a tendency to kinda overdo it.

So... Are you feeling back on top now? How old are you? If you were sleep deprived, I wouldn't worry too much. Otherwise, there is a chance you have an underlying mental illness. Just make sure you abstain from ALL psychotropic substances for a bit (even caffeine imho) and then when you feel fine again, try to use whatever you want to use in moderation. MDPV is a big nono for you now though, it's just notorious for causing psychotic breaks and relatively hard to use in moderation (as you will know).

The first psychotic episode was after 1g smoked MDPV (first time I tried it), but I was fine after only 3 days. Later I managed to use as little as 5-10mg MDPV per day (on top of my former daily amphetamine, caffeine, tramadol, citalopram, dxm, diphenhydramine regimen), but I still think it was the largest contributing factor to my full blown manic episode (took me years to recover from that!!).

Good luck with the abstinence in case you are trying to pull through with that for a while.

EDIT: Btw what is "eph"? People used to refer to ephedrine by that, but I'm guessing you're talking about ethylphenidate, right? Best to always call substances by the trivial names most people are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.