• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

I've been experiencing the Miraculous since age 6, when my mystical journey began by my spirit guide contacting me first and negotiating my life with me, all of which came and is coming true.

Lol at that MXE hysteria, how are your kidneys btw after all thoses abuses ? Magnesium and water are all that I need to put the damages away.

Oh my, Back in the day there was a vendor who offered MXE for €600 for 100 grams. I wrote them a cocky but polite mail where I boldly stated that €500 for 100gr seemed a better, more competitive price for me.

I fucking got the 100 grams for 500 and they were all used up till the last milligram :giggle:

Its stunning the retail price of that is now €8000. I'm not a dealer in any way, I was just a user who KNEW the ban of his lifetime favorite drug was coming, but holy markup batman! a €5 gram for €80 !!

Seek and ye shall find!! :)

My kidneys are fine, there was some irritation of the rectum from all the plugging and irritation of the bladder, like one would get with not too extreme Ketamine use.
I quit and both irritations went away.

Oh how I miss legal MXE. Took it way for granted at the time. Then 3-meo-pcp put me off dissociatives for a while!
Yeah 3-meo-pcp really brought some wild manic vibes.

I kind of miss it but it's for the best that one is avoided for the most part. (for me personally)

Oh how I miss legal MXE. Took it way for granted at the time. Then 3-meo-pcp put me off dissociatives for a while!

I was in exactly the same boat. In my naivety I thought it and all the other NPS's would be around for a long time. When the shutters came down I had gotten in another 5g of MXE and some 3-MEO-PCP. I stashed the MXE and started to experiment with the other and was sorely disappointed.

You never miss the water 'til the well runs dry :(

I just couldnt binge on 3-MeO-PCP. Repeat dosing just didnt work, anxious as heck.

3-MeO-PCE binging worked, up to a total of 100mg of combined doses.

I find I agree most with N-ethyl ArCA's especially if they have a 2'-keto group.

Is this the final MXE Big and Dandy?
I figured it would have been bumped now as more research on MXE is likely being conducted this week and as we currently speak. I greatly look forward to the legalization of arylcylcohexylamine research and I expect the barriers that prevent MXE from being widely and cheaply available to dissolve in less than 10 years. I fully support the legalization of PCP and it's synthesis and analogues. #freeketamine #bringbackmxe
I figure somebody will reporting if their MXE is MXE any day now.