• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 5th Dose (you took too much, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first time ive done this since my wrecklace idiotic mishap of hoofing up a massive line a few weeks ago whilst drunk like a typical disrespectful dickhead. this stuff demands respect, anyway,

man this stuff is epic. sometimes i love it... sometimes i hate it, mainly due to how fucked up it can get. my current headspace and general feeling at the moment is absolutely spot-fucking-on. this stuff is damn perfect, what a feeling. feel like im in some sort of perfect meditation headspace. the aspect of anxiety currently seems uncomprehendable

in the moment. fuck the future, fuck the past. its all about NOW. content, at peace with everything, perfect mental clarity. with this its about finding the right dose. everything looks deeper than it should, like ive just entered some sort of lovely disney 4d land or something. nothing matters, just this present moment. just spent ages looking at a winamp visual felt like i was flying through it or something. connected to everything. zero confusion at the moment which is really odd. im not even wonky, just feeling that opiated feeling people say about. if this is what opiates feel like then no wonder people end up addicted, cos this is perfection. i used to get quite confused on MXE at this dose. for some reason my thoughts are crystal clear. always get a nostalgic feeling of christmas as a child on this stuff. dont think ive felt quite like this before, its kinda euphoria but different, its like a wrapped up cosy bubble feeling. still prefer k... but bang for buck, this is top bollocks. plus i cant find any k. this stuff will do. christmas is gonna be very deeply sexy mexy

treat this stuff right and its magical. so diverse, very strange, but amazing. need to watch some old disney films on this, would be wicked. feeling a bit speedy as well

Last edited:
Guys, someone recommended me Amon Tobin album few pages ago...

That was the most amazing trip I've ever had. Where I haven't been!

Guys, someone recommended me Amon Tobin album few pages ago...

That was the most amazing trip I've ever had. Where I haven't been!

Hahah I've never actually tripped to Amon Tobin. Always been a bit scared to, but I'd imagine there's potential there for a really unique experience.

just smoked a cig and the mxe kicked back in like crazy... then went again... wtf

Never listened to Amon Tobin before, though.

So it was completely new, I didn't knew a single song, and woah, I don't think I would recognise the song during which I had the best part of the trip, woah... Really...

It was fucking amazing.

Last edited:
Would you mind writing in simpler English for me?

Or, what's dwindling sanity, huh... Can't translate that. Sorry.

Ketamine every time for me however with the recent drought MXE has served me very well.

Ketamine without a doubt. easier to dose, less messing about, less weird and twisted, better effects, more euphoric, more forgiving if you push it too hard. its like the sweet spot on MXE. however, MXE is so much better value for money, better afterglow, can be more speedy and more motivated, if you can dose it correctly and not build a massive tolerance its very good stuff. also the thought process on MXE is deeper, more creative and introspective. MXE doesnt mix well with things either, Ketamine seems to mix nicely

I'd say MXE. Don't like that redosing ketamine needs because of it short duration. I'm also sure that MXE is both mentally and physically healthier in the long run. Love both though.. :)

I'd say MXE. Don't like that redosing ketamine needs because of it short duration. I'm also sure that MXE is both mentally and physically healthier in the long run. Love both though.. :)

MXE ought to be easier on the bladder at least. Abusing it for 30 years hopefully won't leave someone in the same state they'd end up in after 30 years of ketamine abuse. I.e incontinent.

I think I prefer ket in general... mxe is nice for its duration but for me that's kinda its downfall too... you have to be able to commit 6+ hours where as ket you can hole out and then be normal in an hour and fine to drive...

any chanse in prolongin a khole doing mxe+ket or does it fade from k to m hole ?

wouldn't mix the two, few people on here have had weird depressive come downs from it,

^^ exactly. MXE should be taken alone. it does not mix well with other substances. however, marijuana and a little suboxone go great with low doses of MXE.

what am i saying?? 25mgs MXE + LSD was one of the best experiences of my life. if you do combine MXE with other drugs, keep the dose low. like 15-30mgs and you can have a pleasnt experience. if oyu plan on doing 50mgs+++, then stick to just mxe

excellent advice.

does not need mixing really. strange thing ive found is that it seems to mimic other drugs... (as ive said countless times before) so mixing it seems pointless. but each to their own. strange stuff, fucking cool though. mixes well with valium, takes the confusion off and leaves it kinda floaty and different, but always in a better way. i used to have a few drinks before doing mxe, but find even a small amount of alcohol can dirty the experience, so not gonna bother anymore

had a nice motivated productive afterglow today. been feeling good

lsd+mxe is a super cool combo!
in my experiance mxe mix more than good with psychedelics&downers and very much wanted to try ket+mxe combo but finding ket in my country is getting only harder and harder :(

any chanse in prolongin a khole doing mxe+ket or does it fade from k to m hole ?

Not really... for me anyhow... when I combine them I usually take the mxe sublingually and then rail ket after the mxe comes on... when the doses/effects are overlapping its quite amazing but after 35-45 mins the ket wears off and I feel only the mxe unless I rail more ket...

My personal fav is molly+mxe... once full effects are felt then I like doing a big line of k and laying on the bearskin rug with the nitrous mask on at a low level and hole the fuck out =D

Status
Not open for further replies.