• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 5th Dose (you took too much, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanted to say that i read this whole thread and pretty much the entire old one, excluding some wall-of-text-shit that my brain doesn't compute and OT stuff. I just couldn't stop ;p i feel very well informed now and hopefully i'll be trying some MXE soon ;p also got some new music (Amon Tobin and Röyksopp -> holy fucking shit!). thanks!

For those who take this sublingually, rather than the much less effective nasal ROA, what kind of dose have you used for very intense dissociation, to the level of OBEs etc?

ambient, atmospheric music is amazing on this stuff, chilled ambient dubstep, drum n bass etc. classical. all kinds of stuff. love classic trance on it

MXE + RUM + COLA + Stupid series on tv = WIN!
MXE + WINE + 2 KG mossels + BUS = WIN!
MXE + COLD BEERS in the morning + THE DOORS = WIN!

excellent advice.

does not need mixing really. strange thing ive found is that it seems to mimic other drugs... (as ive said countless times before) so mixing it seems pointless. but each to their own. strange stuff, fucking cool though. mixes well with valium, takes the confusion off and leaves it kinda floaty and different, but always in a better way. i used to have a few drinks before doing mxe, but find even a small amount of alcohol can dirty the experience, so not gonna bother anymore

had a nice motivated productive afterglow today. been feeling good

when i mix benzos with MXE, the MXE overpowers the benzo eventually lol, but i still feel "chill" though, but not completely zonked out

For those who take this sublingually, rather than the much less effective nasal ROA, what kind of dose have you used for very intense dissociation, to the level of OBEs etc?

Seems to be around 1mg/lb of body weight from what I've experienced in myself and others

Really? Are you sure that's with sublingual, and if so, are you sure that's not mg/kg?

I weigh 147lbs and > 15mg sublingual the dissociation starts to get quite significant, I wouldn't expect to need 10x this for full dissociation. Maybe I'm underestimating the effects of MXE's DRI action on reducing dissociation though.

Really? Are you sure that's with sublingual, and if so, are you sure that's not mg/kg?

I weigh 147lbs and > 15mg sublingual the dissociation starts to get quite significant, I wouldn't expect to need 10x this for full dissociation. Maybe I'm underestimating the effects of MXE's DRI action on reducing dissociation though.

150mg sublingual ought to leave all but the most tolerant individuals completely floored. I don't think you're underestimating anything.

^umm... he said 15mg not 150.

tried 15 then a month later 20... latter was half decent, a mildly trippy intoxication of sorts, but I hated the headachy hangover I had the next day... which in retrospect I could have tried to address with supplements, food, hydration, etc., but I was too zombified and apathetic to bother to do even that, just suffering thru the malaise for a while seemed easier, haha... Not-So-Comfortably Numb. But days-after 2 thru 5 or 6 I actually did have a better mood/self-confidence/motivation/ etc. So, weird stuff. Was told here that at 30-40mg it starts to get tripper and more inneresting, but the hangover phase of 30-40 I fear would be an extreme bitch, not just mild annoyance, so I've not tried it again yet. One-a these days I guess.

Have only had the headachey hangover once or twice.
MXE gets easier every time the more I do it tbh, it has been quite challenging at times.
After using I find everything completely hilarious, it puts me in a very good mood.

Yeah, I thought I was going to die from mixing Ketamine and Methoxetamine at a festival.

First thought I was going to have a heart attack, then I totally lost my bearings and went into a mind trip where I thought I was being taken to a hospital. In reality I had just stumbled back from the stage to my tent (somehow). It could have gone a lot worse I'm sure.

Normally I can handle a bit of K /OR/ a bit of MXE but that was over the top.

I give 100 pound first timer girls 50mg usually to start with... and they are up dancing and having agreat time socializing... certainly not holed out...

I'm really excited I'm getting .5 of mxe. It has been a while since I had this amazing substance.

Does anyone else with chronic pain notice how well mxe helps? I get very severe pain on a daily basis from ankylosing spondylitis. With mxe or ketamine all I need is a tiny dose. I can even skip my opiete dose for that part of the day when I do mxe or ketamine and it still does an amazing job.

I'm really excited I'm getting .5 of mxe. It has been a while since I had this amazing substance.

Does anyone else with chronic pain notice how well mxe helps? I get very severe pain on a daily basis from ankylosing spondylitis. With mxe or ketamine all I need is a tiny dose. I can even skip my opiete dose for that part of the day when I do mxe or ketamine and it still does an amazing job.

Did you read the vice interview with the guy that created it, he had his arm blown off as a chile and suffered.from a phantom limb disorder which completely disappeared with this

Did you read the vice interview with the guy that created it, he had his arm blown off as a chile and suffered.from a phantom limb disorder which completely disappeared with this

Just thought it was worth mentioning, he didn't say anything about his disorder completely disappearing, just that it relieved it while he was on it. It's not a permanent cure or solution, but Methoxetamine, Ketamine, PCP and other dissociatives seem to relieve symptoms for people suffering from phantom limbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.