• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

A little birdy elsewhere said maybe by the new year-ish.

Contrary to my usual demeanor, this is not a prank, just passing along what someone said to me.
Fuuuuuck your birdy. Get their 70mg avianaryself in my asshole or Ill just keep buying K

Yeah all I can say is, I used to use gel caps and still have on occasion, and I always notice that just putting the powder in my mouth produces a much quicker and more reliable absorption.

When movin around I put all my doses in toilet paper bombs. Less material the better. Edible and pluggable (usually), sniffable. Easily wrapped and hidden. Cant stop wont stop

For real this time though, I heard its happening. It'll probably be insanely expensive and sell out overnight though.

Fuck my 5-6 grams has turned into 3-4, and thats using mainly for tripping. R Id drop ~xxx/g for legit if need be.

I miss low doses of MXE (oral dosing, dissolve in warm water in a shot glass) on a lazy saturday/sunday morning. Smoking weed and just walking around outside/watching cartoons take on a religious significance. Like your home is a temple for one's self.

Yup, in water it kiks fast as fuck.

Way better than gelcap.

Im on a 50mg MXE experience come up.

Pretty sandy old euforic batch.

That off white/yellowish sandy/granular textured MXE from 2014-2015?
If so most of that stuff was bunk. Test results showed just MXE but made me feel like shit, as well as every other dissociative user that I shared that batch with. And most people always loved MXE if it was the quality I'd get in 2012-2013. Very fine, white crystalline powder. The taste was barely noticeable, but the yellowish sandy textured MXE tasted like salt. Very disophoric, nauseating, and no magic.

So, this might sound strange, but I've never actually read my own book from beginning to end, until this weekend, one year after I started sharing the draft version with some people here.

It was a good read! Also quite more dense than I realized! But a good recrystallization of the information into my consciousness for reflection. It is quite a journey, going the whole way through. I'm actually still not finished, but I will get there tonight.

I had a particularly note-worthy breakthrough experience on 3-meo-pcp yesterday, a day after combining ephenidine and 3meo-pce, which broke a 2-month hiatus from all dissociatives. I have started writing a trip report of it, in between breaks from reading the book. I'm in dissociative heaven the last 3 days!

Last edited:
I dont know, the best MXE I ever had is clumpy powder. white to off white yellowish

This mxe is granular pretty euforic and dissociative but no psychedelia and no magic, no profound revelations, no inner visions

Permatolerance? why? I want to feel the same that I felt years ago in 2014 when I saw a shamanic ritual in my bed, and all the stars and planets coming to me.

maybe Im going to redose and mix with some vaped cannabis.

Last edited:
Yeah it sounds like you're talking about the sandy/granular MXE with a yellowish tint. It's quite hard to hole on that batch if it is the same as im thinking. There was some sent to ecstasydata that looked just like the batch I believe we're talking about. But yeah, only the white crystalline MXE ever gave me the magic or super easy, euphoric, and spiritual hole experiences. Same for others I know who have tried both batches as well.

Yeah it sounds like you're talking about the sandy/granular MXE with a yellowish tint. It's quite hard to whole on that batch if it's the same as im thinking. There was some sent to ecstasydata that looked just like the batch I believe we're talking about. But yeah, only the white crystalline MXE ever gave me the magic or super easy, euphoric, and spiritual hole experiences. Same for others I know who have tried both batches as well.
DSC_0931_zps011386cf.jpg

Europe

So, this might sound strange, but I've never actually read my own book from beginning to end, until this weekend, one year after I started sharing the draft version with some people here.

It was a good read! Also quite more dense than I realized! But a good recrystallization of the information into my consciousness for reflection. It is quite a journey, going the whole way through. I'm actually still not finished, but I will get there tonight.

I had a particularly note-worthy breakthrough experience on 3-meo-pcp yesterday, a day after combining ephenidine and 3meo-pce, which broke a 2-month hiatus from all dissociatives. I have started writing a trip report of it, in between breaks from reading the book. I'm in dissociative heaven the last 3 days!

So how went that ephenidine + 3-meo-pce combo and in what dosages? I have those two motherfuckers ready to fire up, and this week it's time for my now only-once-a-month disso use. I was trying to choose between those two, but now you make me want to do a combo ^^

It was more like I did a tad of 3meopce, then a couple hours later dosed some ephenidine, then a few hours later did some more ephenidine, and then a couple hours later dosed 3meopce again, and then rode that out instead of sleeping for a night (I slept well the next night). It was more of a temporal sandwich than a combo. But yeah, it was fun. And it set me up for my 3-meo-pcp breakthrough experience that I will forever have trouble putting into words but will never forget because it was so incredible.

Veodo, yep. Looks to be the batch that I've been referring to. I didn't care for it, nor did any friends that tried that batch.
At least you find it euphoric though haha.

yeah is not that bad, but there is no magic, nothing especial like otrher batchs that are a lot more potent.

Trialled another 25mg MXE plugged yesterday. It was very pleasant, and I did enjoy it. Clearly will need to take a bigger dose when I have more time to see what all the fuss is about!
On another note, it does seem to go rather well with ketamine. I got hold of some medicinal ket in proper vials. IM administration of just 10mg K about two hours into the MXE trip had quite a profound effect. I didn't hole as such, but certainly had a great ride!
Of course, pure K is likely to be much more potent than the usual stuff anyway.

For the MXE I have dissolved 250mg in 10ml of sterile water, passed it through a micron filter and it is now in a sterile vial. Much better for controlling dosage and allows for IM or plugged administration.

Still, 10mg of pure K on its own is a very low dosage. I haven't combined MXE with ketamine, but I have with 3-MeO-PCP a few times, and they wildly potentiate each other.

Mxe and k is the perfect combo. I do not see anything beating it. Wish I im'ed.

The sense of smell is so enhanced by MXE. Glass of whisky sitting on table about five feet away almost feels like it is being insufflated!