• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
This compound is pure magic. I have fallen in love with it again. When you learn how to use it just close your eyes and let it work it's magic by cleaning out your minds deepest fears and twisting your body in ways you could never imagine. It's like a amusement park type of fun with philosophic twist to it. Simply amazing. I recomend everyone to experience a full mhole just as much as an acid trip. Dying without it is just the same as dying a virgin.
A friend once called it the best 'squeegee for the third eye'. With all the comparisons, in my experience MXE's capacity to 'put hair on your chakras' exceeds LSD- especially the crown chakra (and the 8th chakra as described by some), 'the eighth circuit' it is called according to Timothy Leary. LSD may be better for some of the lower chakras/circuits though, but it is all how you tune the experience in either case.

If any of y'all know what Reiki is, its an energy work modality where the energy tends to flow to where it is needed most, where there is the greatest energy deficit or tangle to be worked out. Focused MXE use has a similar effect I think, where in this case the energy is your consciousness that is being guided to wherever needs the most attention/stuff to work out, with the goal of becoming clear of energetic deficits and tangles, whether those tangles exist in the mind, body, or spirit.

Last edited:
On a number of cycles, after Ive been using MXE a few days and feel like I have accomplished good tuning work, that's when the character of the MXE effects becomes very different, reaching the 'buzz' that has been mentioned before by others. It is like a strong full body buzz, electricity that is coherent, centered and unwavering. I feel like that is the result of tuning work, when the energy channels align and circulate unimpeded.

At that point is also when MXE use should be drastically cut or abstained. It becomes hedonistic at that point (most importantly, continuing can not only erase the gains and lessons, but actually put you in a worse place than when you started mentally amd physically). It best to ride it out with the lessons learned how that state was attained so that we may continue that work sober.

Last edited:
On a number of cycles, after Ive been using MXE a few days and feel like I have accomplished good tuning work, that's when the character of the MXE effects becomes very different, reaching the 'buzz' that has been mentioned before by others. It is like a strong full body buzz, electricity that is coherent, centered and unwavering. I feel like that is the result of tuning work, when the energy channels align and circulate unimpeded.
You really hit the nail on the head here my friend. An eloquent formulation of the methoxetamine experience that I've been trying to put into words for so long.

Xoroth I would stop taking all that stuff unless you really have deficiencies no reason to take all those supplements and nootropics to think they are benefiting you in any way, just saying sorry
That's really uncesssary to be telling him what to do when you don't even know him. Just sayin.

didjt mean tO be rude just trying to look out it just sounded dangerous

Last edited:
I ingested around 100mg last night and boy did I get fucked for 4 or more hours. Be careful at large doses mxe can make you its bitch. I just remember everything getting more and more intense every moment. I was fine to sit up and play elder scrolls online but when the lights were off and I was laying down I was being ripped apart super psychedelic overlays

Okay. My sample is paid for and sent off for analysis. As soon as I get word it's been analyzed, I'll post macro shots of the MXE itself, Mandelin reagent test results, and the Energy Control report. Look for it in about 2 weeks!

In the meantime, I won't be doing any of this MXE for fear its toxic poison :)

See you over in my current muse, the 3-MeO-PCP thread!

Question for you all, as MXE users is it your favorite drug? And also what is your ONE favorite drug besides MXE

LSD over MXE. One is God and the other is the Devil. Simply personifications based on my experiences (I understand many of you feel MXE to rather be God and LSD the Devil hahah). I only love God slightly more than the Devil though, if you must know... I spend a lot of time with the Devil, and not so much with God 8) but hey, the times I do spend with God easily overshadow those spent with the Devil (and are certainly more memorable).

My ex-wife found out about the extent of my use and made me choose also... part of the deal was that I flush my whole stash while she watched. It was painful... I didn't have MXE but I had all sorts of things, rarities too, 2C-B, DOM, 4-HO-DMT, DOT, etc etc. Then we eventually split up anyway. She was wrong to make me throw them away, it was fear that made her do it though, fear for me. She just didn't understand and didn't want to understand. I don't really blame her, but it still sucks.

Now I'm just honest about these things up front, and I have a new girl who isn't bothered by it and occasionally likes to trip with me.

I can only imagine Xorxoth :( sorry you had to do that. I plan on ordering more next month. My girlfriend has always known about my MXE usage and I never hid it from her. She really didn't like the fact that I couldn't really talk to her very well while taking it, so I usually would only partake after she went to sleep.

The night prior to her flushing this MXE, my friends and I were doing lines of 5-mapb off our glass table, she walked in and she was not okay with it. She immediately called me a junkie and says it really changed how she saw me. It scared her.

I want our relationship to work, but psychedelics are a large part of who I am. We have been together five years, and she has always known of my drug use, though never has approved, at least not fully.

She's fine with weed but other drugs scare her, she doesn't understand them, and like you said, she has no desire to. Still I really want to make things work. I just know deep down I would just end up hiding it, then feeling bad and not even being able to enjoy myself.

I'm going to let some time pass. A break can be a good thing.

In my experience hiding drug use from your partner isn't going to end well. It's a betrayal, despite the fact that it should be your right to put what you want in your body. I definitely learned that the hard way. I'm a lot happier now, found a girl who's so much better to spend time with, she just likes me for who I am and I can be free with myself. Of course, my ex and I had other problems too, as a result of her own personal problems. So my situation might be different than yours. I'm just saying, I don't see how a relationship can work long-term when drug hiding (or any substantial part of your life hiding) is going on.

<3

Question for you all, as MXE users is it your favorite drug? And also what is your ONE favorite drug besides MXE

When I used MXE heavily it was my favorite drug. I was really into opioids at that time too and I preferred MXE over them by a long shot. I still used them often in combination with MXE but eventually it was only to keep w/d at bay.

When it ran out (the MXE) I had a month or so where I really craved it and always thought about getting more. After two months of no use I rarely thought about it and the urge to order more went away. I'm about three years removed from that time now and I can say that I prefer most things over MXE. However, if I am offered MXE I will take it because it is a lot of fun. MXE knocks me over the head now though and I rarely have enough at one time to use over the course of many days like I did in the past. So I'll shoot for a hole and enjoy what I can get out of it. I've only used it twice in the last few years.

For me early use of MXE was like finding the holy grail. It seemed like the best things ever, it seemed like it had no down sides (no withdrawal) and everyone that I tried it with loved it. The desire to re-dose and keep it going was a problem right from the very first session I had with it. My friend and I did bumps for an entire night and continued til about noon the next day. I cut us off then with the intention of putting it away for the next weekend. I ended up spending the night again at his place. The next morning I knew I wanted to try it again and railed a line before he woke up. When his wife left for work I confessed that I had done more and he was all too eager to accept a line for himself.

For me that was the main issue with it, it doesn't feel like there is a downside and the desire to keep using it is very strong. It isn't like cocaine or opioids where you gotta have the fix. It's way more subtle than that, almost like it tricks you into thinking "Well it really isn't THAT bad". It changes your behavior and personality subtly as well. You become a bit blunted and I personally found myself searching for proper words and felt that my thought processes were slowed down for many weeks after I ceased using it.

I don't knock this drug, I love it. But I always caution people that it comes with down sides. I don't think there are many people around that could have a large bag of this laying around and not constantly want to do it. Unless you have great self control it's advisable only to keep a little bit of it around at any given time.

Oh and one last tidbit: I once experienced a manic state on MXE during my bout of heaviest use. It wasn't an everyday use pattern, more like 2-3 days on 1-2 days off. I had a lot of the stuff and was afraid to take it on an airplane, so the natural solution was the share it with a large group of friends. We went heavy on it the night before my flight and I had a bit of a break with reality.

I became convinced that if I started walking towards D.C. that people would follow me (think Forrest Gump) and when I got up there I was going to deliver this amazing speech and everything was going to change for the better. I attempted to recruit two friends into walking up there with me (many hundreds of miles). This didn't last more than a few hours and I was fine by morning. It humbled me that night and while I continued to use for another month I didn't do it anywhere near as often as before. Eventually what I took with me to my new place ran out and I quit.

Last edited:
My favorite drugs : 1. MXE 2. MDMA 3. Cannabis or my fav psychedelic which is impossible to decide.

In my experience hiding drug use from your partner isn't going to end well. It's a betrayal, despite the fact that it should be your right to put what you want in your body. I definitely learned that the hard way. I'm a lot happier now, found a girl who's so much better to spend time with, she just likes me for who I am and I can be free with myself. Of course, my ex and I had other problems too, as a result of her own personal problems. So my situation might be different than yours. I'm just saying, I don't see how a relationship can work long-term when drug hiding (or any substantial part of your life hiding) is going on.

<3

This. I tried to make it work also and looking back there was just absolutely no way it ever could have. It's either the drugs or her, and we all know what happens when you have to choose between psychedelics and a girl who doesn't like drugs. BEst of luck and happy journeys, Giraffe.

My regimen would be something like so: 10mg Noopept 2x/day (morning / afternoon) Monday through Thursday. Then an NMDAr Antagonist Friday or Saturday evening. Sunday, nothing. Rinse and repeat.

I was dosing Noopept, ~13mg TID, during my work week. (Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm)
When I began this regimen, I'd not ordered MXE in about 10 months.
After being on this nootropic program for a couple months, I made my order, and I would intermittently dose MXE. I'd always mention how it seemed like my tolerance had not abated, even after nearly a year of abstinence.
I thought that the Noopept would have a regenerative and protective effect, possibly even reduce my reverse my tolerance to dissociative drugs..

More recently, I've read that your brain and chemistry can take a while to fully return to baseline after a properly maintained Noopept regimen. I've also heard from a few random people that taking Noopept during a dissociative session can bring you back to sobriety, or even prevent you from getting high at all to begin with.

When my next post comes in soon, I'll have been off my Noopept schedule for two weeks. We'll see if the idea holds water.

Also, depending on which of the batches I'm testing is best, I'd like to soon send in some reference samples as well. Approximately how much did it cost you applesauce? (The analysis you're having done, I mean.)

Nowadays I use it very sparingly in combos with psychedelics, where it really shines brightly, IMO.

It has taken me a long time to see this clearly, but I finally realize that I don't even like MXE on its own. I pretty much have always used it with pot, and I hadn't thought much of it: I just imagined that the pot potentiated it, but now I realize that I get nothing much at all that I consider good without the weed (always a good sativa).

Amazingly, I still haven't had the chance to combine with a more serious psychedelic, but will eventually get around to doing so. I assume I will love it based on how much I love combing with pot (which has always been quite psychedelic for me anyway).

I'm curious to know how many of the regular MXE users truly love this drug on its own, without any other drug in their system.

IDK, if I can help it at all, I rarely use any substance, recreationally, without pot of cannabinoids. Always been that way but it's always been especially true with dissassociatives and psychedelics. I've not smoked before but it's never nearly as good or intense...

I first fell in love with MXE when I was on a forced break from cannabis. I can tell you it's still good without it.

It has taken me a long time to see this clearly, but I finally realize that I don't even like MXE on its own. I pretty much have always used it with pot, and I hadn't thought much of it: I just imagined that the pot potentiated it, but now I realize that I get nothing much at all that I consider good without the weed (always a good sativa).

Amazingly, I still haven't had the chance to combine with a more serious psychedelic, but will eventually get around to doing so. I assume I will love it based on how much I love combing with pot (which has always been quite psychedelic for me anyway).

I'm curious to know how many of the regular MXE users truly love this drug on its own, without any other drug in their system.

When I was using it regularly (not daily by any means), I did love it on its own. I actually didn't usually combine it with cannabis because I found it would often make it a bit uncomfortable, though I rarely was trying to hole (and when I did I'd use it with cannabis), but rather I was using it socially to have that feeling of mind-to-mind connection and "being in the flow". As I used it more times, slowly I began to lose the magical feeling effects from it on its own, until at some point even after a long break I still found it simply intoxicating - a nice intoxication but not worth doing really. So it changed on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.