• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today with two friends I sprinkled about 20 mg of MXE on top of a blunt and I must say, I highly recommend trying this. Dr. Dre meets John C. Lilly this must have been the most gangster thing I've ever done. What's crazy is the experience was so different from a normal MXE experience as well as being extremely intense and at the same time deeply relaxing.

I'm starting to think I prefer doing MXE alone though. The anesthetic hole is like my special place and I can't really properly enjoy it in the presence of others. Don't get me wrong, after-dark shenanigans with friends are one of the best ways to enjoy dissociatives, but I feel like using it socially makes me much more liable to fall into its potentially addictive clutches. I guess the opposite would be true for a lot of people though.

I took a break for about a year, but I came across some really good MXE about a month ago and decided to get a few grams for old time's sake. I think this MXE is much higher quality, in fact it's safe to say that this is some of the best MXE I've ever had. Salty, fluffy, crystalline gold (well, maybe more off-tan) I shit you not everybody, this is easily the best MXE I've taken since it first got big in 2011. This is some uber platinum double dank pre-UK ban quality shit. I could ramble on about just how great this particular batch is, but you get my point.

The first time I ever tried MXE, my friend had some of that just slightly gray, salty crystalline variety. I had about 20mg along with most of the other people at the Halloween party I was at, and the trip was profound and beautiful and powerful.

-I think that the best way to enter the hole is to take doses of 25-50mg until you're where you'd like to be. In one night, I'll usually take 100-200mg, but I definitely won't take it all at once. Getting that much MXE dumped into your receptors at the same time is where you enter dangerous territory (increases the chances of blacking out and doing stupid shit), while small incremental dosing just slides you right into the hole like butter :)

I totally agree with that, it's my procedure as well.

I'm wondering how safe it would be to take a full dose of MDMA or MDA today. For example, 125-200 mg of MDMA and hopefully avoiding a redose. I would also likely use MXE on the comedown. For the past week I've been doing like 200-500 mg of MXE a day on average. I probably used 2 grams in the month before that. It seems like it would be safe but I'm also concerned I may not even roll, since I've been using a serotonin reuptake inhibitor with such regularity. I haven't had a proper roll in almost a year, so I'm not too concerned about serotonin depletion.

MXE will potentiate the shit out of the MDMA so just keep that in mind. Other than that, it's relatively unknown territory so I hesitate to say "It's safe!". I have combined MXE and MDMA a handful of times, taking MXE on the tail end or just doing bumps through the whole experience, and the main thing I notice is that I need way less MDMA. And I don't think your recent MXE use will prevent you from rolling.

Half a g per day though? Damn, I thought I was crazy just for daily dosing at all. Take care of yourself mang.

I'm assuming it's not that risky, especially since reading that MDMA+SSRI's will not result in serotonin symdrome. It's good to hear that it shouldn't prevent a roll though.

And yeah, I know I need to cut back on my usage. The past week was really helpful though, my personality is so improved and I'm hoping it stays that way for awhile. I've also forgot a good deal of my life, but in a good way because there's some things in the past that happened that I haven't every previously been able to let go of. Finally, it seems I'm starting to move past them for good. Thankfully there's something brewing with a girl which I really need or else I feel I'll not be able to curb my drug usage.

My tolerance is really getting ridiculous though. 100 mg up the rear at once doesn't even put me in a hole anymore. My stuff is definitely the best out there too. I really need to get some 3-MeO-PCP soon because the aftereffects last so much longer and I don't find it near as compulsive.

any one had any dodgy batches from the eu of late stuff that stinks like mxe but isn't like was doing the rounds at christmas ?

My supplier is out man,for good....This is the end of my world,my alice in wonderland world. Rich people can have holidays in expensive and luxurious destinations,people like me without that kind of lifestyle or money relied on taking a holiday to another universe for a very,very cheap price.

Tis a sad day when i cannot access the good ol MXE anymore,no more interstellar journeys.

Regarding recurrent complaints of lower quality material or abnormally high tolerance to what is thought to be the 'best out there' I present a few perspectives.
The stuff I have seen that doesn't agree with me seems like mass produced crystal form, probably originating from China (and especially now since the EU ban), from a lab that may not have a lot of experience synthing it or are simply doing it so cheaply that they don't bother with more steps than needed, like acetone wash, recrystallization etc to minimize impurities that occur.

It could also be something more nebulus like I previously have theorized, regarding vibrational memory of the chemical possibly represented through its polymorphism, and even how the vibrational qualities of precursors used effect the final product. I admit it was a wild idea when I came up with it under the influence.

On the other hand, it could be the users themselves, through neuroadaptivity of the brain, experience changing effects from the chemical over time, especially when over prolonged periods of use. Basically, tolerance.

Last edited:
Vortech - I sent you a PM. You're more than welcome to use any and all information, crazy rants, ridiculous freestyles - whatever you would like from my BL Posts regarding MXE. I think we both have come to realize over the years that this compound - while it starts out very innocent and beautiful, no withdrawals - instead you get a wonderful afterglow - It just like any other drug has a significantly detrimental downside to it when not respected, and when doses aren't spaced out. Daily use catches up with you quick, quicker than you realize because MXE complications creep up on you very slowly.

Since it seems like after high dose regular use, MXE can stay in your system for anywhere from 1-3 weeks or more even in my experience..........Which means, sure you may still feel great or at least good, benefiting from the medicinal effects for the first week or 2 after discontinuing using - but the problem I've noticed is - Sometimes it can take me 2-3 WEEKS until I feel FULLY back at baseline - see the chart listed above which i feel is very very accurate for dissociative use in general - It takes SO long to get back to baseline which I've noticed has been creating this problem for me.............It's very rare for me to take more than 2 weeks off from my MXE use - so the decisions that I'm making to purchase more MXE, or to start using MXE again and starting another cycle of use by dipping into my stash - These IMPORTANT decisions are being made while I'm STILL somewhat to extremely under the influence of the drug, without FULLY realizing it.

Another observation - When you use MXE daily, you get used to even the most intense dissociative aspects of the drug - just like how when you first start smoking weed again after a long break, it's damn near psychedelic or TOO intense at first, but after a week or so of daily use - no matter how far out into space or stoned you are, it just becomes normal - it becomes the headspace that your brain gets used to being in. I've gone to work many many many times on 100mgs+ of MXE and it just seemed like a normal day. This drug is very easy to get acclimated to using daily.

This is the way I compare the effects of Ketamine vs MXE. To me - Ketamine has a much more dopey feel to it, you aren't as inclined to be super active on higher doses compared to MXE because it's not really possible because the closer you get to a K-Hole, the more couch lock it seems like people tend to experience - thus, when I do Ketamine, I pretty much only do it at home, usually by myself, and I repeatedly dose again and again until the bag is gone. My focus with Ketamine is more about the drug and the high I get from the drug itself which is why I personally call Ketamine psychedelic Heroin. My behavior on Ketamine is very similar to when I was a Heroin Addict.

MXE on the other hand serves a completely different purpose in my life, or at least it used to. When I do K - I always want to go K-Hole exploring and I almost always stay home. When I do MXE - sometimes I just want to get fucked up on the drug - other times I use the drug to make myself be more social, and just more active in general. The manic episodes I get from MXE really help my Bi-Polar disorder because I tend to be WAY more on the depressive end of the spectrum than the manic end - so I appreciate the energy and inspiration that MXE gives me. I take MXE every time I go out to the Bar so that I'm more likely to be calm and social if people start talking to me randomly, which can sometimes make me very uncomfortable because I don't drink Alcohol, I don't have very much in common with the average person where I live, and random drunk people can get fucking annoying. The reason that I mention these parallels between the way I use Ketamine and the way I use MXE is this..............To me Ketamine = Psychedelic Heroin while MXE = Dissociative Methamphetamine or Speed. Another reason that I mentioned this are because the Withdrawals from MXE resemble BOTH Opiates AND Strong Amphetamines.

MXE withdrawals contain some aspects of Opiate W/D's - like when I wake up in the morning, I have TERRIBLE chills, I literally wake up and put a hoodie on first thing to combat the cold feeling, I also experience increased anxiety, need for benzo's, irritable bowels, occasional vomiting, and sometimes Insomnia for a few days. I also notice withdrawals that I've gotten from Methamphetamine / Amphetamine use - like feeling absolutely exhausted for multiple days, increased depression, crying or being overly emotional for NO reason whatsoever. I barely have the energy to get out of bed and make myself food, I have a huge appetite, but don't really have the stomach to eat much, and occasionally I just feel super uncomfortable in my own skin after a bender. My long term AND short term memory are both absolute garbage. I can't remember more than 1-2 weeks at a time - and a lot of the time in order for me to actually remember things, it takes something to spark the memory - usually someone saying to me "Hey, remember the other day when....." - otherwise, it's very hard for me to dig into my memories, unless I'm on MXE - then I have full access to memories from my entire life all the way back to childhood - it makes me VERY nostalgic.

When I first started using MXE - I viewed it as a more potent version of Ketamine and not much more. Now when I think of MXE - I think of either PCP, or a mixture of Ketamine and Amphetamine. It also still will give you Bladder Issues if you abuse it like I have. I frequently experience that strained urethra feeling that other BL'ers have mentioned. I got a full blown Bladder Infection that I almost went to the Emergency Room for because my lower right side to lower center of my stomach hurt so bad that I couldn't get out of bed for 2 days straight.

As much as I love Methoxetamine and I want to be able to tell people it's a semi harmless, beautiful compound that can truly lead to amazing self discovery - Which it absolutely possesses those wonderful qualities..............MXE is a very 2 faced drug and can turn from being harmless fun - into an addiction before you even realize what's happening fully. MXE can either be one of the most beautiful compounds - an experience as important to me as the first time I took LSD or smoked DMT - IF you have self control - or it can easily become a hard drug that can fuck up your life, like opiates or speed, if you have an addictive personality or just really like the psychedelic mind state. I'm a naturally introspective, loner of a person - so MXE has become basically the perfect drug to me. I would pick it hands down over almost any other drug you could offer to me - straight up.

I feel like at LEAST 30 days of abstinence is needed to TRULY be able to make fully rational choices that are in no way influenced by your previous MXE use. I hope this statement makes sense to people, because I feel it's pretty damn important to realize precisely how long you are intoxicated by some quality MXE. It lasts WAY fucking longer than most people realize, or information about it states. Wikipedia lists the organic half life as 3-6 hours.............Exactly my point. A LOT of the information about MXE that doesn't come DIRECTLY from a regular user of MXE is not fully informed. Realistically, even after 5 years - we're still learning daily as a collective consciousness about the benefits and downsides of this drug.

The craziest thing to me is......................Even after every precautionary, straightforward 100% honest statement that I just made about this drug - both Positive and Negative - If given the chance to go back 5 years and make a different decision - I would still do things the same, I'd just change some of those 5-20 Gram orders into 1-2 gram orders. Hopefully this information makes sense and helps inform someone. I did smoke a few 50mgs MXE blunts tonight, so my apologies if some of this post is a bit hard to understand. Stay Safe Dissco Heads - Mr. Meowfish

Epic post Mr. Meowfish. I too am starting to realize the folly of my ways that began with daily dosing. It's a difficult cycle to break, no doubt. I've finally started to get tired of how aloof I am from constantly holing, so I guess that's a start. Still I can't see where the cycle ends as far as functional daily doses go. Cannabis will be vital to my recovery I feel and I am tempted to procure some n,n-DMT or 5-MeO-DMT as a sort of endgame. No doubt it will likely be a traumatic and brutal experience (especially as I am leaning towards 5-MeO), but a well-deserved one that I feel is the only thing strong enough to shake me to the core and provoke a legitimate lifestyle change.

My supplier is out man,for good....This is the end of my world,my alice in wonderland world. Rich people can have holidays in expensive and luxurious destinations,people like me without that kind of lifestyle or money relied on taking a holiday to another universe for a very,very cheap price.

Tis a sad day when i cannot access the good ol MXE anymore,no more interstellar journeys.

i know where you're sitting looking at the world at the minute but dont worry ive heard there's something in the works to beat the laws that is better than mxm which was damn fine

any one had any dodgy batches from the eu of late stuff that stinks like mxe but isn't like was doing the rounds at christmas ?

Is it an off white (slightly yellow) inconsistent texture? like some little crystals mixed with something else. I have some which just feels a bit off, feels very potent but messy even at fiarly low doses and doesnt have the fluffy smooth euphoria as the other clean white coloured mxe I have. The off white stuff also seems to have worse side effecs like more tinnitus and generally feeling like a bit more of a come-down rather than gently coming round to reality. Very difficult to describe due to the nature of the drug but im pretty sure there is something not quite right with the slightly yellow stuff.

I'm really bummed out. My girlfriend, who has never taken drugs and has no clue what MXE is about, did a little research and read all about the bad effects it can cause when taken in large doses, so she flushed it in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. A gram and a half of the finest MXE I can get, gone. I never even took above 50 mgs, and took it maybe once, twice a week at most. Oh it hurts. She told me it's either her or the drugs...I told her I can't promise I won't order more because it never was and never has been an issue.

I can't stand people that just don't get it. I don't take MXE to get messed up, I take it to bring myself closer to the universe and everything in it.

Fuming. Literally I can't stop thinking about it. Especially since it was from an American vendor that gets it from European source, and won't be available much longer I imagine.

I just wanted to say - to the cats that have read my recent posts and said Thank You - I really appreciate your comments as well as support. That's what a community is supposed to be like.

I stopped actually posting on this board almost a year ago it seems like - mainly because I would come on here and post while I was heavily on MXE, and my posts would be a little wild.............sometimes I would just write freestyle rhymes / poetry that I was thinking in the moment and I would put it in my posts along with the information I was trying to pass along - and there were so many asshole posters at that time who were just like "Shut the FUCK UP, you don't know how to Rhyme, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...........etc" - just people being completely disrespectful for whatever reason - so I literally just said fuck it and stopped posting, even tho just from the amount of MXE that I've done since 2010/2011 - I have valuable information to contribute to this thread, even if it's just ongoing personal experiences.

I really don't like that I listened to those Assholes - when I should have kept doing my own thing and trying to help, or at least relate, to those that I could. This board is for Harm Reduction and to Help our fellow Human Beings - not shit talk people who's OPINIONS or Lifestyle we don't agree with. With this compound having a Lack of Official Scientific Research about it - all we have is each other to an extent when it comes to quality information about the Positives and Negatives of using MXE - and we REALLY need each other when it comes to talking about and helping with Addiction or Dependence on this little known drug.....................So again - Thank You to those who have showed Love instead of Hate. Shit talk accomplishes nothing productive and to me is useless and pointless.

I truly regret doing that now because I could have SERIOUSLY contributed some real deal first hand experiences, had some really good open ended conversations talking about this Compound, maybe not felt so alone at times, and just overall made some quality contributions to this thread that could've really helped some people possibly understand better the Benefits, as well as the Consequences of MXE use. I used to be one of the posters who swore MXE would never give me significant withdrawals - but that's not the truth - and now I'm back to this thread to help my Brothers and Sisters who may love this compound a little TOO much, just like me. I wish I would've started posting again sooner so maybe I could've helped someone when they needed it, like I used to try and do.

Imagine if drugs like MXE were easily available and we DIDN'T have sites like this to have intelligent, open discussions about the Good and Bad of the compound and to share our personal experiences for comparison and contrasting. Knowledge is power in every aspect of life - and if you aren't seeking it out, or at least soaking it in by reading - you may as well be throwing your brain away because you're barely even using it.

Also - Just so my fellow MXE heads know - There is a shit ton of TOP QUALITY MXE available and going around the World, and still for a reasonable ticket - You just need to change where you're looking to acquire it. NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU A SOURCE, Please do not ask. If you search it out, and put in some work - you will find what you're looking for. That's all I'm going to say on that front because NO SOURCING. Hopefully this comment is acceptable.

It's actually quite amazing - Over the past 5 years, I've always wondered if 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE ( MXE) would TRULY make it's mark on the Dissociative / Psychedelic / Drug Using Community - Or if it would just disappear as it hit Legal Walls in different parts of the World..........Well, trust me IT DID make it's mark and IT HAS stuck around. I think MXE may be a staple Designer Dissociative for MANY years to come, if not permanently, and I think it will always be available to those that really want it, one way or another. Sometimes it just takes a few days of sitting at your computer digging and digging and digging.

I just don't buy MXE that often anymore but it's tempting to just hole for days in my spare time when I have it. It really depends on my mood and mindset though. I've had some and didn't dose daily(I started out right when MXE was released, it was sweet I was the first one on this huge forum to get any back when it was released but for the first two years I used it really intermitedly though, sometimes I would dose in \a row when friends want too and adding it to psychedelics mainly. My first five grams lasted two and a half years while sharing a lot with friends. I've also done a five gram bag in a month or two sometimes less.)but now I just liked to get mexxed for a while, a good chunk of time at least. It's like you guys are saying lower doses dosed every couple hours until you hole is best. The holes edges aren't as sharp and since you eased into you see/feel it coming. Though I must admit sometimes I just like to do a solid dose of it all at once and be flung into the confused crazed hole.....

If your dosing daily, just don't keep buying a constant supply. Yeah it's nice but just buy a few grams of MXE when you have some money to spare and fun times. Your not truly addicted, at worst a strong mental addiction but solid will power can take care of that!

I'm really bummed out. My girlfriend, who has never taken drugs and has no clue what MXE is about, did a little research and read all about the bad effects it can cause when taken in large doses, so she flushed it in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. A gram and a half of the finest MXE I can get, gone. I never even took above 50 mgs, and took it maybe once, twice a week at most. Oh it hurts. She told me it's either her or the drugs...I told her I can't promise I won't order more because it never was and never has been an issue.

I can't stand people that just don't get it. I don't take MXE to get messed up, I take it to bring myself closer to the universe and everything in it.

Fuming. Literally I can't stop thinking about it. Especially since it was from an American vendor that gets it from European source, and won't be available much longer I imagine.

I know the feeling man! My wife had done the same when she found out about my opiates. She made me choose between her and opiates, so I agree to stay off and never buy dope again, but cravings speak louder and I tried to do it without her knowledge.
Needless to say it didn´t work and we ended up in couple´s therapy for almost 18 months. I had then agreed to do only methadone.
It all went well, but deep inside I know she never forgave me. So I finally decided to quit everything and now it´s all grey.

My ex-wife found out about the extent of my use and made me choose also... part of the deal was that I flush my whole stash while she watched. It was painful... I didn't have MXE but I had all sorts of things, rarities too, 2C-B, DOM, 4-HO-DMT, DOT, etc etc. Then we eventually split up anyway. She was wrong to make me throw them away, it was fear that made her do it though, fear for me. She just didn't understand and didn't want to understand. I don't really blame her, but it still sucks.

Now I'm just honest about these things up front, and I have a new girl who isn't bothered by it and occasionally likes to trip with me.

Did she know about your stash or was it a secret? If she knew about it already, I would be angry too...

You've got a tough choice to make, I don't envy you. My only advice is to find a way to forgive her before you make your decision.

Imagine if drugs like MXE were easily available and we DIDN'T have sites like this to have intelligent, open discussions about the Good and Bad of the compound and to share our personal experiences for comparison and contrasting. Knowledge is power in every aspect of life - and if you aren't seeking it out, or at least soaking it in by reading - you may as well be throwing your brain away because you're barely even using it.
This is why I'm trying to wrap up my book in the next couple months- we are around the 5-year anniversary of this compound and we know more than ever, but the information is scattered all across the web. There are many case reports and experiences documented on many sites, but the places that have comprehensive information seem either outdated or incomplete at this point. The people who have been experimenting this whole time are the most valuable resources at this point, and Meowfish that is why I want to include your conclusions in at least some capacity, not only because it resonates with my own research but because of the fluidity of your stream-of-consciousness writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.