• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

Yeah, 8 hours is the best HR advice, but with IM it is even shorter than a 4 hour duration. To be safe, an additional half life or two should bring you very close to baseline at T+8:00.

Strange thing happened. 35mg MXE gelcap took 2h to kick in after dinner.

strange old batch. but feels prety euforic.

I think I prefer to down the mxe with smoking paper than gelcap.

Gel capsules are super unreliable. I've had 25mg doses of 4-AcO-DMT and similar of 2C-E never hit me when capped.

Yeah I never use gel caps for dosing drugs, as it never hits me as well. I just put the powder in my mouth and wash it down with water, it's just a little bitterness. In the case of MXE, it doesn't even have much taste. But certainly using a thin rolling paper or something is still better than gel caps.

If you put a gel cap into a cup of water it will pretty much dissolve in a few minutes.... think what tge hcl acid in your stomach will do to thst gel cap.
Very very strange that anybody is finding Gel capsules delay the onset other don't work at all.
Anything I take orally is in a gel cap and I've never noticed any diminished effects in over 20 years of using capsules.

A little birdy elsewhere said maybe by the new year-ish.

Contrary to my usual demeanor, this is not a prank, just passing along what someone said to me.

If you put a gel cap into a cup of water it will pretty much dissolve in a few minutes.... think what tge hcl acid in your stomach will do to thst gel cap.
Very very strange that anybody is finding Gel capsules delay the onset other don't work at all.
Anything I take orally is in a gel cap and I've never noticed any diminished effects in over 20 years of using capsules.

They really don't dissolve quickly nor release the carried substance all at once.

Mine do... no idea if your gel capsules are any different but I've watched mine dissolve into a shot glass of water in 5 mins.

Also, in that video you posted the gel cap starts do dissolve almost instantly.
Think about thst cap in hcl acid that's in your stomach.

Yes but the fact that it releases slowly means that the material can get "lost" or "stuck" in other material in your stomach and not be absorbed through your stomach lining.

I'm not making on argument on gel caps working or not. I'm simply making an observation that based on personal experience and videos such as what I linked, gel caps can be unreliable to the point of the drug never being absorbed. Three times myself I've had that happen. Back in high school when I was giving stuff to friends two friends took 2C-E capped and never felt anything. As well as the first time I tripped, I was with my best friend, we went out into the countryside, each took 25mg of 4-AcO-DMT capped, and then sat by a river for 4-5 hours. We didn't talk whatsoever so I didn't find out until I felt it was time to go that he'd never felt more than the weed that we smoked at the very beginning. I'd tripped and he hadn't at all. Thirty minutes later we've just left Sonic where he's gotten a milkshake and within 15 minutes of us still driving around roadie'ing he begins to trip.

You can argue all you want but it is empirically unreliable.

Dissolving MXE in water has the strongest and fastest come-up of oral methods, on an empty stomach. I always loved dosing a moderate amount an hour before dinner (Edit, it was more like 30-45 minutes on second thought, by T+1:00 things get pretty intense for the concept of food). The energy from the dinner really grounds the experience at the peak leading to a very glowing shamanic sort of meditative effect.

I also noticed a few bites of a spicy food like cayenne pepper makes sublingual hit fast and hard.

Last edited:
Yeah all I can say is, I used to use gel caps and still have on occasion, and I always notice that just putting the powder in my mouth produces a much quicker and more reliable absorption.

You guys are all a bunch of cock teases.
MXE is dead until it's back for the USA & EU, but not at 5 times the price it was originally sold.
Just let her go.

For now, it's over.

I too can find MXE in the EU. I friend of mine bought it last April and we analysed and tried it and everything was good. Then I ordered in May and the powder look much more fluffy but I send it for testing and they found MXE and nothing else. Haven't tried yet as I am miles away. I can still see it listed in same website.